Ice bear > grizzly > panda

Ice bear > grizzly > panda

>Ice bear

Charlie>Grizzly>Panda>Icebear>nomnom>buffcharlie>loli>you>themuslimgirl>therangergirl>thefruitgirl>alltheotherbackgroundcharacters

i hate this f*cking cartoon, created by a korean nigger and living in San FierroSan Francisco.

Gas yourself nipshit
Dokdo is korean territory

why do you hate san fran user?

2 trips in a row, kinda wasted it

Would this have made the series better?

... are you living in that pathetic city? full of LGTB and shit...
don't make me laugh son, this cartoon is pathetic because is the worst slice of life in this decade... and don't defend about that.

It's funnier and more entertaining than any anime from the last 10 decades. Thats for fucking sure

>(((show))) about gay bears barebacking

Grizzly > Ice Bear > Panda >>>>>>>> a literal piece of shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nom Nom

Panda is the bear version of Sup Forums

I'm waiting for someone to post that one special character

Charlie is a faggot with no redeemable qualities

The yay leaving San Fierro right?

probably why they made randy (makes charlie look like a saint).

though the portrait episode is really good.

He is cute, tall, strong, loves his friends and is one with nature. Charlie is 10/10 husbando.

Charlie means well and has shown to be legitimately kind given the opportunity.

He's like Patrick Star. Charlie is too dumb to live and acts like an asshole without realizing it.

Consult Sup Forums

The worst crime this cartoon commits is that it's boring. Wouldn't say I hate it, but I'm done caring about it to the point where I don't like watching it anymore.

>boring
More like comfy

It's comfy like other user said but that also gets boring.

If Cartoon Network would fix their schedule to be balanced rather than TTG all day with maybe 1-2 other shows having an hour at the most IF that, I think we bear bears would have a perfect niche. It'd fit well after TTG or after Steven Universe as a sort of 'dinner mint' to the hype of ttg and the emotional parts of SU.

But Cartoon Network is run by retards apparently so that'll never happen and the show continues to be pretty boring. It was a way better comic

I had high hopes for it too

Panda has the best body but Grizz has best personality

This show is really boring.

I didn't like how they made Charlie a repetitive social climber in a couple of episodes where he becomes too good for the bears.

>full of LGTB and shit...
lmao it's literally like one neighborhood in that city

I lived there for 3 years and aside from the castro, you would have never been able to tell there were more gay people in SF than any other big city. In fact I probably saw more gay dudes in Dallas than in SF

Is ice bear still voiced by Demetri Martin?

>Ice bear
Sometimes I forget how EFL Sup Forums is.

This show is perfect for watching right before bed.
It's so low drama that the only tense moments happen when Panda is being more selfish than usual, Charlie's IQ drops below room temperature, or when Grizz doubles down on a stupid decision.

New episodes when