Tfw you realize they're gonna kill Thanos in the MCU

>tfw you realize they're gonna kill Thanos in the MCU

Please don't do this Marvel, there's so many great stories to tell with Thanos.

>there's so many great stories to tell with Thanos

There are lots of great stories to tell with a lot of Marvel characters, doesn't mean they ever will.

Nah Farmer Thanos.

> kill the Avatar of death

I really hope they do this with Thanos. I don't want him to be a one off villain they never bring back again.

Feige said Thanos is the main character, so he might live.

I'd have liked to see a faithful live adaptation of Thanos Imperative, but I also realize how unlikely that is

>>tfw you realize they're gonna kill Thanos in the MCU

Dude, Thanos would LOVE that, the only reason he doesn't off himself to be with his lady is because she'd lose all respect for him.

Have you even read Thanos?

They haven't shown off death in the mcu yet, so I'm worried she won't appear.

Hela instead probably

This shot from the trailer confirms farm ending in my eyes.

How long do you seriously think this is going to last? Marvel movies have been one of the most trendy things for nearly a decade, they don't have that much steam left before the bubble bursts and they are seen as passe by the next generation

Oh, hello 2012. When did you get here?

if they are going to go out, they are going to go out slowly

>There are grown ass men in this world who're getting exicted for capeshit movies meant for children

oh hey look it's someone clearly not interested in engaging in comics and cartoons discussion that would be banned or even have his post removed because mods continue to do nothing as this board progresses straight into shit

>They haven't shown off death in the mcu yet, so I'm worried she won't appear.
She already showed up as a floor carving in GotG.

And no, she isn't Hela. Not even close.

You're not wrong, but you could just ignore them. Shit posting is all about yous your just feeding.

What am I supposed to be seeing?

>Avatar of death

This is what you wrote in your Deviantart page Thanos? I think that "CuckedTo/ByDeath69"" would fit better

oh hey it's a capeshit apologist trying to justify his obsession towards kid's movies.

>What am I supposed to be seeing?
Death, infinity, Eternity and Entropy. Surrounding the 6 infinity stones in the middle.

Will they kill him off before we see the Thanos-copter?

Killing Thanos fits with the MCU formula so there is no doubt that they will do it.

Where's his helm

>there's so many great stories to tell with Thanos.

Like what? Only a casual would think Thanos is anything more than a final boss. He only does two things: Waifufag over Lady Death or attempt to conquer the universe. That's it.

That's like saying there are so many great stories to tell with Apocalypse.

Hela just wouldn't be able to have the same impact that Lady Death would

He better die. I'm tired of having 10 years to hype him up and if he kills a bunch of heroes, the bitch better get an A-bomb shoved up his ass.

Just like they killed Zemo? Just like they killed Vulture?

Fuck off.

Is it me or does Death have a very similar armor set to Thanos himself when he's all pimped up? Does he gain it when he serves her maybe? We've seen shit of him in non-pimp garb so.... possible?

Thanos fans, is this worth reading?

BEHOLD THE [SPOILER]THANOSCOPTER[/spoiler]

I don't know any stories beside Infinity War about him, so illuminate me on what great stories that would be.
Because to me it's only
>I am the strongest
>no one can defeat me
>what did I tell you
>now I'll farm for some reason

Why is this something to be concered about?

Thanos died in the comics too and when they wanted to tell another Thanos story they just had Death spit him back out again, no reason they couldn't do that in the MCU

>Death my Waifu
>Why Waifu no love me
>Why I no love me
>Am I craycray or no
>Am win no happy
>Am lose so happy kiekkaku
And thats it, every thanos story is either one of those or a combo.

Where do you think we are?

Just like they killed Mads Mikkelson, Ego, Yellowjacket, and shall I go on?

Well, those and the classic "enemy of my enemy is friend" stories like the Magus Saga or Thanos Imperative.

Obscures his face too much. How do you expect audiences to know what he's feeling if they can't see him emoting?

>How do you expect audiences to know what he's feeling if they can't see him emoting?
I see this all the time and it's started to piss me off. There are ways a talented actor can convey emotional depth that are both subtle and effective. Having an angry orgasm face isn't always the right way to shoot a scene and saying "the audience can't connect otherwise" is a fucking cop out.
I know, I know. I'm expecting too much from the MCU. If you've got a director who thinks they can't make it work thats fine. Just be honest with me and don't pass the buck.

How many times has Thanos died in the comics? Like 5 times at least.

i want a thanos solo movie

>it just says fucking "THANOS" on the side
This is the pinnacle of comics.

>he unironically wants Thanos to get off scott free for being evil and keep showing up in stories, never getting comeuppance.

I can only think of two times: Drax killing him in Annihilation and again in Thanos Imperative. He came back from both, and the second one only kept him down for a minute at most.

The MCU is becoming a bloated cancerous mess.
Yeah, that sounds right.

>tfw you realize all the major actors are wanting to quit their contracts after a fucking decade of them so it's actually completely possible that Thanos kills Steve, Tony and Thor for reals no take backs

not going to be able to handle it lads

That would mean he wins tho

Surfer killed him once or twice too, but like you said it never takes, he always comes back.

Everyone but Tony is fair game. RDJ needs his drug money.

Will death ever make a physical appearance?

Downey has got Marvel by the balls, though.
He could be making money hand over fist while phoning it in for at least another decade.

With Thanos reaching supreme media levels in Infintiy War the thanoscopter becomes so much better.

I'd actually prefer it if he dies

Infinity War is meant to be the "grand finale" of the MCU so it wouldnt feel that way if the biggest baddie is still chillin by the end of it

If they want to tell another Thanos story, they can just resurrect him anytime

Even if they did kill them they will just magic them back at the end for a happy ending.

You expect them to make a dozen movies with him as the villain?

My prediction:

>Cap Dies
For Cap they established that his own personal hell is a world where the fighting is all over, and a heroic sacrifice fits his character the most
Let him Reunite the Avengers, Shout "Avengers Assemble" Lift Mjolnir and go out in a blaze of glory
Bucky becomes next cap

>Tony Retires
For Tony, his character arc ends when he finally prevents the crisis the saw building up in Avengers, and is finally able to let go of the suits and keep his promise to Pepper in IM3, mentoring the next generation of heroes, starting with Spider-Man
Essentially he's the new Nick Fury

>Thor becomes All Father
Thor finally completes his arc from the first movie by proving he is worthy enough too be king of Asgard, and returns home to help rebuild after Ragnarok and Thanos, promising that he'll be there if Earth ever needs help but knowing it's in good hands

looks like he's trying to take a massive shit

>there's so many great stories to tell with Thanos.

Like what? Most his stories suck because he's too powerful and has to lose by doing something retarded that fucks himself over.

Cue USAgent, War Machine and Thunderstrike spinoff franchises.

The only one that will/could definitely die is Steve because his contract is over after Avengers 4 and because he has said to dislike capemovies. I don't know about Thor but Tony is here to stay until he gets bored of the money. Tony is the face of the MCU after all

>Not wanting to see him kill Black Panther

It's also easier for RDJ to stay Iron Man long term as not only did he kick start the Marvel Cinematic Universe franchise

but also he does't have to workout all the time for needless beefcake scenes like Thor, Steve and even fucking Star Lord have to do

Jackman said it was hard playing Wolverine for so long getting in shape all year for a short shirtless scene

while Iron Man is all post production special effects

I do agree that Cap will die after lifting the hammer

>Cap will die after lifting the hammer
He won't. Lifting the hammer againt Thanos would mean nothing considering a chick destroyed it with her bare hands