Calexit Storytime?

Has this this been storytimed yet? And if not, Anyone mind if I do?
Yay or Nay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rsTo_iq2SJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=DcydbnPVzZI
investors.com/politics/commentary/outside-california-clinton-is-a-big-time-popular-vote-loser/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's been story timed twice, once on /k/. It was fun talking shit about dilusion asshurt commies

Archive Please?

it's be done 4 times. twice on Sup Forums once on /k/ and once on Sup Forums

>once on /k/ and once on Sup Forums

Oh boy.

Real talk... I recently spent time in Missouri in Kansas in NYC in Oregon Washington D.C. and finally California. All of which were practically different countries. Why doesnt the USA dissolve into something akin to the EU? No one can agree with other states and the disdain for others are palpable. What's the problem with a calexit? Or a Texit or anything like That?

Actually the entire thing reads like a ridiculous Sup Forums strawman except its creator was completely serious about it. I really hate how the board of peace full of screaming, shitposting edgy internet nazis more often end up right than not.

I would read it, never heard of it

t. commie

>What's the problem with a calexit? Or a Texit or anything like That?
A couple states tried that once. It didn't really work out for anybody.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen
the saddest are these:
"/pol was right again".

>I really hate how the board of peace full of screaming, shitposting edgy internet nazis more often end up right than not.

Gee whiz, user.
It's almost like they're on to something.

youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q

E

>Why doesnt the USA dissolve into something akin to the EU?

Because the USA is already what the EU would be if the EU wasn't a gaggle of faggots. Besides, it's already effectively the same thing, except instead of a bunch of assholes in Brussels telling people hundreds of miles away what they can and can't do, it's a bunch of assholes in Washington D.C. telling people hundreds of miles away what they can and can't do.

If cali tried it would work out for the rest of us. We'd finally have an excuse to roll in, exterminate most of the population, and resettle it with actual Americans.

PLURIBUS

Why the fuck should we just let them walk away with a bunch of valuable west coast ports? Better to get rid of the people and keep the land.

The point of the US is that we are supposed to be 50 mini countries that aren't supposed to interfere with each other, just united by a common framework. The whole goddamn political problem is that our politicians looked at the EU faggots and said "that's a good idea."

The US is a version of the EU now. The secret is that the EU is fucking terrible and its model fails on 2 goddamn continents.

The US was a single unified nation long before the EU even existed.

>Why the fuck should we just let them walk away with a bunch of valuable west coast ports?

A bunch of federally owned military bases and research facilities too(NIF, Livermore labs, China Lake, to name a few). Remember how the civil war started?

>Absolutely everyone in California has an AR-15, a handgun, and one dude even has a fucking Barrett M82
>Hilariously over the top evil villain who mails peoples severed heads doesn't call in an airstrike to whip out entire neighbourhood of resistance fights and the key player of the revolution, instead sends ground troops with fucking flamethrowers long after everyone is gone to burn empty houses
>Sub-5'6" Mexican girl of average build and only one leg can violently break 2" thick wooden floorboards with her head by casually standing up
I'm not entirely convinced this shit isn't satire.

Honestly I really hope they try even though it's absolutely fucking retarded. I'd sign up to go burn San Francisco in a heartbeat.

Nah, this is what shitlibs actually believe. There's a good reason people why say that liberalism is a mental illness.

May as well. It's a good window into how liberals think.

>Absolutely everyone in California has an AR-15, a handgun, and one dude even has a fucking Barrett M82

Truth in television actually, California has the second highest number of gun owners in the U.S. Spoilers:We wouldn't be on the side of the people that have spent every waking moment telling us we are worse than Hitler, and that we are the reason crime happens. We'd turn on the secessionists as soon as the feds show up, fifth column style.

> liberals
> think
Pick one and only one.

I imagine the Military would have special measures to prevent people like you from seeing any major cities. Way too many people really want to be the next Sherman to the point you'd immediately resort to turning any city into Atlanta.

>Truth in television actually, California has the second highest number of gun owners in the U.S.
It also has a massive population.

What's the per capita ownership rate?

> implying most of the military isn't just as eager to burn SF/LA to the fucking ground
> implying it wouldn't be a massive improvement for the rest of the country

>Spend decades telling people that the second amendment is stupid and your AR-15 isn't going to stop a tyrannical government you fucking baby killer scumbag
>The moment Trump gets elected start buying guns to defend yourself against a "tyrannical" government who will surely send out right wing death squads any day now
>...Any day now
>No really guys, it's gonna happen
I hope they find out about the bullet buttons and ten round magazine bans only after they get into their first combat situation

The per capita ownership rate isn't very representative. It doesn't take into account that the vast majority of guns in the US are in the hands of a small number of people. The average gun owner in the US owns more than 8 guns, and the majority of guns are owned by people who own 20+ guns.

Was going to mention that if anyone was all "well if there's so many of you how come your state has such shitty gun laws". We make up about a third of the total population of the state. Meaning we get outvoted two to one, every time.

>The per capita ownership rate isn't very representative.

The point here is that the reason you have so many gun owners in California is because of all the people.

> I imagine the Military would have special measures to prevent people like you from seeing any major cities.
Of course the regular military wouldn't be doing it themselves. That sort of thing is what militias are for. Going house to house culling the population is hard, dirty work best left to people who are there because they love their country rather than the average grunt who might only be there for the paycheck.

>Was going to mention that if anyone was all "well if there's so many of you how come your state has such shitty gun laws"
No, we all know and sympathize. Stay strong.

Funny story, remember the Rodney King riots? A bunch of shitlibs get scared during those too, and decided they needed guns RIGHT NOW. Which gun store employees happily sold them, and then told them to come back to pick them up in ten days because lolcoolingoffperiod. The prospective gun owners were of course outraged, to which all the gun store workers responded that maybe they shouldn't have voted for that ten day waiting period(because when you need a weapon you tend to need it right the fuck now).

>Sherman is good until he's bad

I just want to remind you and everyone else that when Obama was elected, several states threatened secession and many MANY People, particularly here on Sup Forums, said, "good I hope they do so we can burn down the south all over again."

I'm sure this will be a good thread, and about comics.

Sherman was a general who did it at the end of the war. I doubt the Military wants a bunch of new recruits trying to kick things off by razing LA to the ground

I don't think doing it at the end of the war was any better to be honest.

God damn it, never thought about it that way

As much as it usually fucks the rest of us over, you have to admit it's kinda fun to see libs fuck themselves up and only realize it when it's too late.

> still being surprised when Sup Forums turns out to be right again
Seriously, it's current year.

Again, that's not what new recruits are for. That's what we have militias are for. I guarantee that if you put out a call for private citizens to pack up and go to California to exterminate LA or SF, you'd easily get 5 or 6 million volunteers willing to do it, already trained and equipped, and many of them already organized and just waiting for the word.

Hell, there are probably at least a few million already in california who have been training for that for years.

Ever played Crimson Skies?

This might not come as a surprise but mexicans love guns and the military because they think it's manly or whatever so California's large spic population is keeping them with some arms.

>Why doesnt the USA dissolve into something akin to the EU?
Essentially for a time we were.
States were more autonomous and the federal government was far less reaching than it is now.

There's a lot of reasons why that changed but the long and short of it is it became easier and faster to connect to other nations and so trading connected us more so things that affected other nations started affecting us more as we started exporting and importing more.

Being completely shut in like an amish community means that while you aren't beholden to any other body, and are less affected by trade with other bodies, you are ultimately unable to trade - which has in history routinely lead to greater wealth of a nation. There's a limit to how much wealth a nation can generate and how many people a nation can support on its own economy.

Spics are naturally conservative, particularly spics in the military. They'd be happy to help clean out faggot cesspools like SF.

>bullet buttons
Didn't they say those were illegal now and you couldn't even use those?

Yeah, it's all thordsen stocks now.
Or grip fins if you're a retarded fish.

>grip fins
I'm sickened but curious.

I'm fucking amazed that Black Mask picked up an eisner nomination for the garbage they're pushing.

but storytime of pain weekend is coming. Why not wait for that?

The way the US system was SUPPOSED to work is that the states are supposed to be the bulk of the government, with the federal system dealing ONLY with interstate commerce, war, and other issues.

Unfortunately the trend for the last 100 plus years or so has been a more or less ramp up to federalize the fuck out of everything. This means like California's Dianne Feinstein trying to write gun laws that affect Texas like the assault weapons ban, or ultra christfags in the bible belt trying to fuck with funding that might be used for abortions in Oregon through tricare. Even shit that's explicitly in the constitution as "we leave this up to the states" is becoming a hot potato.

The EU system is even worse for the things you care about. The EU's equivalent of the senate isn't elected at all, and they don't announce debate over laws before passing them, or have their debates in public.

As I said, honestly I don't know why anyone would want to use one. Even if the thordsen stock looks kind of durpy, it's way more comfortable and controllable than this thing.

>Rodney King
how the fuck do you get acquitted after having fucking video tape evidence? This always annoys me because it's not even a black issue it's a cop issue.

Is this some kind of sick joke?
Is this how you get your kicks?

No, as I said it's a grip for retarded fish.

And shit like this is why every California thread on /k/ consists of California anons posting walls of DO NOT COMPLY.

> how the fuck do you get acquitted after having fucking video tape evidence?
Doesn't matter. One nog getting beat up is nothing, they do that shit to each other every single day. They were just looking for an excuse to smash shit, as usual.

I don't think you could hold this thing right with any configuration of tentacles, claws, hands, fingers, or fins.

My fucking wrist cramps looking at it. Why the hell would you subject your hands to this disaster?

>Sup Forumsfags actually believe this

youtube.com/watch?v=rsTo_iq2SJ8

>This always annoys me because it's not even a black issue it's a cop issue.
"We have investigated ourselves and found no wrongdoing."

No, grip fins are just dumb. There are other choices that are perfectly legal in cali that are much better. The restrictions on foregrips are something to seriously complain about, but if you're willing to subject yourself to a grip fin then you deserve the fucked up wrist.

That doesn't excuse shit cops do this shit and get away with it all the time and i don't get how the system just gets them off.

>USA

> My fucking wrist cramps looking at it. Why the hell would you subject your hands to this disaster?
Because some people think it looks cooler than the main alternative.

This video lists a state as democrat or republic if it voted for the same party in the past 4 elections...

But Wisconsin didn't. Wisconsin was republican this past election and the 3 before that it democrat; by the definition given, it's a swing state.

No one's saying it does. But what it does mean is that whether or not the rodney king shit was justified or not had basically nothing to do with the riots. Nogs riot, rodney king was just an excuse.

Why you would want a gun that looks better but is effectively useless in your hands seems to be asinine.

Because some people are dumbasses who care about form over function.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

>i don't get how the system just gets them off.
Because there's zero oversight and the investigation is performed internally by the department.

In simple terms:
The police department responsible in every case investigates itself.

The grip fin is slightly easier to install/remove.
Also, if you already have an ar, it's about $100-$120 cheaper to buy a grip fin for it than a thordsen stock.

the whole video is click bait fun because it's basing it on final vote rather than the population. Case in point, NY state and OR are land wise extremely conservative and religious always voting Republican but there two major cities NYC and Portland always make the states themselves Democrat. Also we hit the road issue of voting and register to vote, By registered users most states would be independent however they all don't go out and vote. And that's not even tailing issues of people that are not even registered. But we humans being tribalistic need things in camps of "us" and "them" because it just helps us cope with all the shit in the world.

Oh shit what have I done?
youtube.com/watch?v=DcydbnPVzZI

I loath how media tries to drum it up like it's something it's not. They try to paint it like there are these huge blue sections but the truth of it all is the country is for the most part red as fuck.

>it's basing it on final vote rather than the population.
Even under that definition it's not accurate. The final vote in the 2016 for the president in Wisconsin was republican.

I mean I could go on about the politics here but it's a bit less interesting than you think.

The country is also for the most part empty as fuck.

You don't have to pretend you didn't want another one of these daily threads, nobody here cares.

I didn't upload the comic yet and people have already started shitposting.

This election it certainly seemed that way.

But I can speak for Wisconsin only, the politics here I wouldn't call this strictly a red or blue state even if up until recently we voted for a republican president for the first time in about 40 years.

But I'll end up on a tangent. Suffice to say - by the video's definition that it gives wisconsin would not be considered a blue state as of right now.

If you watch that video it even admits populations are not that different and it's just basing it on the states rather than what the people register themselves as. You get into that mess and it turns 3 to 1 in the Republicans favor. It's just in the nature of the winner take all effect it doesn't seem like that. It's why the Trump win was such an upset, people got a rude wake up call on how it feels being on the other side of that system.

The votes were close and hillary won the popular vote meaning the red parts are empty and the blue concentrated.

> hillary won the popular vote
Nope. Discounting california's fraudulent results, Trump won the popular vote.

That video is wrong on multiple levels, and isn't worth listening to.

Honestly we should just bomb all the high density points in the country

>It's why the Trump win was such an upset, people got a rude wake up call on how it feels being on the other side of that system.
A system that almost exclusively helps Republicans.

Except he didn't.

>empty county meme
Many states are like OR where it's just a little over 55% win it out as Democratic

Yes, but you are obviously just using it as a pretense. I don't believe you wanted anything else for this thread other than what you got, so why bother adding to the bump limit?

Not really. Only in this last election did it work out for them.

It also worked out for them in 2000.

And bush.

Repubs are facing a demographic nightmare as their main voting base is starting to die off. I would say they would benefit from a socially moderate candidate but we've seen that with Trump.

They lost the popular vote in all but the one election this century. Its only going to get worse. Specially if they're stupid enough to run Trump again.

2000 was a mess on it's own and the fault there was Gore stupidly calling it over when he should have waited till much later. If he had the brain power to wait it out things would have played out differently.

Yes, he did.
investors.com/politics/commentary/outside-california-clinton-is-a-big-time-popular-vote-loser/
If you discard California because of how corrupt their voting process is, the popular vote total was 1.4 million in Trump's favor.

Bush got lucky and his opponent gave in too soon to want to undo his mistake. All it would have taken for a Gore win would have been him being like Hilary and waiting till 3am to forfeit

> the dims actually think this
Once we have national voter ID laws, it won't matter what the dims do. Their entire "demographic" advantage is built on illegals. Whites, both men and women, overwhelmingly vote republican.

>if you remove the most populous state in the country on the basis of no evidence whatsoever, it changes the result
Really makes you think.

Both parties are getting insane so it's going to be a toss up next election. PC culture has just spread beyond control, and even normal people are seeing it spread to real life and a lot of moderate democrats are getting pissed off them.

Republicans are also getting batshit insane the other way with the tea party members. Honestly, something huge needs to happen for anything to change.

> based of no evidence
California literally encouraged illegals to vote. Their results are meaningless garbage that can and should be discarded. Why should we reward people for blatantly breaking the law by letting them get away with their crimes? California's votes should not be counted unless they agree to actually follow the law when it comes to voting.