How often did Danny Phantom use his powers to possess his mom and sister?

How often did Danny Phantom use his powers to possess his mom and sister?

Other urls found in this thread:

hypnohub.net/post/show/47794/anonymous-bottomless-breast_sucking-brown_hair-clo
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7A61rs31-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never. He possessed his dad once and his bully a couple of times before a fucking retarded nerd ghost attacked him for bullying his own bullies. He never really used them apart from that.

hypnohub.net/post/show/47794/anonymous-bottomless-breast_sucking-brown_hair-clo
Only to fuck men for silence

So when I was a kid I used to fantasize about having Danny's powers to possess the girls I liked and look at them naked.
I had a sort of early thinking of sexuality and had fucked up thoughts like this for a lot of cartoons.

Outside rule34 incest, I think never.

I fucking hated that episode and Poindexter because of that shit.

now i got a hard dick and NO artist to search

asshole.

Yeah user. Give us the artist

would you masterbait inside of your mother's body

>nerd who was literally bullied so badly he committed suicide attacks Danny for using his ghost powers to bully Chad despite the fact Chad is identical to the guys who bullied him, yet he somehow thinks he's solely a victim
>"You shouldn't abuse your superpowers to be a nasty bully!" Yeah that's fair.
>"You should take shit from the same 80s movie stereotype instead of ever standing up for yourself!" Yeah, fuck that shit.

I'd masturbate with Danny's mom's body

Anyone think it's weird how little he showed up? He haunted the very school Danny went to but he appeared in like two episodes not counting silent background cameos.

I kind of wish enemies like him were used more often instead of a million Skulker episodes.

>10 Years Later show comes out
>Danny, hero of the world and college graduate, is still bullied and treated like shit in every episode
How would you respond?

who is she?

do you people support dannyxmaddie sex

>danny faptom

A little, but there were a couple of ghosts that didn't show up as much as other ones. It's not like Poindexter had much reason to fuck with Danny anymore since he was popular with the cool kids and didn't really have a gimmick besides "bullied nerd" that can be used to the extent of someone like Technus' gimmick.

Oh, come on, even if you hadn't watched the show it's in the damn filename.

i saw the filename but i just can't remember

I guess he just doesn't remember

Sam ruined a perfectly good super-hero outfit

Maybe Dani possessed one of them and made her have sex with the other one.

>tfw she only had one good song not including the Pirate Radio remix

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7A61rs31-I

She's a music villain. I wanted more music.

Jesus Christ there someone else. When I was in first grade I would fantasize about three girls from my class and think about them sitting on my face. I didn't know what a vagina looked like I just knew I like the area. There were a few cartoon caracters I thought were hot to.

That Dani only showed up in two episodes is a god damn sin.

when i was little i would fantasize about me and a girl getting really fat and getting stuck in a door together