He thinks that Rick and Morty is deep and complex

>he thinks that Rick and Morty is deep and complex

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/27130-rick-and-morty-logical-fallacies-get-schwifty-video-analysis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He thinks it isn't

>he thinks

thots everyone!

"Deep and complex" is something very ambiguous. For me, R&M Is not deep and complex, but sometimes it makes me think. But this show can be "a whole new world" for someone who doesn't know what nihilism Is, for example.

>He thinks reddit has no influence on his opinions and world views.
>He develops his opinions and word views just for the sake of spiting reddit.

>people that found out about Mazzy Star and Elliot Smith through Rick And Morty

I do not like these atheistic shows.

>not finding Mazzy Star through OC back in the 00s

Even worse
>the brainlets get upiitty and insecure about the non existent depth and complexity and arrogance the show supposedly has
Its so fucking embarrassing, they can only parrot REDDIT THE SHOW REDDIT THE SHOW.

Its so embarrassing.

I've never heard a Ricky and Morty fan say it's deep and complex

Me neither.

Exactly, it's a series of buzzwords echoed by Sup Forums and Sup Forums until eventually people think it's fact, so they parrot the buzzwords making it worse.

This show is popular and does not resonate with my ultraconservative Christian beliefs, therefore it is bad.

inverse.com/article/27130-rick-and-morty-logical-fallacies-get-schwifty-video-analysis

This.
>r&m comes out
>Sup Forums loves it
>it gets popular
>it spreads to reddit
>now every basic bitch on tinder has "get schwifty" on their profile
>a million anons reeeee in perfect unison
Get over it. Better it go mainstream than be canceled

There are legitimate points about the shows faults brought up in between the buzzwords. But goddamn does "Rick is le fedora atheist" shit trigger me. No one who thinks that has watched more than five minutes of the show.

>Better it go mainstream than be canceled
More isn't always better, see The Simpsons

Yeah but if Sup Forums had their way itd be one season. I dont want it to jump the shark, but its not like the show is pandering to sorority girls or toning down the edge

>he thinks that "reddit and memey" posts are the highest form of critique

Rick and Morty is edgy reddit trash and there's nothing deep or complex about it, there's nothing original and there's nothing really that special about it, it basically just took elements from other shows in the adult animation genre, dumbed them down for a main audience and then shove in half assed "emotional" moments and edgy "deep" quotes and retards who were probably obsessed with Family Guy a year ago latched on to it and talk about it like its the second coming of animated Christ or something

Pic related is better and don't get half the credit

its a fucking animated comedy show on adult swim, if you're expecting it to be super deep and complex then yeah you're a moron. you're also a moron for thinking this warranted a thread. we get it, you don't like rick and morty. you and 500 other fuck weasels here. just like the 500 people who make spider-man homecoming threads daily. get it, you don't like x because x reason for the millionth time. check the fucking achieve or something, jesus. how long can you make the same post over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Is anyone actually saying this or are you just saying things that you want to be true so you can feel superior? The show isnt any more up it's own ass with morality plays than the Simpsons was in it's prime.

Is he from Reddit?

>The show that is considered to be cuckoldry for kids is the Sup Forums show

Sup Forums is cuck central. Makes sense to me.

gtfo starfag, your show is tumblr

>>He thinks thinky veiled frogposting will make him popular on Sup Forums

I've never heard that, but I have heard people say that Rick is a really well-developed character or try to imply the show has some semblance of "feels" because of scenes like Rick trying to kill himself or Morty getting raped.

>CTRL + F "atheis"
>Only 2 results
Are you even trying?

And this is the norm by the way. Most fans think they're smarter for watching the show.

Star?
The cartoon about a crossdressing boy who has to choose between 3 girls?
Since when is Sup Forums into chick flick toons?

>The cartoon about a crossdressing boy who has to choose between 3 girls?
>Since when is Sup Forums into chick flick toons?

You realize Sup Forums is an anime board first and foremost, right?

And? Does that mean they like Twilight and 50 Shades or what?

>Some dumbfuck Youtube comment is the official normie feeling
I could find shitty Youtube comments that say any dumb fucking thing and get thumbs up. I swear Sup Forums has so many arbitrary opinions that don't reflect the real world even though that's their subject.

This is another one, tumblr doesn't even know Star vs. exists.

Steven Universe is Tumblr: the Animation. It's not even close.

Star vs. is nothing like those shows. It's very influenced by mahou shoujo anime.

>Ctrl + F "contrarian
>0 results
Huh
It's not a Rick and Morty thread until someone starts complaining about "muh contrarians" using this exact word.

This just proves that pro-R&M fags are more creative than anti-R&M fags.

That "lol" at the end confirm his autism