Poor pacing

>Poor pacing
>Endless filler to pad out the seasons
>Plot points constantly put on the back burner for later
>Tons of build-up only to have anti-climatic resolutions

So this is what it's like to be an anime fan...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEd5QQIXNBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

most anime lasts 12 episodes.

>>Poor pacing
Thats debatable
>>Endless filler to pad out the seasons
Thats bad but still doesnt make the series and its characters bad
>>Plot points constantly put on the back burner for later
Again, it doesnt devalue the series completly
>>Tons of build-up only to have anti-climatic resolutions
But your wrong

At least the animes have people that are good looking. I feel sorry for SU fans because most of the characters are ugly as fuck. Especially the main character.

>inplying you wouldnt tap that ass

I don't dig chicks with male pattern baldness.

>unironically defending su
ISHYGDDT

It's a pretty good show, no wonder people are defending it

what ass?

She has her asshole on her forehead is what he's saying.

Are you talking about Steven?

>balding at the top
>gigantic nose
>no ass
>clearly a dyke
nice taste

Samefag.

The turds plop lovingly on her nose and droop down like a sausage.

I don't you, you tell me

All shows are guilty of this, especially Star vs the Forces of Evil.

Poor kid is obviously deformed, Most of his nose is cut off.

This is my waifu, say something nice to her.

no, user, it's mostly the cartoons of the 10s

she's a justifiable reason why I'm never dating fat chicks. that's nice enough

She looks fucking disgusting.

At least in anime there are attractive characters that don't require fan art to transform them into something worth looking at.

You are very patient.

Oh, you meant a compliment for her...

She's a very pleasant shade of lavender and violet.... and she could fit an elephant dick in her mouth.

This is my waifu; say something nice about her/them.

They are pretty symmetrical

She'd probably be down to fuck anywhere and any time.

That's about all I can think of and depending on your preferences it might not be a compliment.

This is my waifu, say something nice about her

She looks expensive.

She's not from Steven Universe.

Tumblr's side if the fans are going to kill this show.

Recently, an unused gem in the official artbook by the name of Concrete has been spiking in harsh popularity. Apparently the gem is racist because it "represents black caricatures from the older days" and that she doesn't know how to read.

Rebecca was pushed to make a statement to apologise, and that the crew will take Concrete out of the book.

And it still isn't enough for most people. They are going to force it into cancellation.

Example.

Incidentally, the artist who drew the Concrete fanart took it down after receiving threats.

It would be funny if some troll from Sup Forums or Sup Forums startup a madeup movement on tumblr and twitter to boycott and cancel Steven Universe for its racism and sexism.

That's going to catch on, and about 70% of Tumblr is dumb enough to take the bait and go full throttle with it.

It's not, actually.

Most of the good anime are derived from manga. It doesn't take long for an anime to overshoot the production of the manga, especially if it gets popular. That's when anime gets the worst, most inane filler possible, and also unsatisfying endings, because of production not wanting to wait for the manga to end.

Like Game of Thrones right now.

I hope Rebecca learns from her mistakes on this show. I feel like she has good potential, and I hope she won't get deterred form making other shows, because of the shitty fan base.

One of the worst things you can do is apologize to SJWs and try to appease them, but they're never satisfied because they thrive on discontent. Being angry and finding excuses to morally justify their anger is all they know how to do.

I feel bad for Becky. She made a show to represent the underrepresented, and wanted to send the message of acceptance and exclusivity. Yet, she inexplicably birthed a fanbase that ignores the overarching message of the show and screeches the complete opposite with their terrible behavior and shit conduct. The crazy thing being that they believe they're in the right.

Sheeeeiiiiit I mean "inclusivity"

This show is already out of style, they really should've just wrapped it up this season.

Pretty much. By apologizing, you are merely admitting you were "guilty" which is enough to send them into even more of a frothing rage.

Hello Death The Kid

>Thats debatable
It's true. You're in denial.
>Thats bad but still doesnt...
Lemme stop you right there. It's bad.
>Again, it doesnt devalue the series completly
>I-It doesn't COMPLETELY kill the show
No excuse
>But your wrong
e.g. Gem Drill.

0/4 Star vs. will always be better.

>ITT: Times Tumblr was right.

>a wild starfag appears
Star Vs is incredibly mediocre and you know it. I don't get why Sup Forums is hyping this up as the next big thing.

I love AMC's The Walking Dead, but sometimes it sucks, especially the long hiatuses on a cliffhanger when a war is about to break out.

you've got to be more clever, have Sup Forums or Sup Forums startup a movement to encourage Steven Universe for its racism and sexism

At least Star Vs move at a bearable pace. The pacing in SU is just way too slow.

THe bad thing is that Sugar doesn't put her foot down to her fanbase and is totally pussywhipped by not just them but her storyboarders. The only time where she had to put her foot down is when she had to fire Lauren Zuke after she tried to self-insert herself as Peridot and pair her with Lapis.

Star has horrible pacing and always has. The recent TV movie has its awkward pacing in droves, so they still haven't learned anything.

See:

My point was that it had way better pacing compare to SU. If you compare the first season of Star Vs to the first 25 episodes of SU. It clear which one isn't pace like a snail trying to move through glue.

I think the opposite is true. SU > Star vs

Weren't the first 25 episodes of Star Vs just your average comedy cartoon?

This is my sweet and precious wife.

I challenge you to find one single flaw.

She's homophobic and whitewashed.

Too big

Rule 63 Droopy.

>emotional manipulation

She also cries a lot.

The first half was pretty much your average comedy cartoon with only small amount of lorebuilding. But half way through season 1 they introduce Toffee and the plot actually start to pick up.

Nope.

I would MOTORBOAT those tiddies

also good taste user, blue diamond is best diamond

She's from Steven Universe.

Frequently cries while whispering someone else's name during sex.

The only time all the build up had any pay of was jailbreak.

At least it looks pretty, and the characters are good, it's also clever in the sound department with each character having their own little theme.

True, the weak should fear the strong

Fuck sugar get some spine goddammet

>Gem Drill
Don't forget Yellow Diamond, Blue Diamond, Smoky Quartz, and Peridot's new design. The only time where SU didn't disappoint was when Navy backstabbed Steven.

>YD and BD
What?

>Peridot's new design
Peridot got a new design?

And I don't know what people were expecting from SQ.

have you SUfaggots tuned in the news yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=jEd5QQIXNBY

>So this is what it's like to be an anime fan...

Most anime is only a season long, like said. Only the long running shit like One piece, Naruto, etc get long running shit. And even then it has a cohesive plot that ties together.

Who cares?
Concrete is still an issue.

>Cartoon
>Filler

This is like the biggest denial post I've seen in a long time.

>poor pacing
>debatable
This can be subjective based on story content but the fact of the matter is that it takes a good-damn long ass time to do anything. It's not even a good slow burn, it's rather choppy with what tone/and how fast the story is going.

>endless filler
>doesn't make series/characters bad
I think what you were trying to say was that the filler is either;
inconsequential
Helps the characters develop
or at least that's the typical excuses SUfags use to defend the 'filler that isn't filler'. Newsflash, if you can remove any episode and watch the series like it never happened then it is a filler episode. Doesn't matter how many background sentences or images they put in to pretend there's continuity. Now I don't mind a bit of filler, but when plot points and other important information are intentionally kept away from the audience, not for mystery but for artificially extending the plot and replaced with ideas/plots that matter little in the grand scheme of things then it quickly irritates the audience. Many of the concepts and answers to questions in SU can be easily answered with a conversation or actual investigative work by the characters in question. They aren't information that needs to be explained over the course of several episodes like say quantum physics or intensive philosophical
esoteric methods. It's just 'who are they and why are they doing this'. Simple questions with simple answers with the thinly veiled 'you're not ready' excuse in leu of actually going anywhere.

>Plot points extension
>doesn't devalue the series completely

See above. Also I get you seem to view it as a character drive show, but a lot of the characters are unlikable and most important of all; characters are just tools in/to create a plot, at least in this series.

>Build up to nothing
>You're wrong

Finally something that seems like actual bait.

>denial post
It's more like someone with a different opinion.

>least that's the typical excuses SUfags use to defend the 'filler that isn't filler

Don't lump everyone in the same category fag.

You don't watch much anime, do you? Only the most entry level stuff (read WSJ) is plagued with that.

With what? SU is still on the air, and everything's been addressed already.

When did you give up?
I have up when they stored the two new cool characters in a barn to use later maybe

I don't really care for the racism shit the character design as whole it looks awful who thought this character should be put in the book it looks awful.

No it hasn't.
There's still serious problems. Like why did Concrete get published in the first place? Why did Concrete get created in the first place?

>Like why did Concrete get published in the first place?
She was a scrapped character. Tumblr made it a problem since they complain about little things like this.
>Why did Concrete get created in the first place?
For ideas to make a scrapped character.

SU fags

B T F O
T
F
O

How will they ever recover?

I wouldn't call this a little thing and I wouldn't call it complaining. To well known YouTubers have dropped the show thanks to Concrete.

You hear that?

That's the sound of Rebecca Sugar's ass being whopped.

>justifying racism
>I-it's Tumblr who cares! No one else does!

Sup Forums is a few boards over.

You can't "make" something a problem when it's clearly a huge problem.

I didn't say the Concrete discourse was a little problem, I'm saying Tumblr overreacts over stupid shit like this and purposely ruin lives and careers over it.

How was it over reacting?
I thought people were rightfully disgusted with this display.

>purposefully ruining lives and careers
>implying it isn't justified in this case
But please, go on about how accusations of racism is worse than actual racism.

>There's still serious problems

It was never a serious problem

But it was.

Again, two well known YouTubers who did SU content have sworn off the show thanks to this. Where's the justice?

>few clickbait YouTubers got mad
And nothing of value was lost

>She was a scrapped character.
No, she was from a storyboarder exercise where everyone sketches a new character, then passes it to the person sitting next to them. The new person has to look at the character and give them character traits based on their appearance. It's practice for designing characters that communicate their personality through their appearance.

She was never meant to be a real character.

You do realize these two YouTubers were responsible for s lot of SU's YT traffic?

With them denouncing the show, the viewership will decrease. Nice move Becky.

I don't know who they are but im willing to bet they will get back to it eventually if they were willing to go with it until now

Also if that youtuber wasn't pewdiepie then they weren't well known

Also that 2 youtubers stopped watching the show over this is not newsworthy

And notice how the black gem can't read and loves shoes?

Coincidence? I call bullshit.

Worth it desu

>Also that 2 youtubers stopped watching the show over this is not newsworthy
You're either retarded and blind or you haven't been to twitter.