Adventure Time

Jake the Dog and Finn the Human pain will never end, it's Adventure Time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3-Drla_Ke0
youtube.com/watch?v=aJ23GdjLumM
madridista-again.tumblr.com/post/162976623439/adventure-time-episodes
mega.nz/#F!wC5zFb5Q!mfbdgy3iPud-pwS-WFBxjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope the writers treated the final season as a test to see how much suffering they could cram into 16 episodes.

I love this pain so much please no spoily

I thought Finn was covered in puke from the Thumbnail

might as well be, the suffering is that intense

You're gonna cry like a bitch when the final ep will make you remember this youtube.com/watch?v=D3-Drla_Ke0

Luckily, I've already seen the season finale, but you still could've had enough decency to spoiler your image, OP.

>mfw
It felt like Adventure Time only started airing last year. Where has all the time gone?

This song is going to become relevant by the final episode. Finn and Jake are going to end up in some kind of afterlife paradise that fits the lyrical descriptions.

You will cry like a little bitch when the ending is a total 180 and Ooo is obliterated and the ending is Finn walking into the light to his mom and dad/dog and human with jake as the song plays.

>abandoned by parents
>adopted
>single member of his species in his part of the world
>fights all his life
>is forced to overcome a foe worse than death
>lost his boy crush and his only real first love
>literally killed himself

When will his suffering end?

Or did it, just now?

>hoping for a catastrophic finalization of a profitable setting
>in 2017
>on pg-13 no less

I think Finn and Jake are honestly going to die. They weren't in the graybles 1000+ at the end and their tree house is dirty and super tall in Lemonhope Part II. Plus Finn and Jake's arc have this finality to them they have come to terms with their life and how they feel about death.

Haven't kept up with AT in years, what the hell happened to Jake and what exacty is Finn going through?

Why can't his suffering just end? I really hope we get to an emotional boiling point where he just lets it all out. He needs the peace of mind.

Finn kinda killed himself, or something that was also him. Messed up in the brain meats

Jake became a blue alien monster for a while but it's okay since Jake is an expert at ignoring things

Meanwhile, Finn killed himself (again)

The years haven't been good to him. There was the whole PB thing, Flame Princess, daddy stuff, the lich, and more recently lost his arm and Finn sword, he met his dead mom, Ooo went to shit and he was powerless to save everyone, his brother "died" and came back an alien freakshow, and he just now killed an alternate version of himself that was already struggling to find his purpose in life.

Life sucks for our hero.

Fern had it coming

Yeah, but Finn didn't.

top 10 photos taken before disaster

>chased down by a man with a grass trimmer

I was watching Islands again and I can't get over how his mom who actually loved him is basically dead while his deadbeat dad is alive and kicking. I really wish Finn would just kick his ass. Just once.
>Punished Finn
>A boy denied happiness

>tfw you don't want to watch AT anymore because your boy Finn isn't a hero anymore and get's tortured super hard all the time but need to know how it ends
I just wish this show was still for kids and didn't try to pander to the adult audience.

>while his deadbeat dad is alive and kicking.
uhhhh

Man, Finn did more hero-ing this past season than ever.

>because your boy Finn isn't a hero anymore
He totally is. Being an hero is suffering.

LSP was the hero who solved everything by being obnoxious.

She couldn't have done that without Finn.

If you call "mom transferring her consciousness to a computer" death, then you have to call "dad transferring his consciousness to a comet" death too.

No, he's still a hero and still doing his job, only difference is that it hasn't been fun lately

I haven't seen the Fern episode yet, anyone know where I can watch it online?

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my arm... my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you Jake?

A small rundown
>Jake's father Joshua was impregnated by a shapeshifter alien, and gave birth to Jake, hence why Jake has shape-shifting powers
>Finn, in order to revive a Wish Master cosmic being friend, had to sacrifice an alternate version of himself via paradox, which created the Finn Sword
>The cursed Blade of Grass that he previously had, which had initially led to the lost of his arm due to being RIPPED OFF OF HIM, eventually separated from his body and snatched up the broken -- at the time -- Finn Sword, which resulted in a Grass Finn
>Grass Finn (Named Fern) had all the memories of Finn and believed himself to basically be Finn. However he also had a horrible inferiority complex due to feeling as if he could do nothing right at all despite all his trying
>Finn grew to view Fern as a brother
>Fern gave into the Grass Sword Curse/parasite and tried to do away with Finn
>Finn and Fern got into a fight
>Finn accidentally destroys Fern
>Finn killed someone he considered a brother
youtube.com/watch?v=aJ23GdjLumM

There:
madridista-again.tumblr.com/post/162976623439/adventure-time-episodes

Not saying he can't suffer a la The Encidridion episode where all the old ladies blow up.

He just has to win in the end. But ever since Flame Princess broke up with him he's been depressed for like.... 5 years real time and never wins or gets the girl. No pay off for his hardships. Also he's a side character now due to season rot and the writers being out of Finn and Jake stories.

Thank you

>But ever since Flame Princess broke up with him he's been depressed
MOTHER FUCKING WRONG!

His depression end with Breezy. Pay fucking attention. he has been allright ever since. It's when he broke the Finn sword he got depressed again.

>and never wins or gets the girl.
Won lots of time and smooshed all the princess in the kindgdom and hunter Wizard too.

So in other words he's still depressed. And even post breezy he got tortured every episode that was about him (Hall of Egress).
Last time I checked that episode ended with him getting his new GF hooked back up with her old BF and losing the girl.

>never wins
Nah.
>or gets the girl
Oh, you're one of those people who seems to think this is important.
>Also he's a side character now due to season rot and the writers being out of Finn and Jake stories.
Oh good, so you HAVEN'T actually been watching the series.

Flute Spell? HW never dated the forest spirit and they didn't hook up either. HW didn't want to get into a relationship because she's afraid of becoming soft, despite loving Finn. Pls actually watch the show before talking about it

Nah I've been watching.

LSP was the focus of Elements.

Susan was the focus of Islands.

Marceline was the focus of Stakes.

And S8 post elements only like 1/3 of the episodes has him as a main character.

I hope she returns in S9

Same
>A character is important to an episode
>They are the main character now, not Finn
oh i see you're just retarded

>LSP was the focus of Elements.

LSP only appeared in the second half of the mini-series

>So in other words he's still depressed.
Wrong, he is depressed AGAIN. and for good reason. Even after the destruction of the finn sword, he got better.
>Last time I checked that episode ended with him getting his new GF hooked back up with her old BF and losing the girl.
Wrong. And it's not her boyfriend, it's her magic teacher. And she is still into Finn.

>Marceline was the focus of Stakes.

You're only right about this

>Susan was the focus of Islands.
Wrong. He is the one who save the day, Susan's arc is a side plot. the one whot trully affect the story is Finn's arc.
>And S8 post elements only like 1/3 of the episodes has him as a main character.
Wrong again.

When did I say LSP was the main character?
Focus=/= Main Character.

It's like imagine if a Simpson event revolved around Ms. Hoover. Just off-putting.

>A small rundown

LSP didn't really get much focus outside of Hero Heart. The rest of the episodes focused more on Finn.

I wonder who were the flowers for, has Fern been doing something?
>mfw Huntress was hanging out with Fern and is mad Finn killed him

Fern is missing every trait that made her like Finn, that's not why. I think it could be something he could claim "Fern" gave to him as a "goodbye" gift.

When he stops taking Everyone's shit, gardens his heart, and dedicates his Life to turning Earth back into a place worth living again, a place where he would have an actual future, a place where he would no longer be the last, an enigma. A place for Mankind

>I think it could be something he could claim "Fern" gave to him as a "goodbye" gift.

Fuck that actually makes a lot of sense

Can't wait for Huntress Wizard to get HUMANED

Why did this show get so weirdly dramatic anyway?

It was fun when it was wacky stupid humor. Now every episode is just for crying over...if it is not so weird as to make zero sense.

BIG

>Now every episode is just for crying over
You are thinking SU, AT knows or at least recently learned how to tone down the drama with the adventures, even Islands managed to be 70% adventure and it had the most emotional moment in the series.

Eh, it's not actually that dramatic most of the time. It's exaggerated here for shitposting.

man, bomb leaked again. oh well, time to binge it all and then enjoy it differently from how I would have otherwise

mega.nz/#F!wC5zFb5Q!mfbdgy3iPud-pwS-WFBxjA

HUMAN PRIDE
WORLD WIDE

[Triarii intensifies]

It didn't leak. It was avilable on the CN official website.

[MUFFLED DEUS VULTS IN THE DISTANCE]

i plan on watching the whole show before they air the final seasons.

But having only watched the show illegally, I also want to pay my tribute to the people who worked on that show. is itunes a good place to have the episodes legally?

>"I don't like being ABANDONED! I'M SENSITIVE TO IT!"
brb killing myself bye

Finn should be better fuck off defense forcefags wryyyyyyyyy

I'm crushing your head I'm crushing your head

Fern is still masterrace tho

>Fern
>Just an infinitely worse version of Finn
>Masterrace
Stay mad Ferncuck

Why does the Lich have one of those metal dealies that hold together broken ribs

*was

I was amazed PB's metal arm could resist grass blade, which until now could cut anything. also, its AI is fucking adorable. something tells me Finn is going to go have that adjusted so he isn't, say... having a little fun with a certain girl who a super durable arm could have fun with.. and suddenly he says "you're getting even hotter" and it goes "WATER!" and gives her the worst douche in history

Damn that would be pretty fucking devious

nah we already know that no matter what, Ooo becomes a desolate wasteland far in the future, and at some point before or after that, PB has all the candy people preserved to ride out some other apocalypse.. and there's like, fuckin spaceships in orbit around earth..

It was originally Billy's body, so I assumed it was something that covered up an old battle wound or some shit. But I don't think they ever explained what that's there for, probably some deepest lore bullshit.

one's a massive expansion, the other is a compression down to a simpler form that's even more mundanely physical than it was before.. face it, martin hit the jackpot. he's probably going to save the day in the end.

Deja vu or copypasta?

Sure. Or on Amazon. Or buy the DVDs if you wanna help make sure we get DVD collections all the way to the end.

This is the only gripe that holds any water
It's not bad that it's offbeat plotwise, it's not bad that it's dramatic, but hooo man do the two NOT go together
Compare to something like Venture Bros, where they simply cannot win. Nobody can. But every new change in life has some really clever dramatic twist to it, and leads somewhere new and interesting.
Finn basically has 10 mommies and daddies who keep abandoning him to make new shows, leaving his life disjointed and unsatisfying. I've never seen a show suffer this much from its own success before. The fandom grew so massive from the first 4-5 seasons airing back to back, and then the perpetual hiatus, the 'bomb' phenomenon, the excision of all reruns, and the huge swerve of the show's tone really.. just..
I dunno it's still the best show ever. but it will never be able to live up to the standard it set during its meteoric rise. we thought ANYTHING could happen.

>LSP was the focus of Elements.
>Susan was the focus of Islands.
Imfuckingplying, why do people always go out of their way to act like the show hates Finn and goes out of its way to ignore him, it hasn't been season 6 for over 2 years

Very thank you, fella. i found it on watchcartoon actually
wow, so CN really is sabotaging it then. airing it at 6:45 and undercutting the ratings by putting it all on the site at once. jesus. why do they hate the thing that got them where they are?

>born with abandonment complex from your parents so strong that you always want to help everyone in need, even if it drives you insane
>your new parents are nice but then they die while you're still a little kid
>nobody can understand what it's like, because 90% of Ooo's inhabitants mature to adulthood overnight or never age at all over centuries.

obviously one of his ribs broke. he stapled it back on.
nah that's the lich's body. he pulled a polyjuice kinda situation but it's clearly him at the end. Billy's much larger, for one thing, and has six fingers and three toes. This is the skeleton of the original Sweet Pea, whatever he was before the comet hit him and turned him into the lich

they're burned. they can't forgive.

Huh? I haven't seen that episode in years but how the hell did that work, Lich was wearing the rest of Billy's body up until that explosion happened and the rest of Billy's skin melted off. How was he wearing a DIFFERENT body underneath that, did it grow inside of Billy's skin suit? That's fucking weird and I'm not sure it makes a lick of sense.

>Finn finds his people to defend and Care for, and longer has to survive as the last of a bygone era in a world that doesn't understand it have a place for him.

I know that this is ptobably just memeing, but this is unironically best end.

I understand that because I think AT's burned most everyone bad at some point, but this isn't even lack of faith in the show, it's being retarded and refusing to acknowledge something obvious (that Finn has been getting lots of focus since season 7). You have to either not be watching or plug your ears and eyes to not get a simple, objective fact like that.

I think the Lich used the Enchiridion to get his old body back then used Billy like a skin-suit to fool Finn
I think Billy's skeleton and innards were dumped or vaporised
No clue how his horns didn't show though

>how the hell did that work
I mean, at one point, part of Billy's face tore away, revealing the Lich's face, complete with horn. That pretty much says it all. It's magic

>Lich is described like a machine
>That's the thing that reboots him

yeah, see how the teeth literally change color and shape? It's a transformation of some kind. The fact that the skin could tear away is probably more metaphor than anything. Magic loves metaphors, it's always like "Wear this animal skin, you can turn into this animal!" or "if you touch the power bracelets together as if they were handcuffs, you'll be bound!"
it's just like that. Magic gets bored.

I thought that was just for spook factor, I didn't think the entire rest of Lich's body was inside that too.
And it makes him lamer if he has an original base form, Lich body hopping all the time was cool.

He seems to have some features that stick even though the multiverse
The skull shape, teeth and position of the horn change but it's still a template all his forms, barring when he got into Snail/PB

Does that mean that his original bulky necromancer body was his base form too?

kek

on topic:
>three buckets
what did he mean by that?