NickToons Online

Who do you main, Sup Forums?

Box Ghost. Those fuckers are everywhere.

Irken. All they have the best stats and that x3 damage from water is easily fixed by having a sponge with you.

>he plays Nicktoons online instead of the superior EEnE Online
How does it feel to be a brain dead loser, OP?

Irken + Fairy dream team glass cannon and you cannot prove me wrong

>Play both
I've already maxed out my mains and gotten the best items for them, I'm just waiting for the next update.

>Prefering a game with balanced classes, robust PVE, and a compelling story over a game with a glorified tutorial and a million Son of a Shepherd shitters
Gee, it's a mystery.

WHERE ARE MY SPONGEBROS AT

>can summon a talking car to drive
>has lifeguard perk (can use strong water attacks and is defensive against water attacks but is weak against ground type attacks)
>does a team attack with spongebob and patrick that deals shit tons of damage
>double hp and strength
Why aren't you maining the best character in the game?

>Not asking how it feels to be a dork
Ya blew it.

What's the point of playing a character you only unlock just before the final mission? At that point, I'm just going to stick to the one I've been levelling and equipping all along.
I'm trying to into Sponge. Would you suggest a Ka-Ra-Tay build to try amd negate the damage penalty, or Fry Cook for spamming those dank double patties and Coral Bits

>Hurr durr, why don't you just main as Neptune?

Let me guess, you also main The Flying Dutchman?

>chose Boy Genius
>level int and luck
>level up until cheese ray is acquired
>literally unstoppable

Literal god mode considering he is a speed boat in human flesh, when most attacks in the game are water based that deal infinite amounts of damage.

Compare Sponge to Robot.
There are NO benefits to playing Robot.

Only if you are willing to grind levels

That's my main

>No point to the best DPS in the game
Literally unstoppable with Silver Shell armor and a SIR cpu
>M...muh Irkens
Enjoy the anti-synergy with Fairies

>not using buff spongeBob in 2017
How's it feel being trash?

I'm having a great time playing a Rider right now, they get some nice missions.

Boy Genius is fucking OP.
>gadgets make grinding easier so you're bound to level up faster
>the RNG means level 2 players can get bullshit gadgets that break the game
>fucking Brain Drain lets the little fuckers hide in the shadows and steal my XP after a hard fight
>you to chase them to get it back, they escape with the jetpack
>alternatively, they hit you with a cheese ray or call Sam to kick your ass
>developers' favorite class so they NEVER get nerfed
>"B-but muh RNG! It's totally fair!"
Fuck off and let me play my damn robot in peace you little shits.

And people wonder why I main ghost. Cheese ray doesn't mean shit when I'm invincible, and electricity attacks usually fries enough gadgets that they're defenseless by the time I'm vulnerable again.

Nick has some balls for putting "The Ancient Hawaiians" quest in a fucking kids game.
I mean, they're good, but a support Genius with a stretchy arm and extendo fingers robot can body Ultra Peepi in seconds.

At least the PAK defibrillator ability they added lets Irkens negate brain drain. Nothing more satisfying than blasting one of those BG mains who try to swipe your exp

Shit, really? I might break and roll up an Irken, been resisting it but if it means countering Brain Drain so be it.
Yeah, but then you get the water weakness that comes with maining electricity and his buddies hit you with a water ball or something. This game treats water like the devil unless you're a sponge, was it made by IGN or something?

Upgrade your SIR unit as Irken and you're golden
>Identifies enemy resistances and weaknesses
>Can draw aggro

Worth investing into

>Used to main ghost
>They nerf the shit out of it
>Going ghost insta-kills you now
>Accuracy and proficiency with ranged weapons are down 45%
>Element usage is rendered moot
>Get a shitty skin, which if you equip, is permanent

Ever since the EGS update, shit has gone all too wrong. I wake up one morning to find my character gender changed, and I got, like, three warnings for griefing, I don't even remember doing shit at the item shop. I might sign off, this shit is just crazy now.

Might go back to EEnE online

I stopped playing this after the Villains update. What's the point in going through the original storyline anymore? You get way worse items from it.

Everything went downhill after they nerfed the Plankton raid so that shitters could beat him.

Go back to the superior Spongebob Online. It broke from the others and now it makes a shitload of money.

Spongebob Online is just the prototype for Nicktoons Online and everybody knows it.

fairy seems to be fucking useless

>roll up fairy out of curiosity
>tutorial mission seems okay, playing fairy mite b kewl
>get out into Fairy World
>must have been a hundred fairies role playing a massive gay orgy right in front of the spawn point
>this Juandisimo looking guy propositions me
>decline
>the mob turns on me and kills me
>respawn in same spot
>fuckers keep killing me over and over until I break and log off
>go back to main account and head back to Fairy World about an hour later
>they're still going
Never again.

Nicktoons Online sucks ass right now. Classes are too broken but I am not gonna lie to you the Son of a Shepard expansion for EEnE Online is incredible. The Cupboard is an amazing endgame raid and Nano is incredibly satisfying to beat after the great fight she gives you.

Fairy is ok IF YOU CAN GET OUT OF THE STARTER ZONE. WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE UNLESS YOU HIRE A HIGH LEVEL PLAYER TO WIPE THE SCRUBS or have friends. I had friends.
>You never really forget watching a level capped sponge and ghost slaughtering fields of level 5-9's

>That boss fight against Technus possessing Jenny's body
>That mission where you use the Hypno-beam against Jimmy's mom
>The entirety of the Loud House raid
Th...they're not doing this on purpose, right?

The devs admited they were. Several times.

What happened to that baby class they were planning? Didn't feel like reviving Rugrats or something?

What do you guys think of the new expansion? The Hidden Temple area seems pretty cool, and the aggro crag is shaping up to be one of the hardest raids to date

Is this new character type a joke? I don't know who would ever roll one

Whats this game even like? Whats the gameplay like?

What do you guys think of the new drake and josh expansion?

I think it's glitched. My Drake character can't access the wedding raid.

Shitty meme expansion trying to ride the success of the Nick at Nite expansion

>mfw rolling a Fresh Prince and crushing bitches before they nerfed him into the ground

Remember the old NickToons Unite games? Like that, but 10x as autistic. Each starting world has a surprising amount of quests, PVE, and locations, but the bulk of the game is exploring the other worlds you unlock through story quests. There are NPC enemies everywhere, and boss fights, but there's no restrictions on PVP so most areas end up being PVP fests. Or ERP. Stay away from Fairy Land.

I mean, the quests and boss fights are fun, but there's no point in going there. I mean, the Golden Monkey item is only useful for Fresh Princes, who are nonexistant in this meta.

Is it even possible to beat the Lice Queen raid without an Irken in your party?
We keep getting wiped during the second Phase when she becomes mobile

Hello , my name Dan Schneider and this is the developer update of nicktoons online.

Here we tell you , the players about our plans and upcoming content for game you all love so much.

>Balance changes
Fairy gets a buff for a 3rd time in a row. We finally realized a support without damage and 50% less HP is just stupid.
We're reworking Boy Genius so that his inventions aren't as RNG anymore as it is like now. Instead now every invention has a level and the closer the Boy Genius is to that level how higher the chance of getting that invention becomes.

>Server Issues
The ghost zone will remain closed for another month because of the world boss event back in June. Every participant has recieved their Ember tokens.

>Upcoming class
We finally introduce our second hero class after the succesful launch of the chum bucket employee. Introducing the almighty tallest.
>Requires a level 55 irken character and must have completed the invader storyline
>Starts at level 55
>Exclusive starting zone on Irk
>Caster class who specializes in commanding Irken minions

>stick to the Josh character for years
>finally get rewarded with the hot body, hot wife, and stable income upgrades
>meanwhile Drakecucks get nerfed to oblivion

>mfw nicktoons faggots can never compete with the Chameleon Man class
Eat shit spongefuckers

It takes atleast 3 runs to learn her attack pattern. You don't need an Irken if u atleast have 3 fairies who can keep up the ice resistance buffs.

After her 2nd phase she spawns a giant lice mob wave which you can easily defeat with AoE spells , i recommend the boy genius.

They reworked Drake and removed the Guitar spell.

I understand they want to change Drake from a bard to a more aggresive role but that's just rediculious

Now that it's been announced what do you think the kappa mikey expansion will be like?

>Announced
It's just an april fools joke

They announced it yesterday.

>Be me
>Squidward main
>Get to Squidville
>Happy Spongebob players are out of my sight
>Instantly get to hear laughing from other players
>Bump into somebody
>He calls me a fucking turkey sandwich
>Get to house
>Get called by a Spongebob main
>He's just fucking typing out gibberish
>There's nothing to do
>Only item gainable is Canned Bread
What the fuck is this shit?

>Playing on the Chinese servers
Look at this tryhard.

UPDATE:
>Go to park
>Shitters laughing as usual
>Suddenly, guy doing a minigame drops his Reef Blower
>Holy_shit.jpg
>Pick it up
>Shitters start laughing at me for it
>Go to town with it
>Start taking away weapons
>Other Squid mains try to kill me, they can't do anything
>Abuse glitches to glitch out people
>I'm the most hated person in the area now
>Fly off with it
This is the best time of my life I've ever had.

>Using of Kit
>Ever
Dude Kits are either broken overpowered or underpowered. Stick to base classes.
>Dib Kit for Irken is exception
>Swollen Eyeball tech is best crowd control becoming a class onto itself

I'VE HEARD BETTER COMEBACKS FROM A TURKEY SANDWICH

What? The market is more organized. Need those consumables user. Gonna run Spongebob The Movie final raid on Splat difficulty tonight and I am gonna need a shitton of buffs. But if all goes well we might just see the Neptune's Trident wand for my Fairy.

Thats literally the only thing good about that kit is the Snark Skill Tree.
>But user the Clarinet skill tree has debuffs!
The other squishies have defenses that DEFEND. What kind of squishy class has TAUNT!?

Ive seen screenshots. It looks like they are gonna have some overaching story about Megumi and Mikey achiving a romance. I approve. Everytime these characters showed up on a crossover event it was hinted.
>Those dialogue options with Mikey where you point out her waifu qualities
>He starts to agree
They better not fuck this up.

>able to access Latin American exclusive Monster class
>mfw plebs can't grow big for the x10 dmamage buff
>mfw shitters complain when I teamwipe after using the Hide Under Bed buff
>mfw salty players dropping PVP matches when they figure out I have the Gromble summon

kek why do you fags even play the game if you're going to get so ass ravaged over someone playing their class the way their supposed to? If you poorfags can't afford to even go to the Caribbean to get exclusive timed class drops then just go play that EEnE shit lmao

Fuck you Dan you promised Nick Starlet Feet Tickling minigame 5 patches ago. Well, where is it Dan? We've seen the leaks. The playerbase isn't a bunch of morons.

The devs hated that class and only because the shit players of your national servers REEEEE'd they kept it.

alien

I got fucking hyped when they announced the good burger expansion

I've never played MMOs, What is this refering to?

Reminder that absolutely fucking nothing will ever come as close in comparison to the sheer overpoweredness of rush build Uncle Motherfucking Iroh ever.

How the hell do you beat this little shit?

I can't tell what's satire and what's real anymore. Maybe I'm getting old.

Uh... Source?

Just use Irkens. Their resistence to buffs also affects debuffs from Cosmo and Wanda.

Any new posts? I don't want this thread to end

All threads die eventually, user.