Lol they brought back Wally West to only Ultimate Peter Parker him

lol they brought back Wally West to only Ultimate Peter Parker him
>you were the Ultimate Flash all along

so any Flash fans happy that he got 3 boring arcs with Booth art? was it worth it?

If you honestly think White Wally is dying, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell to you.

son r u on stupid pills?

1. he's not dying
2. Titans isn't boring
3. I really like Booth's art

>I really like Booth's art
See

Well you got 1 outta 3 right

Why do you people hate Booth so much? Are you people still butthurt at his reaction to the autistic archer?

They'd have to be retarded to do this.
Fucking nobody likes this version of Wally.

>3. I really like Booth's art

too far

His art is just really grotesque but I think a large part of the problem is the colorist he always works with.

I actually kind of like him now, but they aren't killing white Wally. It's just him learning control over his new time stop powers.

I'd be irritated about the idea, but they did nothing with Wally while he was on Titans. Given current management, Wally is destined to be a stunted character like the rest of the Titans for the past few years.

I also like JRJR

I fail to see what's wrong with this art. Is this some kind of meme I'm too new to know about? Of all the artists you could bitch about, Booth should be at worst seen as generic/too reliant on the DC house style

Other than the weird ass thighs on male characters, everything is pretty solid. Donna a cute

he's okayish? his poses are kind of static.

It just has an ugly aesthetic. He has some objective flaws like the random angled panels, but for the most part his art is disliked because people just think it looks bad not because it's bad from a technical perspective.

>Covers telling the truth
This is garbage b8

Black people?

>Liking a black character solely because you're black
Kid has no personality.

black people liked Jenni, just bring her back

Though I don't mind black Wally now that he's a different character and not being pushed as if he's the one that did all the relevant shit.

Personalities are developed over time. Besides he struggles with problems.

His rendering style is just unattractive. But he manages effective storytelling. I'll be charitable and say it's even engaging and memorable. Dog ugly cartoons though.

More like Wildstorm house style.

Black man here. I'm indifferent towards Black Wally and Miles. In fact, I feel too many black characters are so uninteresting in comics, with just a few exceptions.

That's likely because the writers are too scared shitless to give them a personality out of risk of the character's possible faults/flaws being seen as racist. Hence they play it "safe" so you're stuck with human styrofoam.

Can't help but think black Wally is allowed to have daddy issues only because Daniel is white

Comic covers are artistic version of clickbait.

You're dumb as fuck.

>That costume synergy
do they not know that the forehead exposing was an error?

I don't mind Wally. He just got messed up by Thawne. I love the recent issues Howard Porter has done.

Literally what are you talking about, the Kid Flash mask has been angled like that for over a decade. It was taken from the Impulse costume when Bart switched over.

I always disliked modern Porter because of how they color him but then he pulls shit like this where it's legitimately looks good

I'm not sure how to describe it, but the coloring always seemed off for some reason. Like there's too much gloss or something.

Well it looks stupid

Real Wally had a personality he was a character, no one's mad about meeting this new Wally they're mad old Wally had to die. I mean everyone likes Ghost Rider right

Seconded it looks like a a wrap around domino mask without Robins lenses

Yeah, everything's sorta too shiny.

To start off, his coloring is some of the worst I've seen in a modern comic. Everything seems to have the same hue, and it homogenizes the whole book. The faces and posing are also bad.

1. The colorist he is paired with is shit

2. The faces are shit

3. His paneling is shit.

4. Seriously I fucking hate Booth's panels. Make them straight you fuck, there's no reason for all of them to be slanted. At least Rocafort makes pretty people and makes some powers and shit look cool.

5. Those thighs

6. One of the more static artists

7. Something about it just looks gross. Not even like McDaniel gross where I can tell you why it's gross, but Booth's art just grosses me out.

Dinosaurs and butts are the things he draws best but that's it.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of these kinds of Superman covers.

If Peter Parker was good enough for a kid with an African name who became the President of the fucking United States, he's good enough for other little black kids.

Representation means less than whitey thinks it does.

are they too long? because mines are of similar length

I like Booth's pencils, but for some reason he insists on using the ugliest possible colouring for them