Just Saw Homecoming, illegally of course, I'd never pay for a Spidey without Tobey...

Just Saw Homecoming, illegally of course, I'd never pay for a Spidey without Tobey. It was horseshit and they fucked up all of the characters. Flash Thompson is some scrawny indian kid, and Iron Man was in it the whole damn time, this should've been Iron Man 4. At Least in the original trilogy they used some fantastic practical effects while this whole Movie has CGI worse than Spider man 2. It's also bombing in theatres, and for good reason. Fucking Garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/34153-spiderman-homecoming-stunts-vfx-tom-holland-dancing
reelheroes.blogspot.com.au/2011/08/spider-man-stunt-doubles.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>illegally of course

Prove it by posting the source. I haven't been able to find any rips up yet at all, so I think you didn't see it at all.

Nice blog

Hi Sup Forums

I got it off of piratebay, but I just checked and they removed it.

You just posted this on Sup Forums and nobody gave a shit there either. Embarrassing.

Why the fuck would you do this? At least wait until an HD version comes out, fuck. How can people watch these garbage "cam" files?

This is the only one I've posted.

Tobey hasn't been Spidey since 2007. This is the third Spider-Man we're on. Let it go.

That's weird, I don't remember subscribing to your blog.

You wait to find a decent one. I'm not a manchild so I don't particularly care about how impressive the CGI is, as long as I can see what's going in in the movie and it's not some shaky came with bad audio, it's fine enough for me.

It's not like I'm not going to see it again once it's on rental, but why wait until it's irrelevant discussion wise to see it?

>Iron Man was in it the whole damn time
But he wasn't. Happy had more scenes. Did you only watch the trailer?

Iron man has like 5 mins screen time, 10 tops

>Iron Man
You didn't watch shit.

>I'd never pay for a Spidey without Tobey

Oh, so you don't actually like Spider-Man, got it?

No, I like "SpiderMan". Garfield seemed like a cool Millennial Hipster from the get go, terrible. Tom is Ok, but his surrounding cast members didn't do him any favors. In my eyes Tobey was the only good Big Screen depiction of him so far.

>Flash Thompson is some scrawny indian kid

>Indian

I don't understand this meme. He's hispanic. The kid is 100% BEANER SUPREME. How do you mistake that for a poo in the loo?

All Illegals look the same to me.

>and Iron Man was in it the whole damn time, this should've been Iron Man 4.
Have you even seen the movie?

Illegally, Yes.

Proof you didn't watch the movie. Iron Man was barely in the movie. He had the brief talking through the suit at the wedding scene. Then the shop gets busted and takes the suit. Then offering Avengers spot. That is less then 20 minutes.

Also Holland is a trained gymnast. He was actually in the suit more then Tobey or Garfield

>Also Holland is a trained gymnast. He was actually in the suit more then Tobey or Garfield
That doesn't matter though because Tobey is a god and he's automatically the best at everything Spider-Man related.

I posted my torrent link above, I did see it. And no, Tobey did a majority of his stunts,Garfield is a posh fag from the liverpool, he's "Too Good" to do his own stunts. do your research before discussing the Raimi spideys with me. Thanks hun

Agreed 100%

damn i love the trailer mislead me with this scene

>pulled Zola on spiderman

at least they copied from right source this time.

Wrong.

inverse.com/article/34153-spiderman-homecoming-stunts-vfx-tom-holland-dancing

No You're wrong. Tobey did more of his own stunts, I literally just watched a youtube video on it. Stop defending that British Queer.

If you can't see his face, it is a stunt double in The Ramni films. Plus Tobey got fatter.

reelheroes.blogspot.com.au/2011/08/spider-man-stunt-doubles.html

Nah man, it's Ok to be wrong sometimes, calm down.

> It's also bombing in theatres, and for good reason. Fucking Garbage.

Yeah. It only made back triple it's production budget. What a bomb.

It's bombing, please stop shilling this kike garbage in this thread, It's for serious discussion on The Raimi Films.

>Serious discussion
Thats hardly true in any capeshit thread

>on the one hand it's a Sup Forums thread
>on the other hand it's an asshurt Sup Forumstard thread
It never ceases to amaze me that people get so angry about a production company using one of the most powerful brands in the world to make money

There can be no serious discussion when you're lying through your teeth. You want it to be bombing. It's not. Face reality.

Has there ever been a documented case of an illegal Indian, ever? They're literally the highest-paid minority in the country

It's cool dude, no biggie. It's bombing hard as fuck. Good Riddance, maybe for the next movie they'll kill off Tom and have Tobey reprise his role as the real Spiderman, Holland is just his placeholder.

All Muslims, Chinks, and Gooks are Illegal. And yes the often get those H1B Visas and overstay them, thus making them illegal. Every Punjab could be disintegrated tomorrow and I wouldn't shed a tear.

I never understand people who think they're good trolls because they act as retarded as possible. The idiot you doesn't switch off when you walk away from your computer. You take it with you wherever you go.

Elaborate? I'm not trolling, these are my real feelings #MAGA

I dont understand trolling in general.

And blog post discarded.

Iron man was in it way too much, and was way too important to perter's motivation for being a hero. Even when he wasn't on screen, they were always talking about him or thinking about him.

nice I'm gonna call the police. Have fun in jail :)

How much do PR firms pay to shit post negative comments about films?

This is obviously not something a Sup Forums user would write

Peter's whole thing was him being Spider-man full time as a Job basically to where he considered dropping out of high-school. And 20 mins of actual screen time in a two hour movie is minuscule, it was basically the Zendaya situation with her screen time.

I agree OP, why is it so hard to get Spidey right for these people?

I liked the movie.

What's really impossible to get right, apparently, is the Fantastic Four

>iron man was in it the whole damn time

bait detected. anyone who responded to this other than pointing this out is part of the problem.

its not a PR firm ts just a Sup Forumstard with nothing better to do so they have to plague Sup Forums with their retardness so they feel less loney in their basement.

how the fuck can you say the CGI is worse than Spider-man 2 if you watched a fuckign potato quality video?

fuck outta here

racists aren't really known as a smart bunch

>"SpiderMan"
Just stop there

nice bait

If anything, the camrip masks how cheap the CGI is.

t. Someone who paid for it

>Just Saw Homecoming, illegally of course
Based. Don't give money to the mouse

But all the money goes to Sony

That's arguably worse for a Spider-man fan.