Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aladdin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does she have nice feet?

But she's not ARAB.
Indians aren't the right color.
She's 3/4th white.
Bollywood.

She's white and no the even Arab. How long until people start to bitch?

Is she even from the Middle East?

She's half indian.
Also all the people complaining asked for either an Half Indian man named Avan to play Aladdin or for them to only cast Bollywood Actors

Reminder that the original story in the 1001 Nights was set in China.

Looks like Cage.

we have a winner

she's Indian

I'm not SJW but she's way too white. This is a horrible casting.

Not Arab, too dark, and too pretty -- her nose isn't big enough.

And the original story took place in China. You can nit pic all you want. She looks appropriate for the role.

Middle Easterners and Indians are like Mexicans, their skin tone can range from pale white to very dark brown.

I hope she's a method actor; I'd love for footage to be leaked of her banging the stunt tiger for Rajah.

>Jasmine
>Arab
She's Persian, you dumb fuck. Persians consider themselves Arian, just like Indians, so that's closer to the character than a hook-nosed Arab.

I think of all the adaptations, only those Hallmark movies get it right.

>Live action Princess Jasmine.
>Live action

For the love of God, why?

Well other than Disney being dead inside as they can't make a decent musical anymore

Why didn't they just get the chick from Quantico?

>too dark

I hope this is bait

Accidental bait. I legitimately mean to write "not dark enough" but brain had a sudden case of autism.

Disney is on a quest to adapt every single classic movie they made into live action. As to why, people suspect it's money since that horrendous B&B remake made a fucking billion on a 140mil budget. Let's hope it did enough of a dent on the Disney live action brand that people won't go and see this shit and hopefully the Rat will abandon this bullshit idea-

Please stop, my erection...

She can take the thorns.

Is the Aladdin actor Muslim or something else? I know he's Persian Canadian, but I couldn't find anything else on him.

>Ctrl + F "Pink"
>Ctrl + F "Kimberly"
>Ctrl + F "Power"

Sup Forums srsly? you've changed. i'm out.

That's true. People who have never read the story don't know that Alladin himself is specifically said to be chinese.

The story never even goes into the middle east. It starts in China and then Alladin goes to North Africa via magical teleportation which is where the story ends.

Magical teleportation or magic carpet ride?

>not mia khalifa
>or priya raj

Funny you ask that. There were no magic carpets in the original Alladin story. That was from a different story in the 1001 nights. And the carpet didn't fly; it teleported you.

>"Whoever sitteth on this carpet and willeth in thought to be taken up and set down upon other site will, in the twinkling of an eye, be borne thither, be that place nearhand or distant many a day's journey and difficult to reach."

>How long until people start to bitch?
it happened the second it was announced

This is true. If diversity fags really wanna bitch accurately they should blame Disney for brownwashing a chinese character.

That actually makes much more sense than having a carpet flying through the air like a plane.

except he really wasn't intended to be an ethni chinese, or any race in particular
arabs used "china" as a generic word for a faraway place

Wasn't Jasmine actually Chinese in the original story?

>British/Indian mutt
I doubt it.

Aladdin was. I don't remember if Jasime was also

>you've changed
yes, we don't give a fuck about sentai shit that was ever only tangentially related to cartoons and comics and neither should you

> silicone bimbos
you'd prefer she be a futa, just come out and say so

I would, any girl can be improved by adding a big, fat cock.

>implying

they have snow white, mary poppins and the little mermaid for tumblrinas, and mulan and we wuz lion kangs for the muh norities

they will literally wipe their asses with 20 dollar bills in a decades time

She is not arabic.

Dropped.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aladdin

>The opening sentences of the story, in both the Galland and the Burton versions, set it in China and imply, at least, that Aladdin is Chinese.

>inb4 full burqa

yeah people like my sister (who loves all the Disney cartoons) will take her entire family to every one no matter how bad it is just to be able to compare it to the cartoon version

more pictures needed to decide if good or not

>poo
dropped

Uhhhh is this a joke? She's white.

Actually having a fair skin is a sign of high-born or royalty in india so it kinda fits.

Not brown enough

>Arabs pissed that the girl isn't Arab
>virtue signallers "pissed" cause "do you think all brown people are the same"
>synergyfaggots pissed
>10/10 cutie
best timeline

Why not have Gal Gadot be Jasmine?

Not brown enough
Hopefully she gets a tan by then

Like, an afternoon at the tanning salon is all she needs. Her eye and hair color is actually a perfect match for Jasmine.

Because she already plays another princess for a rival company.

A guy with zits on his chest will play Aladdin.

That girl who played the Pink Power Rangers who is married to a black guy in real life will play Jasmine.

Eddie Murphy will play the Genie.

>Please have mercy on my balls.

Oh, don't worry user they will. You see the thing you wont find out until the trailer is that It doesn't matter who they cast as Jasmine because she will look like shit. Feminist, and old fat soccer moms wont allow them to give us a sexy live action Princess Jasmine in 2019.

Feminists, and SJWs bitched so hard about the Disney Parks Jasmine looking "too sexy" that after over 20 years Disney was forced to change the iconic meet, and greet Jasmine costume.
Now Disney Parks Jasmine is covered from head to toe, and shows no skin.

Male Aladdin fans will get no sexy live action Jasmine. Don't forget the "Beauty" aka Feminist Watson they cast as Belle in the live action Beauty & the Beast.

Because children, and woman are the main demographic for these live action films they will dress her down in an outfit that is sexualy non-threatening to middle aged fat soccer moms just like they do in that shit live action Disney show Once Upon A Time.

hate to break it to you but that shit is for children

So it's the children spending $5000 dollars, each, for a week long vacation? Huh.

Hate to break it to you but 99% of the reaction videos for the Live action Beauty & the Beast trailer on Youtube are of adults who can't wait to go see it.

The same goes for the new Star Wars trailers.

this is your brain on Sup Forums

The real question here is will Live action Aladdin be allowed to show his nipples since the cartoon version was ban from showing them for some reason.

>Using the Sup Forums meme everytime someone says something that's not PC.

Say it with me, user. There is no such thing as the Sup Forums boogeyman just other humans on this earth who don't share my sjw/feminist opinions.

Yes, it's adults with children paying to entertain their children.

And Star Wars makes the money it does because of only children, and parents who take their kids to the movies.

Get real. These type of nostalgic fanboy/fangirl flicks join the billion dollar club because they appeal to a wide audience. There are even adult collectors who blow major bucks on limited edition Disney live action dolls that cost anywhere from $200 to $2000.

>way too white
>too dark
The internet, ladies and gentlemen.

Oh hey the pink Power Ranger
cool

10/10 would rek

>a jew playing an Arab but the character was originally Chinese
There would have been hell to pay

Christ, that fucking face.

Reminder that the original story also had a Sultan of China.

Oh hey, It's the Pink Power Rangers from this Year's Movie

"Cathay". Supposed to be China but functionally Arabia

The original writer/storyteller most probably never set foot in China

I liked the Power Rangers movie for what it was.

This user isn't a retard.

Why do they alway make Asian girl characters have streaks of dyed hair?

We talking about a Disney movie, no one fucking wanted history accuracy like with Pocahontas 2, the original movie material was ducking perfect with John Smith canon shipping

The original writer is suspected to be French, as Aladdin was a late addition to 1001 Nights first appearing in a French version.

It's meant to be "exotic" more than anything.