Anyone notice how hot Clark Kent looks without glasses...

Anyone notice how hot Clark Kent looks without glasses? Can you imagine how much hotter he would look if he actually started working out and getting into shape? He would easily become a sex symbol.

I don't care he's part of fake news

>actually started working out
he already looks fucking chiseled, what are you on about
I think he could look better with different glasses though

I think he looks pretty hot with his glasses.

Isn't it weird how he looks like Superman without the glasses? I mean he lacks the strong jaw of Supes but at first glance i would mistake him for him.

take off your tinfoil hat

I'm not saying he is Superman, i'm just saying he looks similar to him, like i said in my post above, he lacks Superman's strong jaw.

And the suit. You never see superman without his costume.

>I'm not saying he is Superman, i'm just saying he looks similar to him, like i said in my post above, he lacks Superman's strong jaw.
I bet this is why Lois Lane married him.

You think Lois gets him to dress up as superman in the bedroom?

She probably dresses up as Wonder Woman, turnabout is fair play.

Wait a second...

Sinestro! I knew something was off about Kent.

Yeah I wouldn't mind a tumble in the closet with Kent. Speaking of Kent, I think he's fucking someone who isn't Lois because I saw him coming out of the janitor's closet looking disheveled.

>She probably dresses up as Wonder Woman
I wouldn't be surprised, knowing her persona. She also probably plays some BDSM games with "lasso of truth".
And I only can imagine what twisted weird things real Wonder Woman doing with that lasso.
Also WW is probably lesbian

>not fucking the janitor
shiggy

Didn't she had a boyfriend at some point?

Kent is gay and fucking jimmy olsen. Everyone in Daily Planet knows it.

Smoke and Mirrors my friend, Smoke and Mirrors. There was a different times, you just couldn't suddenly came out of closet. But I wonder, why is she still in closet

>Be straight
>act flamboyantly gay (or vice versa) to hide your secret identity
I like this idea

Clark isn't a pretty boy, is is decent looking but he isn't especially handsome, his eyes are his best attribute. But in a white Kansas crowd he wouldn't look special.

He's batman!

Shut up Lex.

mind...blown!

>Batman is a detective.
>Clark is an investigating reporter
It's all starting to make sense now.

He's Lex Luthor! Get him Superman!

I think he looks like Batman

>if he worked out
Farm boy is built as fuck, he just needs to stop slouching and mumbling

Come on Jimmy is gay for Superman. He's "Superman's Pal"

And Clark Kent looks like Superman with sexy glasses. My theory, Clark using it to get women and men sleep with him.