How come Bruce Wayne doesn't do anything to help Gotham in person?

Sure, he donates money to charity and stuff, but has he ever actually got down and done the nitty gritty stuff? he's in pretty good shape, plus he could probably buy all kinds of cool gadgets to help him out. I just feel like he always talks about wanting to help Gotham but isn't doing everything he could

Why would he? That sounds terribly sub-optimal. If Wayne spends his time properly managing his business and charities he could save literally MILLIONS of extra lives.

What do you want him to do, train for 20 years so he can stop five muggings before being stabbed and bleeding to death? He should be getting an MBA instead.

he should run for President, he's an ACTUAL billionaire

Better question: Why the fuck is he still in Gotham?

This place is a fucking shithole. Doesn't he own the Daily Planet, or at least a majority of it? He should just move to Metropolis.

The guy is a cuck or a possible pedophile. He adopts kids every couple of years when the last one gets too old. Come to think of it, almost every kid under his guardianship dies. Is he a murderer? A cult leader? What the fuck is going on?!

>makes speeches all the time about making Gotham a better place
>GCPD is woefully underfunded
>Wayne doesn't drop them a cent
You know, if they could actually afford to hire new people and properly equip them, Gotham wouldn't have such a vigilante problem.

He's dead set in trying to improve Gotham. Ever since his parents got shot down by that Chill guy he's had this false hope in Gotham becoming a safer city.

Why do you think he openly admits to believing Batman is helping Gotham? He most likely funds him.

He's been written in as a possible candidate multiple times throughout the years but Bruce declines every time. He really doesn't seem to have much faith in himself.

>Why do you think he openly admits to believing Batman is helping Gotham?
Because he's a moron?
Batman is nothing but trouble.
Before him, Gotham had its problems, but at least it was just regular guys with guns and knives.
I got held up on the subway for 2 hours the other day because apparently there was an 8 foot alligator man running through the tunnels.
My dad never had to deal with that type of shit, I tell you what.

Lol dude what if he's Batman?

Can you blame him? The GCPD has enough lazy fucks dicking around, while making double or triple their 'official' salary with under-the-table bullshit. They'd just piss away any surplus funds on frivolous junk or try to straight-up pocket whatever they can.

What Gotham REALLY needs are more honest, law-abiding heroes like Commissioner Gordon, willing to go the extra mile without an advanced monetary incentive. Shit, I'd even hold out for Harvey to make a full recovery in Arkham before I'd spare my pocket change for the rest of the GCPD at large. They're almost worse than the regular crooks they clean up after Batman- I mean, at least those guys have to put an effort into making a living.

Pfft good one, next you'll be telling me that the flying Graysons are part of some kind of murder cult.
Fuck outta here with your conspiracy theory shit.

Hey guys, why is there a buch of clown in front of my door?

Shut the fuck up why would a bunch of random clowns be at your door? Its not like the Joker sends his goons to random peoples homes. He only goes for the larger scale stuff. Quit fucking lying and fuck off to

Just acknowledge it, Bruce is a hypocrite with the mind of a child

Has he ever contributed to any kind of rehabilitation program for prisoners or anything?

I mean blackgate may be a lost cause but I'm sure some minimum security place would have some success.

Apparently he thinks "Arkham is enough" Arkham is enough my ass. Jesus Christ the guy is an idiot.

Why doesn't he run for mayor? Has that ever happened in a batman story?

Batman story? What? Like a book? Since when has there been a Batman book?

I'm sorry I'm not usually one to get picky about this kind of thing but how the fuck is this thread Sup Forums related? This board is for comics and cartoons, not fucking celebrity gossip

good one user

Like a comic you know with panel's and word balloons

Since when has this existed?

>cuck
Lol fuck off he has a revolving door for the ladies.

Between the time ocean's drank Atlantis, and the rise of the sons aryas, there was a age undreamed of.

The fuck is that supposed to mean. I'm supposed to go to work at lexcorp in a couple hours could you hurry up and explain this shit instead of leaving me hanging.

What if i told you there were multiple different earths in multiple different realitys all different from ours?

Bullshit

Ask lex about it the next time you see him

Yes, actually. Multiple. And Waynetech is one of the few companies willing to hire ex-cons. Not in positions of security or near secret projects, obviously, but as factory grunts and stuff like that.

>but Bruce declines every time.
of course he does
how could he be President AND Spider-Man at the same time

Short answer is bad writing and no character development.
it's easier to just repeat the same story and character flaws over and over so you never have to retire a character. That's why so many heroes stopped being heroic, after decades of learning the same lessons and letting the same bad guys run loose, it stops being heroic and starts becoming obtuse and harmful.
But solving problems and moving past them isn't profitable.

He literally lives miles away from the city

Wayne is just a playboy who doesn't care about real issues like poverty and crime.

Sure, he donates money and puts on a good face, but does he really care? Nah.

He's a total player, though. I heard he took the entire Gotham Rogues cheerleading squad on his private yacht last summer.

Let's just say they had a few stories to sell People Magizine about Bruce's giant Wayne Tower.

I used to live in Gotham. Moved out of that hellhole last month. If I never see that damn bat signal or some stupid riddle somewhere it'll be too soon. I moved to Metropolis. Let me tell you best decision ever. Crime is super low. There's also multiple super people I seem to see daily. Get out while you can boys.