One of these threads

>Watched
>Expected
>Got

i still don't know what you read

the title is literally on the image

He mean that your image is such a convoluted mess it doesn't really peaks anyone's interest on the source since it gives zero insight of what you read.

its not my image

it still sucks, this is why everyone says Sup Forums is terrible a WEGs.

should I add?

But Sup Forums invented the over filling the "what I got" part of the box

They also bitch about it the hardest instead of embarrassing it like Sup Forums does.

this is one of those stories that are praised because of what they did and not because they are actually good stories

bump

Page 10

Alright fuck this discussion on overcrowding the last part of the image. I'm dumping what I've saved.

2 / ?

3 / ?

Potential almond-rustling incoming
4 / ?

My personal favorite

6 / ?

A-A-A-A-Aaaaand that's all folks

You put literal meanless buzzwords there, I have no idea on what you meant with the "got".

Now how did you react to the fan comic?
The one we don't talk about yet still talk about when someone brings it up.

Didn't really know about the comic until five minutes ago. Read the first few pages and felt like the close-tab button couldn't have been pressed quickly enough.

>felt like the close-tab button couldn't have been pressed quickly enough.
What did you in, the to the molesting page or the "meanwhile on Sup Forums" page?

Yes

Geez i bet you're that person who separates all the skittles by color before they eat them.

seven issues of typical silly Silver/Early Bronze Age bullshit, retarded Transformers-tier story that I don't really care about and one issue at the end that kinda sorta deals with the alcohol problem but it's rushed

Your got panel is literally just a clusterfuck of random google image searches

Another version of OP's pic.

Tails Gets Trolled is like if you were reading an edgier Somichu but slowly but surely it transformed into Berserk.

This?