So what the fuck is this?

So what the fuck is this?

What do we know so far?

We know that this isn't Marvel "rebirth" because they will keep pushing shitty characters like Moon Girl, Riri, Squirrel Girl and Captain Marvel even with the poor sales.

I like how sad Peter looks at being put next to the annoying black kid. Just his luck.

Legacy numbers, head boxes are back, fanclubs, return of spidermen the old way, less book in the markets. Recap pages redrawing what happended in the comics.

Caveman avengers and other stuff not seen yet. Falcon isn't cap anymore. Less events. Return of Tony in his books.

She hulk back to her name. Etc.

Less double ironman/cap tities thing.

Rich said lite to no politics which is a first for marvel in 75 Years.

Marvel still has the most market share and retail sales bigot.

Get raped by fat women.Bigot

A bunch of variant covers that will break the internet.

>Get raped by fat women.
Hot

Don't worry, his mother will be available soon.

Well, tell that user that he is about to get a new brother or sister. Cause i'm pumping her.

Okay.

Hey you're about to get a new brother or sister.

hey shitlord
that's cavengers to you

But they are still pushing shit like America Titties, Moon Bitch, and Captain Butch.

>Moon Girl, Squirrel Girl, America Chavez
>Legacy
>What?

The same old shit.

I don't get the hate on the moon girl. What did she do?

More of the same

The definition of allusion to change

3 retardsFat women are for losers. Niggers have more worth

So. Get over it retard
I'm glad marvel doesn't listen to Nazi scum.

She is being pushed as "THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE, NO ONE IS SMART THAN HER, NO SIREE, REED RICHARDS WHO'S THAT?"

You don't want change, you want the same whites.

Stupid retard.

She's aimed at kids instead of adults. This is a travesty because those poor adults are forced to buy this book that they don't like and that isn't for them, because comics are serious fucking business only

Your bait stinks. Suck down this (You), you slut.

>Fat women are for losers
Don't talk to your dad like that, young man.

>She is being pushed as "THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE, NO ONE IS SMART THAN HER, NO SIREE, REED RICHARDS WHO'S THAT?"

So, You are angry at girl for being the smartest? Do you read comics? There are kids that can destroy a city by farting. Look at jean grey or rogue!

She breaks a cannon with that and gives bad precedent, is written badly even for kids and we have to see her in other comics just to promote her

I think people are annoyed at yet another "smartest person in the world (in their own book)" character.

I could be wrong though.

Is just like if somebody put another vibranium mountain just to promote other minority, could fuck Wakanda, or if suddenly they fill 616 with dinosaurs, they fuck Savage Land

They were planning on going civil war->secret invasion->dark reign with civil war II->secret empire->??? but it got shittcanned because Nazi Cap went over so poorly. So they cobbled together the reference covers, cavengers and renumbers for now and plan to do some kind of rebirth type deal a year or so from now. Or something like that.

It's partly yet another genius and partly pushing her to the top of the list based off a little gizmo rather than with feats. Marvel's got guys putting together machines that can view all of multiversal space time so putting together a lego robot is a bit tame, you know?

Carnage kill the SJW Marvel was the last rumor that I read

It's a hastily put together relaunch that'll quickly lead to another relaunch.

Her being aimed at kids isn't the problem. In fact, it'd be fine and harmless if not for the whole thing of them making her the smartest there is and the endless pushing of her in spite of her not even being aimed at that age group that's the issue.