Who else despises this show?

Who else despises this show?

pic related is better

Star has already surpassed it in storytelling, world building, magic, and lore.

certainly not me you slut

>Star has already surpassed it in storytelling, world building, magic, and lore.

he's correct though. Star is already better than Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, and Steven Universe, and it's not even finished yet.

>Having this much of shit taste

I like AT and GF just fine, but no way they're better than SvFoE.

>There are people who honestly believe Star isn't the best right now.

Star Vs is like if they took the best parts of Adventure Time, Regular Show, Horse Show, Steven Universe, and Gravity Falls and made an even better show out of it. It's perfected everything that has sucked about this generation of cartoons so far.

All of Sup Forums. Its in stage 3 of the 5 stage Sup Forums cycle

Star vs is mediocre schlock.

its ok as an action/comedy thing, but from what i have seen the artstyle and way it represents the world and characters isnt as interesting as adventure time or gravity falls

Only plebs with bad taste.

>steven universe has good parts
Good one, user

>be utterfly BTFO in every way, shape, nook and cranny imaginable
>and you even know it
>completely recess into brainless greentext reaction image "Y-y-you just have poop taste" shitpost mode
Sad!

Care to elaborate OP?

All three shows were mediocre as fuck.

I don't hate this but... I think the only good character is Simon, if he were the protagonist this would be great!

I despise what Adventure Time did to a whole generation of cartoons. And I despise all the people involved in the show's creation/production.

I tried to get into Star vs. and I don't get the hype on Sup Forums about it. Hearing people claim it's one of the best cartoons of all time is baffling to me.

that's Sup Forums for you, summer friend.

I only hate Betty

It does though.
When it wants to.