Two of MCU Peter costumes are rip-off of Scarlet-Spider suits

>two of MCU Peter costumes are rip-off of Scarlet-Spider suits

I'm ok with this is that means a clone saga movie with Toby McGuire and Andrew Garfield

Don't you mean spider-verse?

only if they find a Miles Morales and Miguel o'Hara

Dude, finding a black kid and Latino is easiest thing to find.

Does that means Tobey as Kaine and Andrew as Ben?

Holland as Peter
Garfield as Ben
McGuire as Kaine
would be the ideal actor loadout

what two actors would you use?

Tobey should be Ben

Can you even imagine all the NEW bullshit Tony probably put into that second suit?

Guy's gone full Edna Mode.

Really? Those are your top priorities and not fucking SUPAIDAHMAN?

SUPAIDAHMAN can be played by the latest Kamina Rider actor because I guarantee that he would get a grand total of 10 seconds of screen time but those 10 seconds would be fantastic but he needs to do the poses

Thank christ Peter rejected it.

*Kamen

How can you rip off something you own.

What part of "clones" don't you guys get?

accelerated cloning, defects, genetic tampering, etc

What, like SS isn't a Spidey clone to begin with?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the Scarlet Spider influences. I'm all for it. Clone saga will never be done in movies.

What are those things on the eyes supposed to be on the movie outfit? He should just wear goggles over a winter mask, honestly

That is why it should be spider-verse. Not a clone sage.

Tom holland = ulitmate spider-man/616
Andrew garfield = black spider-man?
Tobey mcguire = 616 or ben.

They're viewers that expand and contract the same way the eyes on the fancier suit do. He built them to do that because it helps limit the amount of sensory information he has coming in, which can sometimes be overwhelming. Regular goggles wouldn't hack it.

so different actors can't be clones of the same person, but they can be different universe versions of the same person...?

Yes

I have no doubt Garfield would do another one but would Macguire play Spidey again?

Holland wants Maguire to be Uncle Ben kek

>rip-off

>this spider man suit is a ripoff of spider man

Do you actually remember the clone saga? It was pretty annoying.

so was Civil War and Marvel made it an enjoyable movie

What do you think they would change? I could see them not even being clones but androids made by stark.

I think Marvel is going to start slowly phasing out Tony's influence given that he's going to be done after the next Avengers movies and I think they're going to base a lot of the next Marvel phases around Spiderman

>New spidey has Ben Riley outfit
>Revealed that Toby Maguire is the real spidey of the MCU
I'd be so happy with this.

Is the MCU not running on a sliding timeline? I'm surprised there not gonna end Avengers 4 with a reboot since some of these characters are key to other characters.

they've been hinting at moving on after a certain amount of movies have been made which I think means that they're going to kill certain characters off to refocus on others, like iron man and cap dying but hawkeye sticking around to work with the new guard like spiderman and doctor strange

That sounds dumb honestly. I mean I understand why they are doing that but I still wanna see stuff like the Armor Wars.

well given RDJ is getting older, I don't think they can count on certain actors reprising their roles for 10 more years give or take

I'm sure they'll kill off some people, but I really doubt they'd have the balls to kill BOTH tony and steve, I'd put better odds on both surviving than both getting killed

I keep telling you, man, just make a RDJ Vocaloid and have Tony 'live on' as an AI

What's distressing is that that's probably not very far off in the future.