So, this doodled character is

So, this doodled character is
>black
>unable to read
>someone who likes collecting shoes
Where's the racist part? How is acknowledging any of those things racist? Why did they actually apologize if there was nothing to apologize for? Why go as far as removing it from the book? Couldn't they just explain the obvious, that being it's just a random doodle?

>Why did they actually apologize if there was nothing to apologize for?
Welcome to the 2010s. If you offended someone you did something bad and need to apologise and atone for your sins and attempt to scrub all trace of them from history, no matter how ridiculous it was for them to be offended in the first place.

Sugar's unwilling to even implement character model charts and let a mentally ill tumblr baby talk shit and push her fanfiction faggot couple until it became The Lapidot Show, what made you think she'd have the spine to stand up to artificial outrage?

I'm just waiting for someone to complain on behalf of them now being noninclusive of illiterate people.

>and push her fanfiction faggot couple until it became The Lapidot Show
That didn't happen, unless you think 4 minutes in total at best are enough for that. Which, even then, is still arguable.

dyslexics may actually do it

Not all dyslexics...

They can't read what is going on to say anything about it.

Slaves couldn't read. Blackface stereotype cartoons are a callback to the dumb negro of slave times.

The shoe thing has no racial basis in reality. All women love shoes.

Characters that aren't Straight White Men aren't allowed to have flaws.

Like that's gonna stop someone from being offended for them...

Yeah, but that's just a picture that says this black person can't read. It doesn't portray her in a bad light or anything else. As far as the assumptions can go she might have been a character doing her best to learn, and watching the show we're talking about that sounds way more likely. Particularly if you consider that it actually has characters with a similar story.
It just says that she can't read and that it's a sad thing that she can't. It doesn't say "she can't read cuz she a nigger lmao :^)".

You know what's really stupid?

None of the people complaining about Concrete don't even own the art book; they just used screenshots from other people.

These changes are being made to appease people who were never going to buy the book anyway.

>Couldn't they just explain the obvious, that being it's just a random doodle?
The artist who drew Concrete actually did this.

Because of him, death threats are being sent to the Crewniverse.

Why do they act as if being racist is wrong

>Apologizing
Fuck, you don't give the conspiracy theorists power over you.

Also I want to get the book now because the concrete version will have huge collector value over time.

fucking goddamnit

>Where's the racist part?

Because they made a fucking mammy two shoe character with a bunch of black people stereotype

Isnt the person who drew concrete also black?

Yup.
The person who wrote "can't read"? Not so much.

How is that relevant?

People are now moving their complaints to Chola Amethyst. And honestly, I agree, Amethyst being a Chola is the worst.

She should be Chonga.

Context.
But really, it's more like trivia.

I mean, why does it matter?

A part of me feels bad for the SU crew and fears for that woman. But another part of me want's to see how far the fans can go and cross a line that can't be crossed like death threats, doxing or worse.

Man, I'm a horrible person, but at least I'm not part of the SU fandom.

Well just like the SJWs say, you can't be racist if your black.

Why does any of this matter?

I thought SJWs say the opposite?
You know, internalized racism and all that jazz.

The Steven Universe fandom is the picture book "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" being played out in real time.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised, as SJW's have proven hundreds of times in the past, apologizing only makes things worse.

The only winning move is to just tell them to fuck off, they'll be mad at you for a bit but if you don't reply after that eventually one of their own will say something that triggers the rest and they'll just cannibalize each other, leaving you completely forgotten

It depends on which is the most convenient at the given moment.

He's also male

You know what I'd love to see? Pewey or Grearl becoming canon.

That's one of the biggest fuck yous the show could give to the Tumblr fanbase.

If Zuke can survive a bunch of shippers from both Sup Forums and tumblr being a bunch of salty brats, then SU crew will be able to 'survive' this, don't be over dramatic.

What do you mean Zuke survived?

Either would be absolutely amazing, the meltdown from both tumblrites and waifufags on Sup Forums would be a thing of beauty

Nigga, we're talking about tumblrite landwhales here, their death threats are the exact opposite of their stomachs.

Yeah, Zuke is just broken shell at this point.

She still gets bullied by tumblrites.

Very well done, Sup Forums, You did a great job.

Honestly, would do they have to lose at this point?

People were crying racism about the Crew long before Concrete was a thing, so it's clear nothing will make them happy.

Might as well go the other way and just set of the nukes.

Where is chola amethyst referenced? That's fucking hilarious

How much you want to bet they're going to remove that as well?

This. I don't get why they're even bothering trying to pander to them anymore. Can't they focus on people who like the show now?

You think after this whole thing is over Rebecca could stop giving all her characters those puckered asshole lips?

You don't know how the violent left is. Some antifa faggot killed a dog on camera and we Sup Forums brothers doxxed him. The SU fandom is not afraid to sic the antifa terrorists on Cartoon Network Studios, and they will do it one of these days. Let's hope Trump rounds them up into death camps soon before that happens.

They should just stop interacting with the fanbase.

Fuck em