What are some moments in comic book history?

What are some moments in comic book history?

So there was that one time Supergirl hooked Superman up with a clone of herself from a faraway planet with an orange sun...

Capekino

Never forget.

Can someone post that screencap of someone listing off all the things, all the plot devices, and all the events that happened just so that one man could have a scene in his comic that involved WW holding up a giant vial of Superman's jizz?

Just like in my Japanese doujins!

Remember when Batman took Robin out and taught him about the birds and the bees?

Turns out every Bizarro clone is a retarded half-Kryptonian rape baby Lex Luthor makes when he travels back in time.

Bullshit. Bullshit. 1000 times bullshit. Superman is from cousin fucking kansas.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure Supes was dropping subtle hints to her there.

>Oh that silly Krypton law. I guess this means I can't make sweet super love for hours and hours with the only gal who could match my stamina. Even though Krypton is gone now. And there's no one on Earth who would stop us...

>cousin fucking
>kansas
It's funny how a stereotype that started in the Appalachians just somehow spread to everywhere that isn't the west/east coasts.

Then there was that time Superman wrote a song about himself that gave away his secret identity...

Hey, if the shoe fits.

Someone please post this.

Also what did he do to fill the vat? Did he have any help?

Do comics still do stranger danger or bad parent PSAs today?

Context?

Those are some big amazons

Was this one of the Spider-Man sexual assault PSAs?

Haven't read it but from that page alone I'll try and come up with a synopsis:
>Humanity is besieged by a deadly virus
>Superman is also infected but his Kryptonian body is able to fight off the decease, not without letting him on the verge of death however
>Before he dies he jerks off one last time and stores his super-jizz, now immune to the virus, in a golden container that he gives to Wonder Woman to bring on Themyscira, the last place on Earth still safe from the virus (because Greek magic and shit), where he had taken Lois at the start of the series to save her from the epidemic
>Wonder Woman shoves the jizz in Lois and they wait and see if the resulting baby will be immune to the virus
>If he is every Amazons will shove super jizz down their twats to try and repopulate humanity with half-Kryptonians immune to the virus
>When they grow up, the super-infants will then be sent out to breed with the last few survivors of humanity to help repopulate the Earth

the original Power Pack was fucking wild