Ultimate Spider-Man: Venom Issues Pt. 2

Picking up where the prior thread left off.

At the rate this thread is going, it should finish a little after 2 (assuming nothing goes wrong). Not exactly the most accessible but hopefully night owls and peeps tomorrow morning will enjoy.

I'm giving you a bump....FOR PLASMA!

This page makes me sad.

KILL HIM! LET YOUR ANGER FLOW THROUGH YOU!!!!

I'LL TAKE IT!!!
>Also those suckers on his hand still make my skin crawl.

Well this just keeps getting better and better.

curt why the fuck would you do this

>something good happens to Peter
>it's just so he can be even more crushed when he finds out about something bad

why does god hate peter parker

Because Curt at some level is an egotistical asshole that thinks whatever he works on will be under his control. When in fact he has a worse track record than Hank Pym and that's saying something.

This is a really interesting take on Carnage and I gotta admit I like it alot.

Jesus Christ

HAZAH!

If I were in Peter's shoes, this entire event would stick with me for the rest of my life and probably give me nightmares for years.

God damn. Peter doesn't deserve any of this.

Because many writers view the mantra, "Being Peter Parker is suffering" and implement that into the heart of their stories. Out of all of the Marvel heroes I feel like he has to put up with the most garbage and that's part of the reason why Nick Fury is in awe of him. In spite of all of the horrible events that happened to him Peter is still doing his best to be the hero he thinks he can be. It's tragically inspiring.

This comic makes me sad. All these guys wanted was some donuts. All Peter wanted was someone to trust.

So he does have a conscience, how about that.

>The face of instant regret

Is this the same doctor that created the other set of spiders that ended up giving Miles his powers?

Although the story doesn't star Carnage, I felt it was appropriate to storytime the issue that tackles Gwen's death and how it affected those in her life

WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING TAKE THAT!

This fucking asshole.

Thinking about his career instead of all of the people his research just killed.

God damn...

Anytime a villain tries to play the pity card when they get the tables turned on them makes me want to slug them in the face twice as hard for being a grade A piece of garbage.

God damn.

Last set of issues for the night. Let's do this!

This conversation would set off every radar I have.

What an asshole.

The person on teh bench changed.

Okay, there are about three people here who got detention for no reason.

I think it's implying he ate that old lady and is telling the story to a new person some other day
This looks like his first scene in the ps2 game..

Bump for justice.

Also for the injustice of Bagley leaving before they adapted the game that used his art style

Understatement of the century.

Schools don't give two shits about "fairness". All they care about is that they were in immediate proximity of the scuffle and are therefore guilty. Shit sucks.

God damn. I kind of agree with Peter, though.

Even though this story exists, I still consider the game canon for the following reasons.
1. It came out first.
2. It kept Bagley's art style.
3. It was written by the author of the main series.
4. It was better written than what we're getting.

Me too. Peter is the only one willing to speak the truth at this point. He doesn't give a shit if its relayed back to Flash because at this point he's fundamentally broken.

I remember playing the Ultimate Spider-Man game back on PS2 and being mildly confused whenever Carnage not only appeared, but had Peter's face, as I wasn't reading the comics at the time. Makes a lot more sense after having read all of them, of course.

>Eddie keeps tentacling women

I think someone has a fetish.