Webcomic Reccomendations

I need some help Sup Forums

Ever since Dr. McNinja ended this year I have gone on full search mode for other regularly updating "quality" webcomics. I want to fill up my weekly reading schedule so I need recommendations for webcomic, cuz' I'm going pretty crazy from following the DoA general.

Comics I've read through:
Gunnerkrigg Court
Paranatural
The Illustrated Guide to the Law
BACK
Unsounded
Camp Weedonwantcha
Hes a Good Boy
Gone With the Blastwave
Awkward Zombie
Manly Guys Doing Manly Things
and probs a couple more I'm missing.

also general webcomic thread?

Kill Six Billion Demons is pretty good. Also Ava's demon, Oglaf, and Axe Cop. Nice trips

Phanton World.

Lackadaisy
Stand Still Stay Silent

Stand Still. Stay Silent is really good so far

A Redtail's Dream was quite pretty as well.

I've liked Cassiopeia Quinn since Sup Forums introduced me to it.

Thanks, Ill probably check out KSBD and Ava's Demon. I read through both Oglaf and Axe Cop a long time ago but I'll probably cover what I missed.

I'll give these a look, thanks y'all.

don't forget Boston & Shaun

>Google the name

>The bad webcomic wiki is the only link.

Why must you do this to me, user?

Don't forget to check your cheese boxes.

What hasn't been suggested yet? A lot of the ones I read have already been listed.

You could give Poppy O'Possum a try. I like it, just don't expect to be able to talk about it on Sup Forums.

Out-of-Placers is another one I like. But also is not allowed to be discussed on Sup Forums anymore.

Harpy Gee is nice.

If you don't mind the art in the first chapter or so of Magical Girl Niel, you might like that one. The art gets much, much better as it goes on.

The Lovely Ladybug is one that got started here on Sup Forums, it's another one where the art gets better.

I hardly ever see that one talked about.

I used to see it get talked about way more often. But after Psu and Gunwild stopped coming around as much it seems like people stopped caring.

That seems to happen a lot. Whenever someone on Sup Forums makes something and then leaves Sup Forums becomes apathetic unless that something hits big.

It's been a long time since I enjoyed a "furry" comic, so I'll probably pass over Poppy

Out-of-Placers seems kinda off, so ditto.

I'll definitely check out the other two though, I'm pretty accepting when it comes to rough starts with art.

Assuming you only want comics that are updating and not ones that aren't already finished: Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal, Kiwi Blitz, Mokepon, Endtown, A BETTER PLACE, The Property of Hate and Order of the Stick are ones that I'm reading that you havent listed.

Lack of space butts probably.

I'm enjoying Maddie more than Quinn though.
But that could change fast.

Did The Property of Hate ever actually go anywhere? I read like, the first 100 pages ages ago and remember thinking it seemed to be all style no substance. Dont get me wrong the style was great, but there didnt seem to be anything ti the vague Alice in Wonderland esque plot it was flirting with.

I would love a list of completed comics, but this one is great too. Thanks user!

It's an extremely slow burn but we are getting somewhere. The comics just taking the scenic route doing it.

Go for 8-bit theatre. One of the classic webcomics. Nothing like a joke that takes over 1000 strips to reach the punchline.

Yeah but that joke hit like a brick though.

Every few years I'll try to get in to 8-bit Theatre but I'll stop after a few hundred issues. I usually have troubling slogging through it, but should I give it one more chance?

It takes a while to really get going but once it does you'll know.

I'm a huge fan of the scary go round comics especially "Bad Machinery" and "New Bobbins". Both really good British humor webcomics with comedy fantasy/horrorish elements.

Dinosaur comics.* the one with the badly drawn t-Rex for every page.

Pokemon mystery dungeon victory fire.

In our shadow.

Worm(super recommended)

Dragon ball multiverse.

17776(Super recommended)

Off white.

The team fortress 2 comics.

DM of the rings/Darths & Droids.

Drowtales(Super recommended)

What the fuck do mods have against Poppy and OoP lately?
Threads are deleted within minutes even when there's frankly nothing remotely objectionable.

I forgot to mention I read Darths & Droids, but its been a long time so I might go over it. Also I love the TF2 comics, thanks for the reminder.

At first glance I'm not really sold on In Our Shadow, and I don't really know where to start on Drowtales but it does look interesting.

The rest look pretty interesting. Thanks dude.

>17776(Super recommended)
Not OP, but I literally just read this today

Homestuck :^)

I've tried three times to get past Act 5, every time its been a slog and I've given up. I loved Problem Sleuth, but I no longer believe Hussie is a human, rather an A.I. that was created to see just how much content could be created.

Menage a 3.

You've pretty much read the best parts of the story, and the actual ending will disappoint you in ways that are hard to fully articulate, so for all intents and purposes, you've read Homestuck, congradulations

Scurry, here are a couple of pages

>scurry

bouletcorp updates monthly or so with a complete story, or "observation", each time

Sandra and woo is pretty good. It gets a chuckle out of me every now and again.

Starpunch Girl

IT HURTS!!! is a fun ride.

Focus on the writing, not the art.

Poppy is good
Harpy Gee is exceptional
Don't forget all of Scary Go Round/Bad Machinery
Shattered Starlight has been good so far
That's all I've got you aren't already reading

I think he's gone, dude
Also It Hurts!!! is over
Might as well recommend Sailor Twain or: The Mermaid In The Hudson

I've read too many webcomics to easily recall all the ones I should rec. Give me a genre, first

Give me all the sci-fi/fantasy you got
No self-aware comedy shit either, I want it straight up, a hard dose of escapism right into a mainline
Give papa the good shit