Let's say Dan Slott finally leaves ASM and Marvel approaches you to hand pick a new writer for Spider-Man

Let's say Dan Slott finally leaves ASM and Marvel approaches you to hand pick a new writer for Spider-Man.

Choose realistically.

I'm going with Chris Yost. He writes my one of my top favorite Peter writers.

DeFalco

Easy. Nick Spencer. The only good choice now

What's JMS doing?

Christos Gage

So that we know that Slott is secretly puppeting his strings

After Slott's run I wouldn't mind a BND-esque sorta thing, like a rotation of different writers y'know

But as for a lasting run I'd be down if Gerry Conway had another go-round on ASM. I've been enjoying RYV and I think he'd be a perfect fit.

matt wagner

I'd love Rick Remender.

Duggan.

His Deadpool run has had a lot of hilarious laugh-out-loud moments and moments that touched my heart.

He would be the perfect replacement

Bendis

Joe Kelly

Bendis

Wrote Semse8

When Slott leaves Bendis will finally get to kill Peter Parker and make Miles the only Spider-Man.

>When Slott leaves Bendis will finally get to kill Peter Parker and make Miles the only Spider-Man.

Eh, that will be a good idea. Can you handle a world without peter park?

Loveness

Ha! As if, marvel comics has become marvel movie synergy. They might make MJ a mulatto, but spider-man will always be Peter Parker

Matt Fraction

I'd beg JMS to come back. Or get Kelly on the book. I like what he did with SM/DP.

>Kill off the only thing keeping their company a float.

HA!

I'd go with Yost, Waid, Kelly, Wells or Van Lente.

Quads would be impressive if you weren't samefag

Zeb Wells.
The guy is the most underrated Spider-Man writer out there. He has a better grasp on comedy than Slott and his characterizations are actually good. I have never read a single Spider-Man comic by him I didn't enjoy.

Greg Weisman

Of course, Young Justice would be re-cancelled, but sacrifices have to be made.

Yes.