Did he deserve to get eliminated first?

Did he deserve to get eliminated first?

sure

Imagine losing so fucking hard that you turn into a goblin and then fucking die
Holy shit

I think we should have learned more about his character before he left so quickly.

Wait...what? Did this actually happen to him? I only saw the first season.

No. He was just a sweet, innocent, home-schooled Canadian Prairie boy.

Typical persecution from the eastern bastards.

Not really. There wasn't any animosity behind his sexist comments. The dude is just an ignorant country bumpkin.

Meanwhile Courtney didn't even jump off the cliff and did nothing but bitch.

Everyone else was just fucking ten ply

No but this was obviously meant to be exported, the one person who has any discernable Canadian characteristics had to be booted out.

Yes after first season people were bugging the creator about how could develop in AU and all that, so the creators make him lose in the second or third again in the first episodes and he slowly becomes Gollum

Well holy fucking shit. Now I regret dropping the show after the first season and now upset that this is spoiled for me if I ever pick it up again.

Yeah, I mean did you even hear his horribly toxic, sexist, patriarchal comments? Ugh, I literally can't even. He's clearly a Nazi fascist.

He lose his mind after losing first in second season, then he becomes gollum and lose ability to speak and live in a volcano, writers really hate him for some reason

Yes because otherwise this qt would have had to go. If only the show didn't ruin her character

See it's self hating Canadians who really hate being canadian.

Why didn't you save him, Sup Forums?

I actually liked his character too. Why did the writers fuck him up and treat him like shit?

She's always been a cunt, though. You can't ruin something that was never good in the first place.

He deserved it for being such a racist, sexist, misogynistic shitlord pig. Ugh.

Courtney actually got better with time though

Crazy chaotic Courtney is just way more fun than kind of bossy girl Courtney

Seeing her suffer and getting karma is always a highlight

IIRC they were pissed that the fandom turned Zeke into a super popular character. This had two effects:
1. Gollum Zeke
2. Intentionally making awful characters like Staci and Leonard so the early boots don't become fandom dark horses.

They should make Dawn and goblin too

>Beardo was supposed to be intentionally awful
>We will never ever see him again
Fuck man, he was genuinely great, this sucks.

He was just too stupid to know better, he wasnt intentionally sexist

LITERALLY the only good character was Tyler

WE'RE GONNA BRING THE DINNER TO THE TABLE