Spider-Man Homecoming

Just came back from watching Spider-Man Homecoming and I gotta say it was as good as I expected. The best parts of the movie were by far Peter's high-school life. I honestly thought those scenes would be plain and boring but they were surprisingly genuine and even made me remember my own life at school. I must say though, I wasn't expecting to hear so many people swearing and penis jokes in a Disney movie, especially that one bit with the blonde girl saying she would loved to be fucked by Thor(Dammit boner), like wow isn't this a kids movie? By the way, was the person besides the group of girls a gay dude? I thought schools didn't accepted that kind of shit. Anyway, Ned was a cool guy and the trans girl wasn't as annoying as I thought she would be. The Vulture ended up being a surprisingly decent(If not weak)villain and I'm glad he didn't died like most MCU villains do. One thing I didn't liked though was how there wasn't any "Epic" fights even near the end of the movie(Seriously, you could barely tell what was happening in the airplane fight). All Raimi movies had great fight scenes and even the TAS movies had one or two cool fight scenes but here? nothing(Peter dodging Vulture wings was cool until he says he wasn't even trying to hit him).The romance also wasn't annoying at all like in the TAS movies and even had a cool twist. Personally I would have liked for Tony to have been more in the movie but that's just me. In conclusion Homecoming was a fun movie but of course, like most MCU movies far from perfect. Third best movie in the MCU Phase 3 for me only beaten by Captain America :Civil War and Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol.2.

>trans girl

I thought she was a real killjoy most of the time. Like why even bother.

>I thought she was a real killjoy most of the time
That was her character yeah but she did that in a fun way

>trans girl
Huh?

MJ, is just that she looks so weird

Why would a high school in New York give a shit if someone is gay?

>Another fuck up caused by Tony Stark (Just let the fucking locals take apart the rotting aliens and none of this would have happened)
>Bully Flash who’s usually a jock in the other movies is a nerdy kid that beats one joke name to death throughout the whole movie
>Oh, and he's Indian now because progressive
>Everyone hitting on Aunt May got creepy quick (It's one thing with Tony since he hits on anything with a vagina)
>Love interesting is black, okay fine
>SJW activist
>Audible groan from the audience after the "Washington Monument was built by slaves" line
>Instead of Spider Sense we get Spider GPS, complete with annoying AI voice
>Daniel Glover still can't act, nothing new there
>White Shocker killed and replace with black Shocker in the span of 20 seconds
>With all the brown tipping it off, it's not hard to guess what "DA BIG TWIST" is
>Spidey driving around in the car towards the end when he could just FUCKING WEB SLING made it feel like an advertisement for Audi
>Quirky black chick that acts like she fell out of someone's Tumblr fantasy, follows Peter around the whole movie, and they keep not saying her name. "Gee, I wonder who the fuck this is gonna turn out to be."
>The post-credits stinger might as well have been the director going "Fuck you, thanks for the money"
Keaton was a good villain

>Bully Flash who’s usually a jock in the other movies is a nerdy kid that beats one joke name to death throughout the whole movie
Seriously what the fuck was with that. I can understand making him an Indian midget but a nerd too? For what purpose.
>Everyone hitting on Aunt May got creepy quick (It's one thing with Tony since he hits on anything with a vagina)
I wouldn't say creepy, it was more like a funny recurrent joke.
>SJW activist
She was the irrelevant comedy relief character so who cares?
>Audible groan from the audience after the "Washington Monument was built by slaves" line
Mine got laughs
Come on, Karen was great and her interactions with Peter were cute, plus her voice was hot
>White Shocker killed and replace with black Shocker in the span of 20 seconds
Who?
>With all the brown tipping it off, it's not hard to guess what "DA BIG TWIST" is
I would have never expected the white villain to have a black daughter to be honest
>Spidey driving around in the car towards the end when he could just FUCKING WEB SLING made it feel like an advertisement for Audi
Yeah that was silly but who knows, maybe he didn't wanted to waste his spider webs........ or maybe just wanted to bully Flash for once
>Quirky black chick that acts like she fell out of someone's Tumblr fantasy, follows Peter around the whole movie, and they keep not saying her name. "Gee, I wonder who the fuck this is gonna turn out to be."
Never saw that coming
>The post-credits stinger might as well have been the director going "Fuck you, thanks for the money"
It was fun, don't take everything so seriously

Bad example for the students?

no those parts were shit

I want more hot aunt May

>By the way, was the person besides the group of girls a gay dude? I thought schools didn't accepted that kind of shit.
Nig its fucking 2017 what are you fucking talking about

I like how Peter managed to keep his identity secret for six months, but then the moment Tony "Fucks Everything Up" Stark figures it out, like five different people follow suit in quick succession.

Has Tony done anything right?

Characters who know Spider-Man's true identity:
>Tony
>Happy
>Ned
>Adrian
>May

Characters who probably know Spider-Man's true identity:
>Herman
>Pepper

I do kind of hope that those two are the ONLY ones Tony told. He better keep that shit quintuple-encrypted.

He gave Peter a cute A.I. friend.

how old are you?

tfw no bang AI

She's voiced by Vision's actor's wife so it wouldn't happen either way.

It's funny how friendly and sincere Karen is considering how snarky JARVIS and FRIDAY were. I guess Tony figured Peter needed more positive reinforcement.

>but then the moment Tony "Fucks Everything Up" Stark figures it out
How the fuck did he find out anyway?
>five different people follow suit in quick succession
Ned, May, Vulture who else?
He saved the fucking president AND New York from a missile. That's more than whatever Captain America has ever done

No one is trans in this fucking movie

That's how it was in my school as stupid as it sounds

Tony is the best dad Peter could have ever asked for

cap is mentoring millions of american high school students

god bless the methbelt

This bitch is suspicious

I like how in the car ride scene, Peter had this "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB BITCH" look on his face the whole time.

He is a world criminal tho

Not that stupid, regardless it was interesting to see the amount of diversity in this movie. The entire school in the movie was maybe 5% white.

I guess it fits the setting of the movie but yeah, times are changing i just thought it was neat.

I personally would have enjoyed the fuck out of macking on my enemy;s daughter

im in commiefornia user

>I guess it fits the setting of the movie but yeah, times are changing i just thought it was neat.
Oh yeah I'm not complaining. I also thought it was great and realistic too. They really were trying to give this genuine school vibe

so are yall still on crack over there or is it synthetic drugs that are hot now?

drugs are so 2010 user soggybiscuit is whats in now

I legitimately feel like someone in middle school wrote this review. Opinions aside, proofread your shit. Space tings properly so it doesn't look like a jumbled fucking mess
It was alright, but lacked the story to stand on its own

Do they ever explain why Adrian is so tough and skilled? Wasn't he just a civilian up until eight months ago? And given how he operates, it's not as if he'd have many opportunities to use those wings in real combat situations. Yet in this film, it looks like he could even give Hawkeye a run for his money.

>space tings

Unfortunate

that's eight months of pulling off heists with high tech equipment and weapons

Wow, you sure sound like you like having fun

Always

*War

>Wanting reddit spacing

Alas, we are flawed in our own rights, but at least I fucked up in a different way than what I was bitching about
but seriously 7/10, fun to watch, but not anything to write home about on its own

>paragraphs are a Reddit thing now
Did you enjoy the featured section of iFunny before coming to this thread?

Yeah, but no combat. Apparently, no one even knew these guys existed for eight months.

Why are all of Spider-Man's MCU suits so hideous? The armored suit from the end of the film was especially disgusting.

I will give you that much that the movie was by no means perfect, but I felt as though the reason I think this is because for a movie that was 2 hours long, it didn't give us a whole bunch of story that actually pertained to the Spiderman part of Spiderman. That's just me though

hi sony

>it looks like he could even give Hawkeye a run for his money.
You kidding? All Hawkeye needs to do is throw one of his magical arrows with over 1000 different gadgets and the Vulture is done. The black friend of Cap on the other hand, Vulture could easily kill him.

>Bully Flash who’s usually a jock in the other movies is a nerdy kid that beats one joke name to death throughout the whole movie.

I believe this decision was made to show how its not always Chad thats the bully. It can be anyone, especially in high school. A high school set in Queens, New York.

A kid being an annoying prick. Makes sense. They wanted people to hate him.

>Everyone hitting on Aunt May got creepy quick

This is fine, its supposed to be creepy.

I thought this was a clever and innovative for a spider man movie. Take into consideration how, in the comic books, spider man would constantly talk to himself in thought-bubbles. If they were to do that in a movie it would be weird and awkward. At first The Amazing Spider Man movies tried to make him more talkative to make Spiderman more akin to the one we see in comic books, but it was still awkward with Garfield acting.

The A.I. offers a way for their to be a spider man who talks a lot and remain enjoyable since he has something to bounce off of.

>Quirky black chick that acts like she fell out of someone's Tumblr fantasy, follows Peter around the whole movie.

They're kids, this kind of behavior is expected.

>Daniel Glover still can't act, nothing new there

I also thought his acting was bad, but then again, it could be the script. The whole stereotype of a black drug/gun dealer isnt as easy as it looks to pull off.

>trans
You're gay man, accept it.

So, I wouldn't mind if he is because he seems to be a really cool guy but is Tom really gay? He gives me this weird vibes and him dating with MJ feels like a trick. I doubt Disney would allow something like that tho.

does it matter?

If he's gay that means he's a faggot

honestly at this point i dont care about gay people at all

I mean they did make a sort of half joke about him being gay when Aunt May walked in on him and his friend (I honestly cannot remember his name) in what seemed like a compromising position. So while it probably won't happen (besides he was clearly really into Liz) I don't think Disney would be horribly opposed given how progressive the film is in other ways.

Corporations like Disney only are progressive if it brings in returns. Right now, being progressive does, so they probably wouldn't care and even try to monetize it.

In the warehouse confrontation scene, a throwaway line suggests he's been in the army, since he complains about "fighting for them".

That, and years of piloting the Vulture set, compared to Spidey who's been active for all of 8 months.

>civilian up until eight months ago
Years user