This episode actually became more relevant

>This episode actually became more relevant
Jesus fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

stereogum.com/1952350/r-kelly-is-reportedly-imprisoning-women-in-a-sex-cult/news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a white guy but I secretly love R.Kelly

Man truly is the king of R&B

Wait what did he do now?

He molested a child and got away with it.

stereogum.com/1952350/r-kelly-is-reportedly-imprisoning-women-in-a-sex-cult/news/

So he's basically a pimp except he's his own only customer.

Nigga, if someone was bout to pee on me, id get the fuck outta the way. That girl wanted to be pissed on.

>one of the main things you get outta this is your favorite artist have fetishes just like you.

Fucking surreal

>Be rich and famous
>Do stupid shit like this

Some people dont deserve to be rich.

Yeah.
He should donate all his money to me.

Some sluts like to be dommed. I'm not seeing the problem here.

Oh, wait. It's because he's a nigger, right?

its because he's a RICH negro my friend. Black man cant have it all in murica

Being rich isn't something you deserve, unless you're running on Puritan values.

> blah blah blah DeRogatis has published a Buzzfeed article blah blah blah
Yeah, right, because nothing says 100% true trustworthy facts like Buzfeed.

remember some rich negro become president ´coz "meh divertsity"?, is like some spiderman comic user

HE LOVES HIS BLACK SISTAZ

Bitch looks like a kid
But she ain't playing with no fidgit
Because in reality
That girl
WAS A MIDGET

>R. Kelly is a pedo

We've known this shit since the 90s. why the fuck are people consistently shocked about this and let him get away with it.

Did you know he was a beta in highschool too?

I forgot what song it was, but it was an acapella of him singing about all the girls that missed there chance with him

YOU WANNA HELP R KELLY?

He has the voice of an angel. It's really unfortunate that I can't openly be a fan because he's a fucking retard.

Trapped In The Closet is one of the greatest works of art ever created.

Sounds like something out of trapped in the closet

trapped in the closet was a pretty wild ride but it went on for too long.

It is unironically the greatest piece of musical entertainment ever produced.

Step In The Name of Love is so good

This guy sings so good

>Have only ever watched Trapped in the Closet part 1
>How could this have gone for 'too long'.
>It's actually a 133 minutes long opera

What the holy fuck

we'll never get this lawyer again!

I personally don't really like it much. It's basically only worn me down into tolerable/decent over the course of a decade of one of his weakest songs being spammed like it deserves to be a hit.

He finally did something worse than Trapped in a Closet

>all that singing with the priest and his gay lover
>the lesbian diner segment

I couldn't take it, repeat watchings never dulled the experience

>tfw the anniversary for the next act is coming up and they're gonna talk about it on Thirty Twenty Ten

I'm thirsty

WHAT

WAS

THE

PACKAGE

>that reveal of all those boxes of people reacting to the package
>that fucking pimp and his hoes at the church

>buzzfeed as the big source

Because he's black. He can get away with it, especially in this day and age simply because he can pull a race card and people will defend him.

>watching it right now

so that wierd al yankovic video was parodying this, huh.
good shit

>Bill Cosby had his life ruined over unfounded rape allegations
>Trump admitted to molesting women and became President

Why do jizzskins want to be victims so bad?

>Trump brags about all the consents he's getting
>Somehow this makes him a rapist

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WE BEEN MESSING WITH THE SAME GIRL

You could've mad a better point without bringing up trump and jizzskins and victimhoods. Now that's all anons will focus on. You could've brought up that one guy who made birth of a nation or Michael Jackson being extorted. I mean user isn't even referring to actual court cases, just media perception and media shat on all of them anyway.

I remember only watching part 1 and 2 maybe 3 then watched it all on yt in about 2007 not knowing the ride I was in for. A few years back it went on dvd and some channel (think IFC, it was some channel I didnt watch much if ever is all I remember) kept advertising they were airing them all basically as a movie. I saw that length on my channel guide and all I wondered was how I watched that shit back to back all those yeaes ago.

It was almost as bad as an anime

It's actually amazing how quickly people turned on Cosby.

It was a different time back then. Back when Trump wasn't yet president.

I think in these situations when a guy has a near flawless rep everyone is either in super denial immediately shutting any allegation down or super critical and are all ready to pin the person to a cross and burn their crucified body. There is rarely a middle ground. So as soon as this shit went down everyone wanted to skin him alive.

Is this the dark and gritty R Kelly reboot we've all been waiting for?

>molesting
That word doesn't mean what you think it means. If you want to get grabbed by the pussy, you're not being "molested", and even your bitch would let Trump grab her by the pussy. If you had a bitch, anyway.

Are they being willingly imprisoning themselves on a sex cult?
If they are and people are complaining, then they are being sexists, because going against a women desire its the literal definition of misogyny.

Same shit happened to O.J.

To be fair he did probably cover up the fact his son did it.

>Jizzskins

Still pushing that pathetic excuse for a slur, huh?

It's because America is always looking for a reason. Like said, we did it to OJ too. The problem isn't that they've done horrible things (I mean, I'm not disputing that they did), it's that American puts all their eggs in one black dude basket. We gave Cosby the spotlight because he seemed wholesome and told black boys to pull up their pants (as if that was the problem, in a country where women walk around in yoga pants). Meanwhile, guys like Dick Gregory get fucked over because they supported the Civil Rights Movement.

This shit wouldn't happen if there were allowed to be more than one The Black Guy at a time. I think it's gotten better, but it still happens.

Reminder that fucking Sup Forums of all people believe that Cosby is innocent. They're right though.

So who is the current The Black Guy? Is it Key and/or Peele? Are they technically a package deal?

THE MIDGET SAYS NOOOO BRIDGET

The Rock

On the one hand, if the people involved had a falling out with R.Kelly, it'd make sense that they'd make up some sordid tales for the tabloid press to smear his reputation.

On the other hand, it's R.Kelly. There's pretty solid evidence that the guy is fucked up.

If it was any other musician, I'd call this bullshit, but seeing as it's him, I believe it.

R. Kelly is a prick. I worked one of his shows, worse crew we've ever worked with. The dude makes all sorts of unreasonable demands like his feet can't touch the actual floor of the place so he needs this, shit you not, mercedes benz gulf cart to drive him around. Doors need to be taken off hinges so the gulf cart can drive him down hallways and shit.

He's fucking ridiculous.

It's blowing up on twitter, is trending on facebook and is on multiple news outlets. While I can't say that means it's true it does mean we're probably going to be hearing about this for awhile.

In terms of the episode I agreed with the way the episode handled it. If we were only talking about the girl he peed on I'd agree.

But either way he was taking advantage of an underaged fan's stupidity and that's probably what happened with his 'sex cult.' too.

He's "meh" in terms of music for me

pls let this be real

I have the same sentiment about Mel Gibson.

DRIP DRIP DRIP

Let me guess, you're going to make that autistic argument that jizz creates babies huh?

Jizzskin.

Reminder that OJ was in the running to play The Terminator but was turned down because according to James Cameron "people wouldn't have believed a nice guy like O. J. playing the part of a ruthless killer."

Similar thing happened with Oscar Pistorius for Kingsman.

It's because you had people like Hannibal Buress wanting to tear him down for daring to criticize black culture glamorizing thugs.

They were all like "Yes! He did something bad! Now all that great stuff in the past no longer matters!"

I mean, fuck, The Cosby Show was the number one sitcom in America for eight years and now it's no longer available to stream.

OJ didn't kill his wife. He hired a hitman to kill his wife.

He's not black, he's some kinda hawaiian, that's why he played Maui in Moana.

I feel like, despite the backlash he has, it's Obama. He's the most wholesome black guy I can think of right now. Opinions on his presidency aside, he didn't have any scandals during his 8 year run. Worst thing that happened was his adult daughter was photographed smoking weed (Which is really a "So what?" moment in an age of a heroin epidemic)

I like Family Guy's joke on that "The cosby show with what we know now." It's just tainted. It's uncomfortable to look at knowing he likely raped tons of women because he was pretty untouchable.

Yeah, that's exclusively why Obama was elected

He doesn't have any widely-publicized scandals, you mean.

Considering a lot of media outlets were really out to decreditize him even shortly after his presidency ended and would've likely jumped at the chance to share an actual scandal, I'm curious as to what you mean user. Do you know something I don't?

He's like 1/4th or whatever cause his dad was a black canadian or something. But he's also a mishmash of multiple races in the first place.

New jack swing R. Kelly>>>>>>>Hip hop soul R. Kelly

He's not even the best R&B singer from the 90s.

Fair enough but considering how american opinions sometime work, I'd argue he gets a pass as "not really black" since he's not dark enough and he isn't really stereotypical in any way.

It'd be like if Will Smith had a controversy. I think a lot of people would overlook it (Like I overlook his role in Suicide Squad) just because he's one of "america's sweethearts" in terms of black actors.

Why don't more people know that it was probably his son?

>Trump admitted to molesting women and became President
>saying "When you're rich and famous they let you fuck them" is molesting

I have a few things I like that people would judge me for because of who they are. I've taken to following up "I don't support them, I pirate it all, but I can't help liking it." and people sometimes even come out agreeing that they like this song, or that movie depending on who the topic is on.

Try that with someone you don't care about that much and see if it works for you.

>the gooks didn't color the lower right half of his mask

>All of those parodies are gold though

When people eventually find out that The Rock is a "secret" Republican if he actually runs for president, white and black (but especially white for some reason) SJWs will call him a race traitor. It's like how the 1/4th black Tiger Woods quickly became "black" in the media once everyone found out he couldn't keep his nine iron in his golf bag.

I'm curious about Michael Jackson. Were the allegations against him found to be false or something? Because I see a lot of SJW twitter accounts who absolutely adore the guy and circle jerk over him all the time. Which I find very bizarre considering how against pedophilia they all seem to be.

He said he grabbed women by the pussy when he met them. That's molestation if you do it to a random woman you've never met before.

I don't like Trump but even I think he was just exaggerating to play to his audience since he treated the whole thing like a reality tv show (and it worked for him). It's not a mystery why he got elected and i'll leave it at that. You have your opinion I have mine. He didn't win popular vote, though, so if you think he got elected because of citizens, you're not well versed in how the election process is done and the background side of politics which boil down to him being a scapegoat and not much else.

He's not the problem. The rich people pulling the strings in the background only concerned with their own interests are the problem.

In Britain major politicians and aristocrats have run child brothels for years and likely continue to do so.

The thing with MJ is I 100% believe he was doing weird shit with kids but I also don't believe that weird shit was sexual.

He's no Ian Watkins.

man Dwayne had shit hair back in the Rocky Maivia days

I've been avoiding the political side of facebook and tumblr because it's 90% retardation on all sides including my own so I wasn't aware of this.

Right now political party means nothing and I try not to base public opinion off a bunch of vocal retarded teenagers and young 20 somethings on tumblr and old people on facebook.

I agree about the tiger woods thing though.

While I was writing my previous comment though something came to mind. I was originally going to bring up Donald Glover and one of his skits about where, at some point, a black person misses their chance to start saying 'nigger' and thus they can never say it right.

He then goes into telling his version of Chris Rock's "Niggas vs. black people" skit and how he had to censor it for his mom by changing it up (Go find the skit it's pretty funny how he delivers it if you don't know what i'm talking about).

So that said, thinking about the original chrs rock skit, I think that kinda puts a spin on how the media (and thus, most white americans) opinion of someone like Tiger Woods can change.
There's a certain stereotype that is, for the most part, true for some of the population of black people after all. Somewhere there exists someone carrying a gun, who will get defensive really quick, sag their pants and wear a wife beater with a widebrim hat, is in a gang, and can't read or write well.

That's a stereotype if you think ALL blacks are like that, but that's the difference between a nigger and a black person in this scenario right? Even blacks themselves put a separation between these two "types."

In the end though is it any different between stereotyping white girls as starbucks drinking and basic or white guys as being clean cut "Gee whiz" types of people? Or white soccer moms?

Some people who are white are exactly what you picture with any of the above, but that's not everyone.

So the media turning heel is kinda like "No one is blaming US for being wrong"

To be fair, just being around MJ would constitute "weird shit". His face was the center of the uncanny valley.

I thought you were memeing at first so I checked out the wikipedia article.

I was not prepared

That's what I mean, he was a weird dude. Was he sleeping with kids in his bed? Probably. Was he fucking or molesting them? Not a chance.

Wait, the Rock is black?

He was found not guilty. My mom is obsessed with him and I remember the court case being the only thing on tv leading up to, the day of, and the day after because that's all my mom fucking watches (I visited her recently and she informed me the anniversary of his death was that day. My mom's kinda psycho yeah).

That aside though there WERE weird things found in his home, like a secret room with an autographed picture of Muckulay Kulkin (I'm butchering this name i don't care you know who i mean. Home alone kid), but not him as an adult, the pic is of him as a kid.

I think they also found things like handcuffs but no CP.

So I agee with This user. I don't think he necessarily did anything sexual to the kids, I think, basically, the south park depiction of him is the most accurate. He didn't grow up so he was basically retarded about how to handle himself as an adult. There's a legit medical diagnosis for something like that called Peter Pan Syndrome.

The real question is: Why the FUCK would you ever let your kids have a sleepover with a grown man? The parents willingly allowed their kids to have a sleepover with Michael Jackson solely on the fact that he was Michael Jackson. They didn't know him personally. I think their negligence, regardless of if anything happened or not, should've been called more into question.

>The Rock is a "secret" Republican
I thought he used his platform at the RNC in 2000 to basically shit talk them?

the litteral definition of misoginy is hating women.

He was clean, but the fact that he hung out with 13 year old boys twice should have made this guy this: "Okay, my childhood is gone, I opened my house/theme park Neverland to all kids around the world for free, I get to play with kids and feel happy again. But, I am a 35-43 year old man, so maybe I should watch what I do in case someone thinks I'm a kid diddler". Peter Pan syndrome aside, the man had a genius level IQ. He should know better.

I'm guessing that skit isn't on Weirdo? Donald did a few different stand-up routines, and I've seen Weirdo twice years ago. Also, you have an excellent point.