HOLD IT

HOLD IT

DON'T SHOOT!

Alright, now WHIP OUT YOUR WILLY SPONGEBOB

N...now squidward, think about what you're doing. It doesn't have to be this way...

"Cocks gun" i dont care spongebob, i want you to CHUM in patrick

You want him to feed me?

lol don't shoot me! i'm here too!

With his SEMEN, patrick. I want to watch you get violently raped for my sexual amusement. Do you know what its like to be sexualy frustrated, you pink mongoloid? After years of anal prolapses and shoving things up my urethra, getting fucked by seahorses or watching child fish snuff films, nothing gets me hard anymore. I havent had an orgasim in almost a year. But im still horny, or so very horny. I kidnapped old man jenkins and do you know what i did? I violently raped his grandson and choked him to death while he was tied in a chair and could only watch. But even that gave me only a small pudge of an erection. I need somehing stronger. Watching you get violently raped, and then having spongebobs post sex piss stream down my face should be enough to finally give me the sexual pleasure that i crave

cringe

>Hey guys what's going on in this thr-

>"Cocks gun"

WE GOTTA GET SPANGE BAB BACK!

Why?

BECAUSE FAGGOT ILL RAPE YOU TOO, NOW GO GET SPONGEBOB

At least you were smart enough to switch to your phone data to samefag

I'm waiting for this to suddenly turn out to be Dr. Pig.

What goes through someone mind, when they try to make a thread like this.
Spend the time writing it out, planning the sequence of images.
Do you get up and be like I'm going to make a squidward make spoogdbob rape pootrick in a thread.

>Do you get up and be like I'm going to make a squidward make spoogdbob rape pootrick in a thread.
Probably this

Creative.....

since when have you been gay squidward?

for some reason squid ward looks very ugly here. is it wrong I wanna punch his face?

oh yea???

Im many things, first i was attracted to my teddy bear in my crib, then ciolently jacked off on it till it was all crusty. Then as i grew older i could hardly contain my lust, and raped fellow fish in grade school in front of everybody, hiding them in lockers while i pounded them from behind. To most of these kids the concept of sex was unknown and the either sobbed quietly or were completly speechless. Neptune knows how many suicides i alone had caused at my schools of learning. I became an artist solely so i could use my passion of creating scenes of murder victims in the poses they were placed at the time of their deaths, and to get into the lucrative child sex rings hilary codfish runs. But even that didnt staisfy my sexual longings after awhile. Now i want even more drastic and depraved sexual fantasys to come to life. So yes spongebob, ive been what you call gay for all my life. Im a pansexual rape monstrosity.

Sometimes I think humanity should die out.

The guys replying to me arent me

>What is inspect element

Fine, dont believe me. But i really didnt reply to myself. I may be a shitposting faggot tripcoder but i have standards

>since when have you been gay squidward?

Season 1, episode 1, 2 minutes and 32 secounds

>but I didn't reply to myself
You literally just posted pics on your phone data to not make it look like you samefagged and alternated between your pc and phone.

I was expecting a doctor Pig thread

Dr. Pig here to remind you that this thread does not involve me.

Whatever, so what is everyones opinions about steven universe? I think it should be cancelled, wait five years, then be brought back as an [as] show with perversion and gem tits

Don't change the subject, your samefaggotry is obvious.

But im not a samefag, why does this bother you so much. I serioously dont get it