Questionable Sup Forumsntent General #907

"Stabby is too lazy to look up the unicode for the ™ symbol so he just wrote out trademark" edition

what a hack

I don't get how that's a joke.
Also why is this different than the shrink wrap job they did for May?

If the hand is fucked up because he doesn't wear the [flesh-colored] cover that came with it, why doesn't he just slip that one on? If this plot were a rope bridge, niggas would be breaking planks and falling through all damn day

Why couldn't he just make up a face burgerco(tm). How hack can a handstab get.

Can I just say how fucking disappointing his understanding of anatomy is?

Look at that dumptruck of a body he is drawing for that supposedly strong character.

The fuck is with that spine? Why doesn't she have any actual buttocks? Does she only have one uni-boob?
What is wrong with her freaking elbow?

There was shit about her wearing an armor that is inexcusable with her outside an armor unless you are declaring that her body is meant to be a deformed mess.

Jeph doesn't shit on Wendy's? Clearly he's a white supremacist.

bit late on the Wendy's meme bandwagon I wager.

since it takes place in the future the meme has actually come full circle

I think the joke is that she actually has to say 'trademark' out loud because she's a robot. But I don't know. This comic is stupid. It annoys me that I always end up reading it when you post it on Sup Forums. Just get the robot lesbian sex over with and then never post it again, please.

To be fair, he may have written out "trademark" so that the idiot readers know that she's actually saying the word "trademark" and not just the letters "T.M."

It doesn't take place in the future, it takes place in 2004 but with robots

Also, dat typographical error in the title.

Robot-hand wanking and finishing on a loli face?
Clinton confirmed for degenerate elf.

This is confusing me. Trademark is written in smaller letters, so I can't tell if she is actually saying the word quieter or faster or something. But then it's Jeph so I almost never trust my first instinct because I just don't believe he's capable of communicating his intent that well.

i usually say TM

Yeah, if your a Pokemon Gamer. Otherwise, the rest of society says "Trademark" normally.

But not how Hacques does it in this strip. Cuckdude must've been watching too much Idiocracy and it messed with his internal computer.

Who the fuck designs a fat robot?

She's not fat, it's just a poor angle.

>She's not fat, it's just a poor a̶n̶g̶l̶e̶ artist.

>not wanting thicc murderbot to sit on your face in all her mechanical glory
Sorry to hear you're a colossal fag, how's your aids by the way?

this comic started in 2003 and at best 3 years have passed in comic

Just when I thought Hacks couldn't get any lazier, fat fuck decides to eliminate robotic hand from his already pretty small "shit to draw" list with an absolute dogshit of an excuse that barely makes sense.
Well done Stabby, it's shit like this why I come back to this trainwreck of a comic, just to see how crappier it can get

Clinton's prosthetic hand is a marvel of engineering in and of itself. is Faye, who's only been established as a welder, going to rebuild his fully articulate and powerful prosthetic hand.

If you can weld, you can totally repair a prosthetic hand. They're practically the same thing.

it's a little known fact once an alcoholic gives up their vice they became master engineers.

Too bad they don't become master artists.

Is there a place I can find more of these?

Sup Forums

As I recall, she did build a teleporting dinosaur shaped espresso machine

Didn't raven help her with that?

So I have to make a thread for them or something?

Who?

No, you spend a few weeks lurking in every single QC thread on Sup Forums. I guess you could try making a thread entitled "well, this is me", and then post some in the hope that other anons will post other variants.

Oh, I could do that

Just one of the genius ladies that populate (or used to) this shitverse.
She's dead and forgotten now, just like pizzagirl, afro sistah, steven, jimbo the erotic novelist... well this would take a while.

>not ending with 'allahu ackbeautiful

WHY
DO
YOU
READ
THIS
GARBAGE?

Why do people watch soap operas?

Know Your Meme has tons under "You And Me Meme."

>........well this would take a while.

Please, continue.

>Stabby is too lazy to look up the unicode for the ™ symbol
Alternatively the fuck who made the font didn't create a TM glyph and the font software literally substituted what you see in its place. This actually happens.

This subplot was the fucking worst. What a terrible squandering of an interesting concept.

we got a top tier waifu out of it (that will never be seen again)

i duno
i thought the robot devil was cool
but the whole 'memories in inaccessible partition were actually deleted and i'm mad about this' thing was retarded

Well then he could just spend the additional 30 seconds to create a separate text box with a smaller font size, type "TM" in it, and put it where it's supposed to go.

I generally like the robots more than the human characters. Is that bad?

The robots act more human

Exactly the kind of lies I expected from a robot.

On the top of my mind, there's roomba (which at least got some sort of closure), winslow, pxSOMENUMBERS aka neckbeard sink and his friends, notpizzagirl, notpizzagirl2 (which I believe was fired), dale and marigold that are now paired off and reclusive, that tall guy and poet which just disappeared, faye's ex boyfriend which took a train to the next city and never came back (maybe he made the smart choice), various robot helpers used ONCE (spider-kun, edgebot but probably that is too new to be considered dead, like policelady) then there's another girl from around the same time as ravem I believe. Side characters like sweet tits and yellingbird and randy and the dog never ever came back. What happened to marten's band? Surely I am forgetting some others.

Welcome to the robofuckers club.
It will be painful when you realize all the ">you will never".
But on the bright side, it would be sorts of painful even in the other case so you can at least pretending you're experiencing it a little.

Hell, I feel like we haven't even seen Hannelore in a really long time. I could be remembering wrong.

Do not read Questionable Content.

Depends if you count being relevant in any way or just there.
The last relevant apparition is when she asked station about decryption, but she also appeared not a lot ago in the coffee shop I think.
Clinton's arm needs to be shooped extended, while he's grabbing his penis and commenting how smooth it feels.

Holy shit I haven't seen a Zalgo picture in ages, let alone a new one.

man, fuck Clinton. Friend does him a solid by giving him discount repair asap, and yet he still tries to keep getting a better discount.

His speech bubble in panel two really irritates me. you post a lot, so you want a discount to shill your friend's business. no. unless you're a mod, or creator of a board or something, no.fuck you. I've seen friends try this and it's always shit.

The best thing to come from this.

i swear clinton and claire have to be jews.

I thought for a second that this looked more like how his hand used to look, so I pulled an earlier appearance and cropped it out to compare the hands.

Jeph used to shade and colour Clinton's hand like a piece of metal, but recently he just gave up and it looks matte. I guess you could justify it by saying the hand got dirty, but I think he just stopped putting in the work. And as of now it just looks like a mickey mouse glove.

Oh and I guess there used to be a charging port under it might have also been abandoned. Kinda hard to tell cause it's only on one side of his arm, but looking at my own wrist, if it was visible on the inside while holding the phone in the old strip it'd be visible when turning the hand around to type in his phone in the most recent one.

It's a definite fact that Jeph has been putting less and less effort into the comic's art since the peak a few years ago.

He settled into an art style that requires the minimum amount of work from him while not looking like literal bottom of the barrel trash.

That page 1908 Faye. Unnnnfffff

Do not read Questionable Content.

Should I read Questionable Content?

The redhead looks genuinely better when he didn't go trans.

That's not Claire, that's Clint. No, Clint was not Claire's birth name, so save the "I was only pretending to be retarded" bait for a less shitty thread.

You can do better than that user. I know you can, I believe in you.

Wow, Faye looks
>super hot
in that first strip.

I really wasn't baiting. It's just they look alike.

I'm gonna toss Jeph a bone here and say that there was a period of time where his character art looked pretty good. They had weird posture, everyone looks like they are leaning backwards slightly, but the proportions and the design looked fine. Then, somewhere along the way, he stopped texturing everyone's hair, and then that led to him cutting more and more corners until we get to today's flat, uneven look.

He actually stopped drawing defined lips for a while, but now he is again for certain characters.

His backgrounds look exactly the same now as they looked in 2003, though.

no

Why the fuck was he such a douche here?

Overcompensating.

But when does she fuck the robot

In what way was he a douche?

>Already getting a discount to begin with
>Asks for another discount
>Asks for a bigger discount

If someone is already doing you a favor you shouldn't try to get even more out of it, that's just being a dick.

Holy shit, her fucking tits grow based on anger?
She has Hulk Hooters?

>Hulk hooters

That made me laugh more than it should of.

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

>Her current main project is manufacturing a mechanical penis attachment for a Pintsize
Jeph, you clever master of foreshadow you.

that's always been his secret that he's the same as his brother.

A massive dick.

Jesus Christ fuck her alcoholism, did none of Faye's friends notice she got fat as fuck?

Why do all characters have the same face? Why are the bodies, angles and composition so shit? The text isn't even close of being interesting so why is it ok to all the people throwing money at this hack?

meanwhile in the comic that has been winding down for almost a fucking year but just won't quit

Supposedly the climax has already happened and this ends this week.

it's literally ALT+0153, I even have it memorized for casual use™. But you could always NOT put the word trademark in, and write a tiny TM after you've placed and rasterized your text. It's embarrassingly bad

How do you do strikeout stuff on Sup Forums

What the fuck is even happening.

MY OWN CLONE

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about Alice Grove? It's way better.

Dude that's way cooler than QC

Man I don't know, apparently the earth is littered with Blue Demons and Bald Girls just fucking everything up so humans can get superpowers.

Or idk the plot of Evangelion meets...uh...what was that one where everyone had an ability? Scryed?

I think he's building up to it.

Yes, because they always have to get discounts. How does it feel to not be old enough to vote yet?