Let's talk about cartoons that grew up as we did and became more mature and sometimes depressing

Let's talk about cartoons that grew up as we did and became more mature and sometimes depressing.

bump

ginger was probably the most real cartoon, even more than the live action sitcom shit

My parents didn't like me watching Ginger because they said it would put into my head the idea of having a boyfriend and getting into a relationship to early (I was 13)

10 years later and I am now unable to hold down a relationship or develop deeper feelings for anyone. T-thanks mom

Why can't you have a relationship?

Because I can't bring myself to get too attached to anyone for fear of abandonment so I just come off as a distant bitch to most people

>Boyfriend
>Not girlfriend

I am bi and i dated both girls and guys so i know what both sides are like. Doesn't make much difference

Don't worry user. You just haven't found a blonde sexually confused waifu yet, give it time.

Wow I didn't know gay guys scroll Sup Forums

Yes. It was actually pretty good. It's such a shame about the art style. How can this cartoonist bash Anime when he can't even draw chins?

>bash Anime

When did this happen?

Embrace everything. Go for it. It feels great being with someone with all your heart.

Was Courtney sexually confused?

That's bullshit and you know it, this place is full of faggots

Anyone see a resemblance with this artwork and the artwork of Aaahh!!! Real Monsters?

Didn't mean to link that second comment.

Didnt this cartoon took not months, YEARS for it to air the finale on tv?

She had a thing for ginger in the show and since she was 13...probably.

holy shit what? I haven't watched this show in like fifteen years, can you remind me?

Wow you're right it looks so similar.

It's the reason she kept saying she found Ginger fascinating and wantes to hang out with her even though she wasn't a member of the popular kida.

Sup Forums used to have threads about it alot. I'm not sure but I think the creator said something about it being true, but I could be wrong. It's been a while since I've seen an As Told by Ginger thread.