Can anyone explain what DC Bombshells is and should I give it a shot?

Can anyone explain what DC Bombshells is and should I give it a shot?

Old-school Girl Power feelgood comic featuring WWII-era redesigns of superheroes.

Picture something like Sailor Moon, Jem and the Holograms, and Saturday morning cartoons in general. Simplistic morality and little meaningful conflict.

My dick is diamonds with this artwork. My two top girls nigga. But be honest, is it oo ''girl power'' or very anti German? What is the angle? Does it have it's own story just set in that time period?

It's extremely simplistic girl power. However the majority of the villains are women, as well, so it's not like it's full of male strawmen.

The Nazis are just faceless mooks, not presented as particularly evil, but mostly just there as fodder for the heroes to beat up. It's like Indiana Jones where the Nazis are just there to

It's very cheesy. It's set completely in the 40's. It's easy to compare it to WWI-era patriotic superhero comics like Wonder Woman and Captain America, but honestly it's not nearly as exciting as those. It's definitely similar to WWII movie serials, but through an 80's toy commercial cartoon filter.

I'll just do the first issue so you can get the gist.

It's 'Girls will buy the weirdest shit' the comic book. I love some of the artists on it though.

Supposedly the drama increases a little bit as it goes forward, but I haven't read that far ahead.

You don't have to unless you really want to post them. I have scans ready to go but Jesus, 100 issues? I only really care about Supergirl and Wondy. Even though Batwoman's design is nice.

It's a quick read, very webcomic-esque.

Basically WWII AU. It's pure yuri fan-service, no strings attached. Pretty inoffensive

Also lesbians.

>t's pure yuri fan-service

Fucking love this art. So soft. Like a bag of sand.

Hope ya like femdom

>join the fuhrer for all we care
ok

someone storytimed the whole damn thing just last week

shit was awesome

Kate+Maggie >>> Kate+Renee

Kate is too good for Renee

And that's that.

You're a filthy phoneposter, so it stands to reason that you'd like trash.

What the fuck are you on about? I asked if it where any good you actual spastic

I'm at the 24th issue. I love the outfits and the costumes. IMHO the stories are hit or miss so far.

mera is a qt. CUTE!

Aside from Harley/Ivy which is beyond fanservice and actually pretty cute too.

Personally not a fan of the story but if you like fanservice you'd like it.

It's a really cute and fun book, Mirka Andolfo being the good artist in the book

its a lesbian fan service which has a pretty crap plot.

if you are purely into fan-service or someone who just wants masturbate to WW2 era women
this is the comic for you.

apart from that, this is just SJW trash

what did you do to get blocked?

Reminder that the USSR defeated Nazi Germany

Shitposted like he's doing right now.

Just tell her that the only thing a lesbian needs is a good dickin' to be straight

>Girls will buy the weirdest shit' the comic book
I'm pretty sure the main consumers were men, considering they're literally 95% of cape readership. Some tumblrina praising Bombshell doesn't mean shit, tumblrites don't buy comics.

I just checked to see if I'm blocked, I wasn't turns out I follow her, forgot why but I unfollowed

this is fucking Squirrel Girl tier art
at least the colors are aesthetic

This had quite a few rotating artists, with some being better than others. It was also a weekly digital-first book, so I gave it a little leeway for that.

>Old fashioned redesigns.
>landwhales love "old Hollywood"
>Marvel is run by SJW's
>"If we pander, they will come"

I'm not seeing it.

If you like mediocre written fun with cute designs and lots of lesbians then this is your comic

That's nowhere near Henderson tier, are you blind?

I'll read it when Golden Glider appears as a beautiful psychotic ice skater. Top as her rich high class boyfriend.

Is Tim the only male member of the Bombshells?

The main problem is that it's slow and last way too long with the same plot points (which move around between the various main characters). The art is really nice and it's a breezy read. I would have hated reading it week to week, but now that my library should be getting all the trades, I'll just read it that way. I started with vol. 1 but didn't pick it up again although I have a stash of all the digitals on an external someplace. These Digital Firsts are, just for me, too small to try to get any enjoyment out of reading them one by one.