Guys, we're running out of animals to make films about

Guys, we're running out of animals to make films about.

youtu.be/X8R7J-LDsx8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ax_EixrgLD8
thethinklab.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's enough Internet for me today

I want to fuck that viperfish

Sounds like Mung Daal's voicing the Octopus

We have plenty. We hardly even scratched the surface of anything outside Chordata.

I will be so annoyed if the Angler has a male VA.

From the people who saw Shrek

We still have a large selection of bacteria and viruses to choose from Ebola to HIV.

So like the Domestos ads...but with less Domestos?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ax_EixrgLD8

I wanna make a slice of life cockroach movie.
Basically Osmosis Jones kinda situation where they live like it's modern civilization unseen by humans.

A city of bugs living in the filthy apartment of some slob, and the story focuses on a Billy Crystal kinda average joe who feels he's been stepped on or looked over his whole life, trying to have the girl of his dreams notice him.
Also his best friend would he a fly who keeps rapidly aging throughout the movie from older teen to grandfather by the end of the movie.

It does. The species it is based on lacks the sexual dimorphism found in most angler fish though.

>humans possibly extinct Waterworld style

Goddamn WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HUMANS that's fuckin' intense for a kids movie. Especially a bargain basement one like this.

What about water bears?

Here is the studio behind this film.
thethinklab.com/

They're too cute for the deep. Also I hate it when they give Octopuses mouths where they don't have them. Cartoon expression be damned. At least Finding Dory did it right.

you mean Twilight of the Cockroaches?

Literally Joe's Apartment. Came out in 1996

I hate these smug, precocious, characters, who clearly are just kids but act like they are the shits.

I did not know these were already things.

needs more eyelases for me, it doesnt look enough feminine, it looks more like a sassy guy

I always loved reading about horrifying, alien, nightmarish deep sea creatures but, sadly, there probably won't be decent media about them.

Holy shit, that was the name! I have been wondering about that one for near 15 years

"What have I told you about going outside?! Now the animators have to render all this water!"

user, tonight you are watching Joe's Apartment.

>you are a predator
Everybody there but the fucking shrimp is, you eight legged faggot

What about the millions of undiscovered Nematoda species?

our audiences react poorly to anything between crustaceans and amphibians and our creative teams can't be bothered creating sympathetic flatworm characters.

>Anglerfish is a man
That irritates me way more than it should

Fucking kek

But sponge is right in the middle of that, and he's incredibly popular.