Other urls found in this thread:

spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_SpongeBob_SquarePants
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9waEVdMcYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh shit i remember scooby dum and the cowboy one
why the fuck did they think that was a good idea

>forgetting scooby dee

Bump for interest

Scooby Doo was one of the weirdest and most original concepts that Hanna Barbera ever created, and one of the few that wasn't about a animal ripoff of an famous comedian talking shit on authorities

It made sense to clone him a thousand times

There is only one kind of people who remenbers Scooby Dee

One

Kind

spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_SpongeBob_SquarePants

love wins you bigot go back to Sup Forums

Real fans of scooby doo?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9waEVdMcYk

bump, let's get some good shit in here

Very dedicated fans

>anatomically correct
noice

>Momsy Bouvier Onassis Doo
I see what you did there.

speaking of fucked up family trees

This dogs voice made me wanna fuck it.

Joshua fucked a shapeshifting monster?

>WW2 Cars
>9/11 Cars
What is Disney even doing? This is what they should focus on.

The whole shapeshifting monster was the most unnecessary piece of lore I ever bore witness to.

None of Jake's powers needed to be explained, any more than Unicorns needed to be explained.

What was Joshua's endgame?

Does every Pixar movie has a not-usued dark backstory? I'm still recovering from the "Cars merged with Humans" one

>baby boom increases productivity

heh

And people say Scooby-Doo only had lore in MI.

Let's not forget that in Cars 2 the pope and the popemobile appear. Catholicism exists in the cars universe, Jesus Chrysler died for your sins.
is God a car or is he Henry Ford?

>cars crusade
DEUS VOLVO

I'm just trying to wrap my head around the thought process of the animator who decided it was both necessary and a good idea to draw sexy eyelashes and bedroom eyes on an otherwise non-anthropomorphic but sentient cartoon dog.

It happens quite often with female anthros, though.

she was an actress dog

I don't think it's a question of whether or not one NEEDS to explain it as it is a matter of "can we tell an entertaining story which involves explaining it?" If so, then I say have at it. If not, then give it a pass until you can think of an entertaining way to do it later on.

>DEUS VOLVO
I'm dying.

>"Cars merged with Humans"

Wait, what?

Like, okay, if they're anthropomorphic and they have human-like qualities, I guess I can get behind that. If you're giving them a bipedal gait and opposable thumbs anyway, then have at it. Stack them with whatever human-like traits you want.

But giving them just one single human-like trait like this on an otherwise non-anthropomorphic body, and one which seems geared specifically towards evoking amorous feelings towards this canine body seems like such a weird decision. Like they're deliberately setting out to fuck with the emotional responses of the young viewer's pattern recognition.

I never watched the episode, was it any good?

GIVE ME CONTEXT

>GIVE ME CONTEXT
idiots looking too deeply for a story that isn't there in a children's animated film

I think it's just you being degenerate. She's just supposed to look like "girly"dog, and most kids will see her as such.

so originally the cars are driven by literal cavemen who live on an island the cars go to that island and find a caveman, the car merges with the cavemen and take on their personalities...

>Enola Gay has to live with the consequences of watching his friends plummet to their knowing deaths
>was it worth it?

Y'all mind if I ask what is the globe?

It's like a circle, but with depth.

A'ight.

...but how did they get to another dimension?

Decoration?

I don't know man, look at that shitty stair and the walls, for a advanced race the Gems have very autistic views on practice architecture

Through the plot hole.

Springer is named after his ability to jump hella high. He also turns into a fucking helicopter, so it doesn't come into play much.

But it's fucking hilarious and the most absurd possible explanation for his powers. If he just got cursed of swallowed a magic amulet or some other mundane shit then I would agree, but the idea that Joshua had sex with a shapeshifting monster that isn't even vaguely "attractive" in any way is funny,

Plot device in case the show is still going after the writers run out of ideas.

>shapeshifting monster that isn't even vaguely "attractive" in any way
>shapeshifting monster
>shapeshifting
what did xe mean by this?

>9/11
Well now we know what the plot for Planes is.

More like the alien from Alien the movie but didnĀ“t die when Jake came out.

Most likely this.

He really wanted to fuck a shapeshifting monster.

its a fake, dummy

It's something Steve Purcell drew as a joke pitch during the story meetings for the original Cars.

No one can match Don Rosa when it comes to obsessively mapping out lore.

Glorious, i have that as a poster.

Car Hitler would be Hitler's car, OBVIOUSLY.

Almost 100% of this has been deconfirmed

Cartholicism

Unnecessary is what I would describe Adventure Time.

>Kiss players included
Oh boy

Whatever made this really needs to get a life .

Dude ,animals can have girly eyelashes get over it.

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ____

What about car Stalin?
Or car Pinochet?

>>Inb4 the Jurai Royal Family

Wait who is duck?

It's a secret ???

Bronwyn as Finn's endgame

If you are going to screw up at least make it memorable, Finn.

I think Greg Weissman may.

This is knot the time to have a cow man

>No Ludwig Von Drake

Ya fucked up, Rosa.

His theory is that Von Drake married Matilda, but the editors at Egmont don't like Von Drake so didn't let him put the character in the tree. If you search for one of the hand-made trees Rosa sells in conventions, you'll see Von Drake there.

The story is he wanted to include Von Drake but the company forced him out and made him include Fethry instead.

And it takes plenty of space

B-but I used her in gToons

It's just a way to specify that an animal character is female, since beyond the voice there aren't a lot of ways to convey that a cartoon animal is male or female. Most people don't get turned on by animals, so it's only an issue for people with twisted fetishes like you.

>gap of approximately 12500000 generations

retarded.

So what was it like before cars were invited? Is 100 years to a car the equivalent to the span of human existence? Is Lizy the equivalent of Tolkien's elves? Is there a car creator god?

Pretty much all of this

There is a very big difference between "Kissed Once" and "One Night Stand". Graph is useless.

>Jesus Chrysler
>DEUS VOLVO
my folks just asked me why i was laughing like an idiot in the middle of the room

This is what you get when a story is set 10 million years before everything else

>the nephews' dad is blocked from view
Every time.

Relax dude, it just an easy way to feminize an cartoon character. Just because you're attracted to a dog doesn't mean everyone else is.