Lollipop Girl: Ketchup

This was amazing.
It feels like such a waste that this episode came out so late in the game.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!wC5zFb5Q!mfbdgy3iPud-pwS-WFBxjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link?

mega.nz/#F!wC5zFb5Q!mfbdgy3iPud-pwS-WFBxjA

Nigga what ketchup was the weakest of the bunch. Nice to see Marcy's mom though

I wouldn't say that (F/C episodes continue to disappoint, and the animated sequences were real nice

It was clever how they made Marceline tell what would've been a very traumatic experience in a light-hearted, whimsical fashion, and then used that to segway into how Marceline was repressing feelings about her mother. I'm hoping this leads to Marceline opening up more about it in the Hunson and Marcy episode. It would be a really nice progression for her character who has been avoiding directly dealing with her feelings since way back in It Came From the Nightosphere.

Hmm?
Oh the plot, I honestly didn't really care about anything outside the sequences- that's what I'm talking about here.
I know they've done SOME stuff in the past with Adventure Time like that but if they pulled this stuff off in, like, the first few seasons, hitting it hard and creatively- then I can't imagine where this show would be now.

>small butt
so thats where my new baman and piderman eps are

unrelated: kasu says hi and thanks for the appreciation

>Doesn't include the loud blue-jay
Shameful.

Huh, I remember her turning real sour toward Sup Forums a couple years back. Nice she still remembers us. If she ever comes back to the social media world I'd love to know,
it's nice checking out fans as passionate as yourself. Good luck out there girl.

such is Sup Forums's meagre filesize limit

wait hold on

bump

I'm pretty sure this is the first time Adventure Time's referenced another show, so the blatant Mordecai cameo was that much more hilarious 'cause it completely caught me off guard!

That was undoubtedly JG Quintel doing the voice; I'm pretty sure he also voiced one of Weekend City residents in Marcy's story. I appreciate that Adam Muto didn't spill the beans when promoting these new episodes.

>'STOOOOP!!! I have migraines!'
The fuck you on about, user? "Ketchup" was both hilarious and adorable as hell. "Fionna and Cake and Fionna" was the weakest one, IMO

Is this discord? How does one even us this app?

Discord is easy to use. It's not that complicated.

How the hell are they going to end this shit in 16 eleven minute episodes? There's so much left and they need at least a one hour finale.

Most of the remaining plot threads are interconnected. GOLB, The Lich, Normal Man, Betty/Simon, Prismo and all that are heavily related. They can probably resolve all of it in relatively few episodes. They'll probably find a way to tie Fern/Gumbald and Jake's demon ancestry in there too. There's plenty of time if they use it wisely.

Here's the problem: one of the crew members (I think it was Jack Pendarvis) said not all plot threads will be solved.

And we're getting a musical episode with nine rap songs.

Why? The raps are horrible.

Don't ask. It's also being boarded by Seo Kim and Xayaphone. It's probably a FP episode.

I don't expect everything to be wrapped up in a neat little bow, but I do expect them to wrap up the big things I mentioned.

Taking away the Hunson and Marcy ep, and the rap episode, there are 14 episodes to deal with the rest. There are only 5 major things that need to be resolved.

The Lich/GOLB
Simon/Betty
Conclusion to Fern's arc
Gumbald/PB backstory
Jake's ancestry

2 episodes for each of these plot threads would be more than enough, and that still leaves 4 episodes worth of room for other shit. Hopefully HW.

>Hopefully HW.

I fucking hope.

No Ketchup was an episode where the animators were able to work outside the normal confines of traditional AT animation style. Seeing the new visual styles was nice, especially the first one.

>especially the first one
the first one was guest animated by alex and lindsay

Weren't they all?

oh were they? they didnt list anyone else in the credits but i thought only the first one really had their style. if they were then its not like they were ever constrained by traditional AT style because they dont work on the show as regular animators, they just do their own thing like in the grotto

Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I liked how they did each one in a different style.