Cal-Arts shit

>Cal-Arts shit
>most character development is through shipping faggotry
>deus ex left and right

Why do you like this trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2zmi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it panders to their waifushit and shipping faggotry.

Shipping bullshit.

If you watched the TV movie you'd know.

Since I'm not a fucking faggot like you who gets mad for something as silly as CalArts to ruin my opinion for a show.

I dropped the show after Toffee died. What a waste of time. I'm going back to SU.

I watched the movie and my opinion remains.

It allows me to vicariously experience teenage love so I can forget I'm a worthless asocial NEET for a little while

I'm seriously wondering what you consider good then because it was pretty top tier.

because it's the best cartoon airing right now.

dailymotion.com/video/x2zmi8

>There's only like one growing relationship in the show and it barely comes up
>Most character development is through shipping
What was meant by this? What does it mean?

It's not a deus ex machina if there's actual foreshadowing to said plot point

Who doesn't like natural drama?

Gonna ignore OP.

Does anyone else feel like this show does what Steven Universe wants to do, but actually achieves it? I just mean in the sense of tension, pacing, "coming of age with magic". It's not a perfect 1:1 comparison, but it feels like combine the writing Star has with SU concept, you'd get a killer fucking show.

Yes it is. You can't justify magically bringing a character back to life through "power of friendship" handwaving just because you point it out beforehand.

>deus ex left and right
That was mostly just the movie, but your other points still remain. I'm considering dropping the show because of the movie.

Sup Forumsmblr is real and has more autistic shipping than tumblr

>Show is about cartoony magic
>Power of friendship/love is where I draw the line

By that logic, Harry Potter should've died as a baby.

Oh yeah, I used to shrug it off as just a meme, but all the people praising the movie as award worthy was disgusting. You can see how obsessed with shipping they were because their only argument against hating the ending was that you would have to have toffee as your husbando to hate it.

I feel like SU does what AT wanted to do.
But Star vs doesn't have the hype or the powerful moments the other two do. I still love it, though.

Simple, they kept filler to a minimum, go straightforward with the plot, and make the characters stay consistent.

>what AT wanted to do.

AT didn't want to do that though