Sup Forums feels thread

One time when i was in grade school i was watching nicktoons when they still showed student art films, and this played youtu.be/w2Dcartk44Q. I dont know why but this made me burst into tears, maybe because this was my first exposure to the concept of suicide, and i was beginng to get very depressed back then and deep down i wanted to die, even at the age of 11.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pt6KzfxefUA
youtube.com/watch?v=klMHQR1tCIU
youtube.com/watch?v=p1WryhGc1RE
youtube.com/watch?v=vHOmXW0DuG0
youtube.com/watch?v=4VfVTWGwLFo
youtube.com/watch?v=KUtLTxBYZHw
youtube.com/watch?v=bjxHy8WTgTs
youtube.com/watch?v=H67hGgfT_iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

good for her. She recognized her faults and corrected them for the good of society.

>student art films
Was is it nick that did this? I vaguely remember seeing a very disturbing animation clip where a rat got it's head chopped off while trying to eat cheese from a mouse trap. I know I remember there was an network that would randomly put weird animations projects but I'm not sure if I'm tripping the fuck out though

Does Toonami count as Sup Forums, or is that strictly Sup Forums? Can't think of anything else right now.

I don't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pt6KzfxefUA

Toonami counts, user

youtube.com/watch?v=klMHQR1tCIU

what was the point of that?

Well then, I'd have to say that these were some of the saddest moments of my childhood:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1WryhGc1RE
youtube.com/watch?v=vHOmXW0DuG0

I'm still crying.

Fuck me that was pain. I hate suicide so god damn much. Made me tear up man. Makes me want to give everyone about to jump a hug. Makes me wish I had a way to take all their pain away.

Thanks user :)

[spoiler you will never talk hitler out of suicide then give him a big hug] feels bad man

"Hey man I know it seems grim, but chin up, I'm sure those soldiers firing up the bunker will let you live to see your day in court for all your war crimes"

Not Sup Forums but when the sailor guardians all died that was fucking brutal

The moment I saw the cheese I knew it had a Dilworth vibe!

Is it cheating to post Batman TAS? Good god this shit is depressing.

youtube.com/watch?v=4VfVTWGwLFo

youtube.com/watch?v=KUtLTxBYZHw

fuck

>Sailor Moon in my Star vs. the Forces of Evil
>Double the Sailor Moons

youtube.com/watch?v=bjxHy8WTgTs

This hits a little too close to home

I never thought about it much when I was younger growing up, spending my years watching cartoons, anime and such, but I realize now that I always wanted to make something that kids can grow up with like I did, maybe a children's book or even a cartoon series. Something that can be viewed by all and can bring a smile to peoples face, even if it was only one person I would still be overjoyed knowing someone out there actually enjoy what I have done. Unfortunately for me crippling depression and fear have held me back from trying to accomplish such a dream. Suicidal thoughts and a lack for my own self worth have left me with an empty feeling inside. I would give anything for the chance to get past all of my own personal behaviors and mindset for an opportunity to work hard and make something that I can be proud of. I know it's something I have to get over and do for myself but it's hard enough just to wake up and realize I don't have any good or positive traits that can benefit me right now. Sorry for the long post but I just wanted to vent for a second I guess, hope you all are doing well

Also I watched this recently because I forgot about the episode but man this hit deep with me cause now I can relate to Pigeon Man more than ever now.

youtube.com/watch?v=H67hGgfT_iw

>That image
It describes my life way too perfectly