Monster Allergy thread

I found HD scans of the first two issues, so I thought I'd make a thread so you can finally check it out

imgur.com/a/JzeWC
imgur.com/a/GYbiX

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/225618684
vimeo.com/225802572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never hear of this, How is it?

>all those watermarks
Better than nothing I guess. Removing them is just a matter of slapping the English text from the Imgur albums on Italian scans.

Have anyone else tried to scanlate the remaining volumes?

those scans have been uploaded fairly recently so I'm confident that the guys that did them are working on it

Thanks doc. Skydoll and WITCH are some of my favorites so I've been meaning to read this for a while.

Elena a cute
her adult version, not so much

no prob bob! hope you have fun

Remember buying issues back when it was selling.

It's pretty fun. They made a cartoon about it.

>Elena a cute
jealous Elena is best Elena

she cute indeed
zick too, in the same episode he's so selfconscious he wears a shirt at the beach, I just wanna hug him honestly

>implying the English translators did the actual scanning part

it might be, dude, the scans can't be found anywhere else

Many Thankings, OP

>tfw you never had a qt neighbor be interested in your childhood weirdness

alternatively
>tfw you never has a qt weird neghbor who brought you with him to his adventures
like wtf look at pic related he's so cute it should be illegal

His mom was such a babe.

>pretty sneaky! I don't trust her one bit!
in italian it actually says
>She's a real snake, I'm telling you!
They made Timothy nicer in english, he's a real bitch in the original version

Well at least they still had the words "retarded" and "damn" without a care.

>Reading the part where Elena doesn't ask about Zick's episode at the ice cream shoppe and just rolls with his questionable sanity

the comic ended its run halfway in my country

how did it end?

the conclusion (issue 30) came out recently, and now they started MA Evolution which is sort of a sequel where they're grown up... I think... but I haven't read any of that so I don't really know

I think it's implied that everyone believes he has schizophrenia, but even then Elena trusts Zick and it's beautiful

bump

God I love small redheads.

Holy fucking shit. I just remember there was a cartoon about this.
Literally the only thing I remember about this is that the girl was cute

>Adult Elena hugging child Zick

I have no context for that and it has been driving me insane for days, I need to get my hands on the sequel goddamn

at the end of the first series Zick has to give away his powers to save Elena
and apparently Tamers or whatever dont grow up after losing their powers

oh shit that's sad I feel like crying now

My /ss/ sense is tingling

i'm sorry but he ages like 6 years in the first issue

There were some God tier mind control scenes in both the comic and the cartoon

Here's HD rips of the first two episodes, in english:
vimeo.com/225618684
vimeo.com/225802572

this

yeah that actually surprises me

one last bump

Fukken saved

i need to find MA evolution

Is there a download pack of the series, even in low quality? All I find is facebook albums

Second this

Holy shit a MA thread!

Very nice. I love everything by Barbucci

I dislike the look of adult elena

Are there good carácter arcs for elena?

FRIENDSHIP

PURE CHILDHOOD LOVE

I need rips and I need it now.

NOW.

Please link all the chapters if you can find them. I had the complete collection at my granparents house but they dumped them 3 years ago, making them wanting a reread. Loved the series and bought number 30 for nostalgia when it came out but now they are jewing it hard since every new chapter costs 15 euros (because they aren't comics anymore but "books" since Tunue bought the rights)and I refuse to pay them overprized

how close is their friendship?
i know its the standard dynamic duo deal, but how organically do they bounce of each other?
i never read past a few issues
i saw fanart of them as couple in the back pages of a local publishing, and i couldnt believe what i saw

yeah Elena looks fucking sweet in Evolution, can't say the same for Zick tho, he went from cutie to loser

Is that Elena? She knew how Zick looked since she made him grow up so why asking him about his identity? Maybe she's the girl that "dated" Zick in the episode where they went to the acquarium

He actually sorta looks like his father now

But moodier

I can't remember much besides my deluded headcanons of shipping back in the day but I do know that Elena had shown signs of jealousy when Zick interacts with other girls in the later issues.

yeah, and I guess it makes sense since he's his father and all, but I've never been a fan of his looks, he ugly

I don't know about when they're kids, but it's definitely canon in Evolution

He's average. Elena and Zick's mom were just cuter.

sweet lord above I hope they have a bit of that when they were kids

like hand holding and tsundere teasing.

nope she's Annie

Yes, she's the one. Holy shit puberty hit her good. Zick must feel bad for not try to hook up with her

Anyone else wanted to fuck zick in his tight boipussi?

Wasn't she going out with the bully?

Why did they made Elena look so bad? Not ugly, just badly drawn. Look at grown up Annie for comparison, they made it on purpose

m-me

Did these two ever hook up?

I dunno, she looks fine to me. Not a fan if Zick's adult look tho

Is There more?

Fuckin' Disney. Release the whole series collected, hardcover and translated!
My country had it running up to the final battle with Magnacat during his invasion of the city.

I'd buy a hardcopy in a heartbeat same with WITCH

The account is recent, keep an eye on it and there might be more soon, ep 2 was uploaded like, yesterday, so

fooken bookmarked

You are lucky, my country didnt release it at all.
Only saw the first episodes in tv

The whole 2 seasons ran on tv here, but the slot was set before I came home from school so I missed out.
Not that I cared, cus it went with the same storyline as the comics but with a few changes (like Elena getting the monster vision early).

Hopefully we'll get a bit more regular Monster Allergy threads once the uploader updates.

Has Elena ever got powers of ver own, besides the vision?

Nope, she's a keeper and that's it
Hope so, never had the chance to discuss it with anyone, maybe I will have the chance to let my autism go wild; for example, if Zick was the only one that could use dom on other tamers how were they put in domboxes?

its hard for me to find anyone at all whos heard of it, much less loved it

hopefully italy-fags get on this board

As in Monarch Programming mind control?

>Nope, she's a keeper and that's it

Oh she's a keeper allright

Zick was a cute

pure boy perfect for hugging

the cartoon had the worst opening ever

his mom is cuter. also i think the whole tiny dad thing gave me a giantess fetish

I don't know the exact term on the english version, I thought keeper could translate the italian rifugiatrice

SIDES STATUS: GONE

I'm from México, we only got like ten episodes in tv and no comics.

I mostly collect images I can find, though I dont really know the plot.

I justo find Elena very endearing

Why is he grown up there? I thought he'd stayed a child

Ah man that sucks, but you can still find it in english at least

Thanks although in the future you should just upload comics to libgen.

OP here, I didn't upload anything, some guy on tumblr did, I just linked them
Oh and the guy said he's gonna upload two episodes every monday on that Vimeo account

i saw the first episode on netflix.
seriously wtf
there were a bunch of dead dog ghosts
and the bad guy was this man you got off on drowning animals

the protagonist can see monsters and ghosts, I don't think it was that hard to understand?

This is pretty cool.

Tell me a bit about this series please. Where's it from and where does it air? How recent is it?

it's from 2005, italian, the cartoon is directed by iginio straffi (creator of the winx) while the comic was made by Barbucci and Canepa (idk who did which but do skydoll and W.I.T.C.H ring a bell?)
I think the cartoon is owned by disney or something
Elena and Zick are dubbed by the same female voice actor in italian, Monica Ward, who also dubbed characters like Lisa Simpson and Heather from Total Drama

Yeah, but in low quality

the episodes are currently being uploaded, just wait a bit and you'll get them
I might actually make a thread some mondays to remind you guys of it

BUMP

God bless Italy

I don't know really

Wait, the cartoon was directed by the Winx guy?

That would explain why I dont like it much, I heard the cómic is quite superior, I mean besides the obvious (the art)

I like Winx and I like this show to.

Damn right

Holy shit, I never knew there was a comic of this - we just had the first season of the cartoon in my country.

I think I got my vore fetish from this

Yeah the comic preceded the tv series. I absolutely fell in love with the style and being the disgusting shipperfag that I was when I was young, I was hooked.