Cancel their books

>Cancel their books.
>Give them no presence in the universe.
>Stop selling their merchandise.
>Pretend like you don't need them in interviews any everything is going great.
>Even go so far as to remove them as playable characters from your "Lets celebrate the Marvel Universe" Diablo clone MMO because Perlmutter is just that bitter.

They were the heart of the Marvel Universe and now they're just gone. Nothing feels right in Marvel comics anymore without their presence...This is especially felt during Events. And Marvel had a ton of fucking events these last two years.
And maybe it's just a coincidence, but it really does feel like everything bad with the current lineup of books coincides with the FF being buried by editorial.

Even Doom has gone to complete shit in their absence.

What dark god must I pay tribute to in order to get them back? I miss them.

wait they removed them in marvel heroes?

>They were the heart of the Marvel Universe
A "cheating heart", some may say.

Yup. At the start of this month.
You can still use them if you owned them prior, but you can't buy them or unlock them with infinity shards.
They also scrubbed away every costume from other heroes that references the FF, like Spider-Man's Future Foundation costumes.

Doom gets to stay because he's important to the story, and removing him would mean redesigning the entire game's story.

I mean do you really want them back if they will be in the hands of the current marvel writers?

give it up user. The MCU's success has killed Marvel comics. If we can't have them in the next Avengers movie they might as well not exist.

Thing and human torch share upcoming two in one.

Sue has a new toy.

Also not in Mvci.

>I mean do you really want them back if they will be in the hands of the current marvel writers?

>tfw there are now fan fiction writers out there who handle Marvel properties better than the writers of the official comics.

I'm not saying that this is the worst timeline.
But it's not a very good timeline either.

Hold old is Kike Perlmutter? Does he have any medical conditions?

He's 74.
On one hand he's a rich jew, so he'll probably live well into his 90's.

On the other hand, he's probably going to end up retiring soon.

> their absence was visibly felt during events

because the Fantastic Four were such vital characters in Avengers vs. X-Men.

Since this is a Fantastic 4 thread, can we talk about the beautiful disaster that was Fan4stic? I want a making of documentary

Being absent from an event is normal comic book fare.
Being absent from every event is when you start to feel it.

Besides, everyone was too busy looking on in abject horror as the X-Men legacy was tarnished forever (again) to be concerned about the FF not showing up.

It was amazing if you knew what to look for in the lead up to the film's release. Like when Trank showed up on Sup Forums.

>Like when Trank showed up on Sup Forums.
w-what?

well that sucks i liked playing human torch

To be fair, lots of properties have fan fiction that's better written than the actual properties.
Fallout's fans for instance make way better stories and fan-games than Bethesda makes Fallout games.

I remember the night before release that damning tweet he posted that effectively ruined his career. I know hollywood is a bitch, but you don't talk bad about the people who give you work. Was he a novice director give too much to handle, or simply a drug fueled nutcase? Whatever the reason, he gave us one of the most infamous and baffling comic movies ever

Fantastic Four would be as a tv show.

I think the behind the scenes stuff and josh tranks twitter rants are more interesting then the film itself

616 and ultimate FF are the reason the comics are the way they are now, no?

Fantastic Four would better as a tv show.

The cave man avengers however are now the start of the marvel age.

Virtually every comic book property would be better as a tv show. Animated show, that is. Live action is so limited.

you still can if you have him unlocked

just ("just") any new players won't be able to

shit sucks

So is the Fantastic 4 kill?

The ff cartoon from the 2000s was pretty good from what i remember

>all this bullshit because some other studio owns the movie rights
Beyond retarded.

Can't really cram all the character progression in one movie desu.

>Good
>Didn't had Sue making out with Reed's enemies behind his back
Lame.

Looks like the title is forever. Honestly looks like Cap America is too post secret empire.

Ike is now shitting on mcu.

But she hulk though

Some time in May of that year someone who worked in the special effects of Fant4stic decided to post up info about early drafts. One early draft actually had X-Men references and a draft that came after omitted them. Then someone who seemed very angry with the OP came in and people wondered if it was Trank. The user posted a picture of what looked kinda like Trank with a "fuck you" note, which got later debunked publically, but there were very suspect things about the whole situation.

So for the rest of the thread, Trank or someone who seemed to be Trank was responding to a bunch of questions, defending himself, and even mentioned how he feels Simon Kinberg was a dick. Weeks after that news outlets played it off like the picture was a shoop, that it was someone pretending to be Trank.

But two lingering things remained. First was that when some sites started talking about the incident on Sup Forums, they got sent notices from Fox. Second was that during the course of the thread, someone made a snarky remark how the movies were probably copying the Avengers trilogy and Trank or whoever countered that user by saying the trilogy was actually going to be: 1st film: Space bugs, 2nd film: Psycho Man, and 3rd film: Kang

At the time people thought that this was fake because they assumed Kang was with the Avengers rights. But then days later James Gunn confirmed that Fox had Kang, something that wasn't publically admitted until that point.

>new players
kek

It boggles my mind that they still aren't doing a fucking thing with She-Hulk in the MCU or in any of the Netflix series.

Hulk distribution rights and everything under them are still owned by Universal Studios. So Marvel could make another solo Hulk with She Hulk but wont see a dime

something something limbo

I went back into the game the other day.
Wanna know what's fucking hilarious?

Almost every Carol Danvers I see is using one of her Ms. Marvel costumes. I've seen a grand total of one Captain Marvel Carol.

>tfw i actually got the ms. marvel costumes for free
even god wills it

Good lord. Marvel is a fucking circus.
A circus where every performer is a goddamn clown.

Probably for the best. Any woman they got to play She-Hulk would either be flat as a pancake or skin and bones.

I can understand the merchandise, why would you want to create something you do not get all the profits for, but cancelling their books and taking them out of video games is just a bit much. It is playing hardball and it is only going to backfire.

Marvel could had just used FF.

>It is playing hardball and it is only going to backfire.

It's not like things backfiring horribly has stopped them in the past.

She Hulk casting would require an actress both attractive and funny, and they would have to be cgi like Hulk. I would have gone with Elizabeth Banks myself

Thats crazy

To be honest, nobody seems to be missing them, and maybe that's a real-eye opener.

Albeit I think that once they get a new book, they might be appreciated again. Or not.

Face it tiger, IT IS the worst timeline.
In the 90s, FF had at least like 4 books or more.

It's for the best. Marvel would just ruin them if they were still around.

Unfortunate trips of truth

Just get rid of the frumpy family stuff and make the FF sexy again and you'll see some sparks.

>To be honest, nobody seems to be missing them,

Nice try, Marvel intern

You just know that if they ever get the movie rights back from Fox, the comics will bring them back and completely shit on them somehow.

You know Black Bolt and Medusa?

What happened to them would have happened to Reed/Sue.

>the comics will bring them back and completely shit on them somehow.

>Johnny is now Black. And gay. And trans. And a salamander otherkin.
>Ben is still Jewish, but now he's really in everyone's fucking face about it. Hating on Christmas decor in public places and being fucking obnoxious.
>Sue is now transgender as well, and her children were grown in test tubes.
>Reed is the ultimate beta male cuckold, and pressures Sue into an open marriage, but also swears off other women. Also he converts to Islam because why the fuck not whatever who cares anymore.
>They're no longer called the Fantastic Four, but instead go by the name "Mutually Inclusive Pro-LGBTQAA+ Democratic Antifascist Four":

So is the F4 DLC still up or is it already gone?

>500 bad reviews in the past year
GUESS I AIN'T GETTING IT

SUB-MARINE'D

Buy Marvel two-in-one. If it sells they might reconsider.

>That cover
Never in a million years.

Jonny's in the uncanny avengers
Ben is a Shield agent
Reed is god but the Maker is around
A future version of Val is Doctor Doom

That's like the only GOOD thing about them being gone, the current "writers" can't fuck them ALL up, just Johnny, and poor old Ben...

Thing I don't understand is outside of her being married with kids, why did Sue get sidelined during Marvel's massive push to get more female (and those things on tumblr) readers?

I mean, keeping Ben around I can understand, everybody loves that guy, but how did Johnny win out over his big sis? Last I checked Jim Hammond was still running around this past year, so why keep both Human Torches and lose out on the only Invisible Woman and the most powerful member of the team, especially when odds are they can't write Johnny to be the hot headed skirt chasing playboy he has been perpetually type cast as for all eternity. it makes no sense.

>Sue get sidelined during Marvel's massive push to get more female
because she is a traditional female and thats bad

>why did Sue get sidelined during Marvel's massive push to get more female (and those things on tumblr) readers?
She is the woman always on the verge of abandoning her husband and childs for a man who wants to murder them. You can't push this.

Looks like you were PERLMUTTERED

I want this meme to die. There is always that one user who doesn't read the FF but spouts random out of context images to prove his point. Fuck you. Jim

To be fair, they were the core of the large event 2 events ago. They were the main characters of Secret Wars

Please, explain the context.

Still waiting for the context, my friend.

How about you read the comic book like a big boy?

Val's back but she's an evil Future version of herself

I don't even know which comic is that. I just want to know why Sue decided to make out with Namor behind Reed's back and why this doesn't make her unfaithful.

Agreed

Byrne's Namor #49 or 50. Reed was dead at that time. Now you satisfied?

Not much. Sue should have chosen better than the guy who tried to kill Reed more than a dozen of times, but this is the Marvel Universe after all.

Is the 50.

Well, Johnny is still around and was sleeping with his ex's sister, while here husband watched.

You know that book's just gonna be the Thing/Johnny teaming up with all the diversity heroes theyre pushing? So if it sells, they'll just chalk it up to Moon Girl's guest spot

Is the Fantastic Four like Superman, in that people who clearly don't fucking read them feels the need to let everyone know they don't with their dumb and clearly wrong summations?

FF a shit. Good job marvel. You have finally made a good call for the first time this decade.