Lobo

Alright, I'm confused, what's DC's current stance on Lobo? Real Lobo? Fake Lobo? Multiverse Lobo?

Pretty much any character that fans love but isn't mainstream in other medias is stuck on a dead plot that no writer wants to solve

No kiding, all of them

The real, biker and 90's style Lobo is currently featured in the ongoing Justice League of America.

Nu52 twink Lobo has been "shelved" by a Brainiac drone. Truthfully no one likes him so they brought the old one back.

I think he got retconned into a dodgy clone that regenerated from a pool of Lobo's blood or something.

>fans love nu52 Lobo

New 52 Lobo was already getting hairier and bigger last time he was used. I don't know if they ended up using the excuse that he just evolved into classic Lobo but they were definitely setting up for it.

He was last seen in op's pic.

It's best not to think about it very deeply. The replacement Lobo is gone for the time being and unlikely to return anytime soon. Just presume he was always an impostor and now he's sitting on Larfleeze's shelf stewing furiously as The Main Man reclaims his place in the universe.

I think they rightly realized that if they were just going to evolve the replacement into a poor man's substitute for the original anyway, they might as well just return the original. Why go half-measures on a solution when the real solution is so obvious?

They didn´t even show the "fight", yet, I do not think, that there was a fight.

I do not even think, that the Lobo, who was "killed" by emo-lobo, came from new earth. That was the abomination from the deathstroke run. (pic)

The curretn Lobo in JLA is definately Post-crisis Lobo, since he fought a calypso-powered-superman.

From last week.

Lobo is kind of out of character in this run, but the write did his homework.

Damn, is that the teacher from that one LEGION issue?

Don't Czarnians regenerate? How could he wipe them out?

>Heroes

>Putting up with a genocidal murderer

Remember Girl-Lobo that was completely dropped?

They added Luthor in the Jl and then he became superman. Sinestro taking over Green Lantern for a while.

Also looks they might even groom Zoom to take over Flash.

Johns love moral relativeness more than marvel does.

Christ this art is hideous.

Lobo is one of the characters DC could use to make their own Deadpool movie.
They could try to one-up each other in each movie and you'd see scenes like Lobo cutting off his own dick just to see if it grows back bigger than before.

Good. Fake Lobo was a piece of shit and an extraordinarily bad decision, and the people behind it deserved to be punched in the dick.

Johns doesn't write JLA.

He is the creative consultant and pitches ideas. No different from shooter telling writers to do stuff.

Most writers are picking up on his plot lines and doing them their own way.

Marvel writers have more freedom though.

Yes, Miss Tribb.
Only Czarnians can kill Czarnians, according to one story. So Lobo killed everyone, because he would be unkillable. But in newer comics, Czarnians can regenerate, but they can get killed by everyone, but Lobo was banned from Heaven and hell, because he made trouble in the afterlife. (killing god squad)
This. He killed 4 different worlds so far, kind of destroyed one planet with his one fists. Theres a god damn reason, why he suceeded over Sups so many times.
Yes, that was the Lobo, who was "killed" by the Emo-Lobo, not the badass Lobo we love.
Hell yes.
I love Lobo and I loved Deadpool once. Now, he is annoying, because he became popular. I do not want to see a bunch of Normies running around in Primark-Lobo-Shirts. Call me a idiot-nerd.
This.

Gotta be honest, the only reason I'm sticking with this book is the vain hope that L.E.G.I.O.N shows up.

Truth be told... I kinda liked Twink-Lobo...

The only reason for people to buy whis book(and I heard that quite many times now), is Lobo and Killer Frost, even if Lobo is kind of out of character here.

His story was not this bad, but they took a character with a die hard fanbase and litterally raped him. They really took effort in his weapons and his design (...), but they should have taken another character.

The Mainman knows how to treat a women

So..... Was Lobo raised in America or something?

And is there more pics of twink/fake Lobo? He seems kinda hot

>So..... Was Lobo raised in America or something?
He´s from the Planet Czarnier. A parody of 70/80s biker.

>And is there more pics of twink/fake Lobo? He seems kinda hot

Get out.

>Bara leather daddy vs Femboy Twink
No winning with Lobo.

>The real Lobo
I still can't believe they actually published that. Someone honestly thought it was a good idea.

They don't.
That's why he was left shrunk in a Brainiac bottle left to obscurity.

was that this god squad?

specialy the one's that humiliate him. and make him eat a meal made of space Dolphins without him knowing.

Yes

Lobo unbound was good af. When he made that planet of jihadist killing themselves. Godlike.

never mess with the main main like this bitch did

old school lobo beat up superman for fun

Wonder if this was one of those times Supes was 'holding back'.

I'd love to see a Lobo vs Doomsday fight to show that the main man can take out what even Supes couldn't.

That was when both, Lobo and Supes, where weaker. Yes, Lobo won this battle. He suceeded quite a few times vs Superman, even in Batman Beyon Unlimited, where he fought Sups and Martian Manhunter.

This Lobo here, could not garm Darkseid, probably not even Doomsday. Pic related (post crisis Lobo), was one hell of a monster.

hahaha they actually researched the character and gave him his actual teacher. That's great.

>Don't Czarnians regenerate? How could he wipe them out?

The answer is: because he is the Main Man. The rest are details.

But originally he made a scorpion-like, winged bug, that carried a powerful neurotoxin that paralyzed czarnians, disabled their healing by poisoning their blood, and caused excruciating nonstop pain, until it killed them a few days later.

>He killed 4 different worlds so far, kind of destroyed one planet with his one fists.

Don't forget the time he started fragging entire galaxies in Lobo / Mask.

> I do not want to see a bunch of Normies running around in Primark-Lobo-Shirts. Call me a idiot-nerd.

When written true to his character, Lobo is the kind of person who'd beat up his fans and wipe his ass with their comic books. I think that also actually happened in one comic.

>Don't forget the time he started fragging entire galaxies in Lobo / Mask.
Awww yis, that was great.

>The real, biker and 90's style Lobo is currently featured in the ongoing Justice League of America.
Which is a shame too. Because the after Lobo is bought back, he is placed in a terrible ongoing.