Why wasn't this shot in the movie?

Why wasn't this shot in the movie?

Made for the sizzle reel

It was, I believe they just changed the background to his warehouse place. There's an article about it somewhere that I remember reading near the movie's release.

Wasn't formulaic enough.

It was, but your girlfriend started eating all your popcorn so you swatted her hand and then she said, "What???"So you turned to her and said "Cut it out, you have your own bucket." This whole exchange only took 4 seconds, but in those four seconds, you missed this shot.

Who the fuck eats theater popcorn...?

That shit is disgusting.

>Not getting a bucket with extra butter and crablegs on the side

That's criminal, user.

>girlfriend

No idea, I'm pretty sure that's shot in a hotel in downtown Altanta near my work, though

This just like the shot of spider & stark going through the neighborhood was just made for sizzle reel tv spots trailer

>crablegs
what fucking theater has crab legs

it's time for you to leave

That part of the ad always stuck out like a sore thumb. The CG was so bad.

Great movie, though. Vulture was cool and I'd like to fuck MJ.

>his local kinoplex doesn't even serve crab legs
Europoor detected.

I like how the fans look like eyes

>MJ
>not Liz's mom

I like how he picks stuff up with giant industrial-looking talons. Fuck that was such a cool design; the jacket, the helmet, the wing-tips that moved. That costume gives me faith that any other villains will also be cool as fuck.

Please don't start

I like how they incorporated his name into his actions as an antagonist. He's the VULTURE, so what does he do? Raids the corpses of dead creatures to survive. That's fuckin neat.

Yes! It was just well done all around.

I kind of want to go see it again, mainly for Vulture.

The movie should've just been about the Vulture with Spidey as the heroic antagonist. The movie even seems more interested in the Vulture. They give him the opening prologue, the most complete character arc, and even the "I wasn't aiming for you" quips usually reserved for the hero.

It is. It's the Marriot.

>the most complete character arc

let's not get too ahead of ourselves

Hey buddy, I spend my weekends in the popcorn mines so you and brats like you could eat that popcorn, show some respect.