Ten years from now, will Sausage Party be recognized as a classic and important in animation history?

Ten years from now, will Sausage Party be recognized as a classic and important in animation history?

A classic, no.

A footnote of interest to those in the industry or interested in it as a horror story of the working world? Maybe.

>Salma Hayek
>playing a taco
This is racist as Hell. Why do they rely on these horrible stereotypes? Is Seth Rogen a Stormfronter? Malcom X was right. The white liberal is just a conservative that puts on a friendly face to subtly control POCs.

No

>Chosing a mexican for a mexican role
>Racist

There's something called multiculturalism which you need to learn exists. It's not my fault that "murica has no base culture and you have no idea what actual historical identity is.

I like how everyone was saying this shit was gonna be revolutionary to adult animations, even though it relied on sex jokes and cussing not different than South Park, except characters were all food. And then everyone forgot about it.

If anything, it was Castlevania that saved the genre.

To begin with, that shit is not a TACO!

>multiculturalism
Nice cover, Sup Forums

What a great bait to derail the thread! This equivalent of casting a fly-lined sardine with a moderate sized fluorocarbon leader on to a school of hungry tuna

user if me, my neighbor...and 128 million other Americans call something a taco:

It's a goddamn taco.

I know it's a fucking tostada, or in the best case a taco dorado. But putting a real taco in the movie would be too confusing for the target audience.

it's less of a mexian joke and more of a taco = vagina joke

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA thats the only laugh they get so no

Do you think animators deserve any slack? They're getting paid for easy work while the writers and directors do the hard labor

no

but if you want a more explanatory answer

no

>Implying any job in the animation industry is easy work

Remember the movie Mastermind?

I think it's gonna end up like that. Still regarded as a pretty good movie but more or less forgotten about once something better comes out (Dispicable me. The sequels and minions are cancer but the first one was a fun movie).

>Remember the movie Mastermind?
No. I actually had to gooogle it and remembered that I saw it.

Animation isn't easy work by any means.
Many of the animators on this movie in particular (And no, not overseas animators) were forced to work overtime without pay and many were uncredited for their work, even those with significant roles. Some went unpaid entirely when they couldn't keep up with the production schedule which was ungodly.

Who the fuck has fish in their taco? That's disgusting.

Exactly

Being a writer is fucking easy; the hardest part of the job is literally fucking getting it.

t. learning animation and film even though just want to write cartoons

>Castlevania that saved the genre.
Would you like to talk about Goat Sex and drinking piss?

>IT WILL CHANGE ANIMATION FOREVER
>People forget it already on the next month

It's was a unexpected move, but is still just another Seth Rogen movie, a concept good on paper but written by idiots

you forgot to mention that the animators who didn't comply all got fucking blacklisted

>directors do the hard labor

Is Sup Forums literally retarded? Like the people who say that 3D animation is harder to do and that if a movie did a little more than the original budget it was a succes?

>real taco
real tacos have to be soft tortillas?

I feel like Food Fight will be remembered better than this. If not for the sheer awfulness that is Food Fight. Sausage Party was just a lot of meh.

It would have, had they not mistreated their animators. It's a shame I really liked this movie but find it hard watching again knowing that people who did the hardest part got the shaft.

Women

>They're getting paid for easy work while the writers and directors do the hard labor

This is some major fucking bait, can't believe 4 people bit.

no

Ten years from now we'll be fighting for the remaining canned food among the ruins of the world, we will not have free time to discuss this shitty product of the Age of Stupidity.