Namor Storytime

Feast your eyes on THE SAGA OF THE SUBMARINER.

A 12 issue mini-series that covers Namor's entire life from his parents meeting to the death of his second wife, right before John Byrne's 1990s run. Interesting in that it's autobiographical and told from Namor's POV.

Sometimes a hero and at other times a villain; I believe Namor's duality is what draws a lot of his fans to him and is something you'll get to see both sides of in this story while also serving as a primer to his origin.

Written by Roy Thomas and drawn by Rich Buckler with inks by Bob McCleod. It's 12 issues with roughly 24 pages an issue so this is gonna be a long one. If there's enough interest I'll see if I can push through the whole thing. If not maybe I'll stop and do a part 2 later on? We'll see where this goes.

Namor fans and critics alike are welcome but please kindly refrain from posting images until the story is done!

dat low-effort doodling

Issue 2

bumping for OP

Thanks for the bump.

Issue 3.

And the Human Torch makes his appearence! This is the original, not the FF4 Torch btw; although we'll be seeing them later.

Issue 4

I torrented this then I accidentally deleted the files before I was able to read them
Good lad

fuck yeah OP.

No problem. One of my favorite Namor stories and a great one for new readers. I plan on doing a few Namor storytimes this week so I thought I'd start off with one good for anyone unfamiliar with the character.