There are people on this board that actually think that Thanos is a better character than Darkseid

there are people on this board that actually think that Thanos is a better character than Darkseid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSooMsN_raQ
youtu.be/ivXZnG7bZLM?t=4m20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

then they are retarded

Post proof.

I highly doubt anyone with half a brain would believe Thanos is anywhere near as good as Darkseid.

What kind of pathetic insect is this titan that believes that is motivated by the love of a woman that will never love him back? Death is nothing, Order is everything.

Repeat with me: Darkseid Is.

Die. Die for Darkseid!

Jim Starlin cosmic is better than Jack Kirby cosmic

>Darkseid
>dark side

Darkseid isn't a character. Darkseid is a force. Darkseid is.

When you cry in your dreams, it is Darkseid that you see.

I'd argue that Thanos is a better character since there is more to him than just "I'm evil and powerful" and there are a lot of different sides to him.

HOWEVER, Darksid is a better villain and plot device. He's also a bigger threat and any story he appears in feels like a bigger deal.

Fite me irl faget

>Injustice
Awful meme turned franchise.

I thought they were both generic scary space guy. Can people actually tell the difference?

>What kind of pathetic insect is this titan that believes that is motivated by the love of a woman that will never love him back?

Except she does love him back. Better than being all

"Hurr... durr... must find math equation"

Thanos has been over exposed into relative comic lameness in the last few years. It's awkward to see the Infinity War movie tease his space suicide squad of baddies and know those comics ended with Thanos getting a Fatality from a villain the MCU can't use.

Darkseid was similarly degraded by Loeb and stuff but not so much recently, with Final Crisis and Darkseid War.

>vidya
see you in hell

Thanos and Darkseid have become very different characters.
Comparing them is pretty unfair. Darkseid's nowhere near as emotional as Thanos is. They're only big guys who are colored weird, and job when written by hacks, in terms of similaritiy

Remember Justice League: Origin, though?

I can't believe DC wants to push that as their "definitive story"

DARKSEID IS

>using mvc3
spotted the underaged faggot

Darkseid liks The Wire, therefore Darkseid is the best for his taste.

Darkseid and Thanos have never been similar characters other than in appearance. Thanos has always been a nihilistic Metron more than anything else.

Darkside confirmed for patrician taste
Based Darkseid

>dude darkseid is
>so... can you describe his character?
>NAH DUDE HE ISSSS
great

Utterly cynical authoritarian warlord.

And the last horse crosses the line

>2 second animation
>1 minute long custscene
for one attack
this is why i dont play injustice

a pathetic that actually took control of the entire universe
stay mad darcuck :^)

Just shows you how pathetic the Marvel Universe is.
Darkseid IS :^)

DOOM is the only right one
season 5 was shit

whose giant purple hand is that?

t. Uxas

>hey lets break up the gameplay to show a cutscene
>that will not totally not break the flow of the game
whatever satisfies your casual tastes man

At least Thanos has a goal, albeit a ceaseless one. Darkseid is just 'well, he's evil I guess'

>but that's the point! he's the embodiment of evil and the conflict in our superhero story
that's great and all but that doesn't stop him from being quite literally a one-note character

Doom likes Breaking Bad. He is maximum pleb

>Calls me casual
>Assumes I'm just talking about the meme video games
Go get cucked by the Avengers again, roastie-chin

Darkseid and Thanos are both equally inferior to Brainiac.

This is why Brainiac got to be the main villain of the game and the final boss of Multiverse Mode with his own stages, while Darkseid got shunted to DLC.

Darkseid > Thanos. It's no contest, not that I don't like Thanos though, he's great.

Darkseid also has a goal. It's not our fault you don't read comics.

Darkseid is clearly being saved for Injustice 3

>implying both arnt mear peasants compared to DOOM
DOOM actually managed to be a competent ruler of the entire multiverse

Iunno man, as someone who greatly prefers the capcom games, I'd say that the IJ2 supers break the flow a whole lot less than any of the capcom finishers. Sure they're lengthy as heck, but you get to use them once, maybe twice a match. MvC's finishers on the other hand are short but spammable as fuck due to how meter is generated.

I used to think Thanos was shit, but Sup Forums actually agrees with that statement so my opinion on him has wavered

Now you're as bad as Sup Forums, or maybe even worse. They're contrarians, but you're trying to be even further removed.

Doom liked Nreaking Bad though. Even season five of The Wire, easily the weakest season, shits on the best season of Breaking Bad from a great height.

>implying breaking bad isnt better than the wire

On your knees for the master! The hour has come! HE has come! Who is beyond good and evil? Who is the prophet of Anti-Life? Who is the Rock, the Chain, and the Lightning? All powerful! All unforgiving! All conquering! WHO IS YOUR NEW GOD NOW AND FOREVER?

Doom, get off the internet. This is a Darkseid thread.

Let me enlighten you.

>Except she does love him back.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSooMsN_raQ

youtu.be/ivXZnG7bZLM?t=4m20s
>4:20
>"who are you?"
>shoots fire from eyes
>"that's who I am"
Why is Darkseid so retarded? His name is not "Fire Lazers From Eyes"

You are all wrong

when you look a tiger in the eyes, you can tell it's thinking about how to eat you, even behind a cage

Darkseid does have a character, it amplifies his position as the God of tyranny.

The Anti-Life Equation is mathematical proof of the futility of living. With this Darkseid can have total control over the minds of all sentient beings

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side

> The Anti-Life Equation is mathematical proof of the futility of living.

So it doesn't exist then. Because Living isn't futile and only an idiot would think otherwise.

Why does he want control over all sentient beings anyway? Shit STILL probably wouldn't work on Superman.

Why Johns seems to dislike Darkseid so much?

Why can't Johns write divine chatacters? He seems to have a serious problem writing gods and apparently doesn't know shit about mythology.

Superman will never hug you dirty comfyfag. He will never replace your dad. Stop being so autistic about the hope thing.

What does Doom think of Better Call Saul?