Villainous

It's very sad that this didn't get its own series

It had a lot of potential

I disagree

but they already confirmed that they were making more.

no its too late, RIP the potential this show had :( i hate to move on but its the only choice we got...

You're trying too hard desu senpai

sorry man i just hate to see cartoon network pass over shows with great potential like this one :(, but we might as well put our efforts into talking about other shows that actually have a shot of being approved, RIP Villanos

Bitch shows take a while to get fully produced, wait until CN's next upfront and maybe they'll have something.

I disagree to your disagree

For an Undertale of the week it sure got a lot of fan products from such little content
It takes a real hack to focus on all of tumblr's weak points like that in like ten minutes of content, really applause worthy
At least the fujo shit is done

I liked the shorts and I hope this gets made some day, but we had threads on this for weeks fueled entirely on Demencia Waifufags and Black Hat/Flug Fujos. It's impressive how powerful the sexual drive of autistic virgins really is.

>At least the fujo shit is done

But it's still happening.

op, you just wanted another redhead to fap to

>At least the fujo shit is done

>It's very sad

Don't be sad, you'll forget about it in a month just like Mystery Skulls

>It had a lot of potential
No, it didn't.

Can someone provide link with proof this is done or is OP just retarded and thinks no news is bad news. Steven Universe' pilot was around for a couple YEARS before it got properly picked up.

It will blow over eventually.

I believe Alan said in an interview that Villainous would be continuing. At the very least I think there will be more shorts coming.

>Mexican ripoff of superjail
Nice try. Your waifu is last month's flavor. Get over it.

What is the appeal of this? Is it because it looks like some shit off of deviantart/tumblr? Waifu/husbando faggotry? It can't possibly be as good as you spergs say it is.

It's not. It's a ripoff of both pic related and Superjail.
Mexicans once again proving they are incapable of theft and plagiarism.

The second reason is what practically powered the entire hype beyond the month

>proving they are incapable of theft and plagiarism
you just accused them of doing that

>league of super evil rip off
>potential

Thanks to Sup Forums's spamming of this shit? Glad it never became a series. The Dementia Waifufagging? The Yaoi Shit? No thanks.