Leave Thanos to me

Leave Thanos to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=viEe2wtPpfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sidekicks getting the mantles

Not gonna be cap. Gonna turn him into nomad.

>cap dies
>bucky gets super pissed and lifts Mjölnir
>kills thanos

yfw

But Steve is Nomad.

Nah Steve is maskless hobo cap. Becomes the captain.

Nationalism is bad for Chinese markets

lmao no
Wanda's going to kamehameha him.

Nah, retire the Cap role it's not a legacy in the MCU and it's not a must for the superhero community.

Have that shield get lost in space and end up in the hands of thw Ravagers and Vance.

>Kraglin ends up with the shield
>space arrow + shield combo
Behold.

Seeing how Gunn pushes his brother (besides Rooker) in every movie he makes I can see this happening.

This.

Nebula and gamora are gonna do it.. with help from drax and some other women from earth.. because women stronk and independent.

I'd be okay with this

Yeah. Do it.

>Blur from off screen punches Thanos in the face
>Another one
>Then a third one
>"You didn't see that coming?"
>Scarlet Witch used reality/soul gem to undo Quicksilver's death

screencap this

You fucking know Natasha is gonna lift Thor's hammer. They set it up by not having her lift it before.

More like because they have the most reason to hate him.

If Bucky picks up the hammer instead of Steve it would be an incredible inversion of expectations, and one of the best cinematic character arcs ever. Hype would be multiversal.

They'll never do it. Too similar to Quicksilver punching Apocalypse in that shitty movie.

I want this to happen

But I know it will be this

>Thanos and his Black Order tear through the universe
>Xandar is destroyed
>Implying Thanos isn't going to disembowel them all only for Dr. Strange to reverse time enough for them to plan
>The last Nova Centurion shows up
>His name is Dick Ryder
>He is an expert tactician and leads them into battle
>He is seemingly killed in the final battle
>Thanos used the Space Gem to send him to the Cancerverse

look into your hearts and know this to be true

I would totally enjoy a version of the kitchen or mansion scenes from the X-men movies, but with Quickslav doing his shit to some Hardbass.

youtube.com/watch?v=viEe2wtPpfI

I know you think you're clever for perpetuating the Dick Rider joke, but you really aren't.

that's literally his name
there is no joke you gay homo

If Mjolnir is enough to kill Thanos why Thor does not just do it when they first meet?

Are y'all forgetting that Molly gets destroyed in Ragnarok?

He has never ever been referred to as Dick. It's always Richard.

Then why did I just refer to him as Dick?

Checkmate

Because you think you're being funny. You aren't.

A gay terrorist becoming Captain America?

>because women stronk and independent

You sound hurt, user

>implying that, and Asgard getting destroyed, isn't an illusion by Enchantress

STOP PUTTING BUCKY WITH THE CAPTAIN AMERICA SUIT AND THE SOVIET ARM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
READ THE FUCKING BRUBAKER RUN THE ARM IS SUPPOSED TO BE KEPT IN SECRET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING NORMIEEESSS REEEEEEEEEEE

Chaos Magic could counter or disrupt the gauntlet.

Also, the scene in Civil War and the Mind Stone being the main stone in the gauntlet, suggest the way to win may be to let Thanos win...Vision does an Adam Warlock then him being in the gauntlet enables a Strange-trained Wanda to fuck up the gauntlet.

you I like

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

eh

Didn't he die?

Nebula's going to be fodder for Thanos. Notice how little marketing she gets compared to Gamora. That said, Gamora should be part of the final few standing when the fight gets to its climax.

So if Thanos going to win Infinity War? I can't think of any other reason they would not release a title for the sequel movie which is only coming out a year later. It may no longer be "Part 2" but it's still probably basically part 2.
Could they actually kill half the universe?

just found out he's not in the black panther movie. it's a shame, he was the only reason i would have watched it. seems like black panther wont affect the rest of the mcu so i'm not watching it.

see you in infinity war bucky!!!

Bucky is devoid of any charisma and seb stan looks like he hates being alive. I don't get the hype.

If he were in the BP movie the SJW's would have been upset about a whitey being in the first fully black (except the white baddie and white idiot) cape movie.

yep, more reason i'm not watching black panther.

i think bp takes place before cw. so it makes sense. maybe he will come out at the end in a post credit scene.

>white baddie
even though the main baddie is black?

I'm still mad, fuck wheddon.

>seb stan looks like he hates being alive
u wot m8

Didn't T'Challa get the suit after his father died?

if this is the first time you've seen people refer to him as dick ryder on this board, you need to lurk more newfriend.

Leave Thanos to us

>OH NO I DROPPED THE CUBE

>Nah Steve is maskless hobo cap. Becomes the captain.

So what, he's like a man with out a country then?

he was already Black Panther, he also became king when his pepper died

>Shoots Falcon, Black Panther, and War Machine.

I want him back so bad.

Dude needs a haircut

Just turn off your brain, bro! Par for the course for an MCU flick.

Man of steel was better than all the movies in the MCU

It'll probably be fixed at the end.

Or during Infinity War.

He's one of the most beautiful men in the world.

I'd actually tie in Thanos Quest near the end, where Thanos realizes that despite everything, Death will never love him. Upon that realization, he lets down his guard and then heroes apparently kill him.

However, Thanos actually used the Gauntlet to disappear, and is somewhere simply farming, contemplating his existence (like in IG).

How badly is she gonna fucking blow it

>MoS implements stupid contrived explanations for Superman's weakness because "we don't want to include Kryptonite this time around"
>BvS revolves around stealing Kryptonite and weakening Superman with it
What did the DCEU mean by this?

I want this it'd be so gay.

he is a beautiful man and we're all gay OK

Could Bucky's robo arm lift the hammer? It's technically not him, so he it shouldn't matter if he's worthy or not. If an elevator or a helicarrier can do it, why can't a robot arm?

Wrong.