What would you want from season 6?

What would you want from season 6?

25 episodes, 5 episode dedicated to each character

For it to not exist

Starfire arc, I guess

This.

Nothing, because there's nothing left to do besides I'd want to bring back a show that actually was cut short.

Lady Legasus!

Less weeaboo reactions, really they arent even done properly (as if the actual Japanese ones weren't annoying enough) and hits actually landing and not just an split second of a black or white flashing screen.

I'd rather more Batman Beyond or Static Shock.

Didn't they stop with the anime stuff after a few seasons? It's really part of the show that I've forgotten and don't prefer to remember.

Has anyone mirrored the HD rips yet?

HD rips? I though the show never.got anything better than DVD quality.

Seeing Jinx's transition to being a hero. Trying to earn the trust of the Titans she used to fight all the time. Having Wally, Cyborg and Starfire vouch for her.

IIRC, season 2-5 HD is on canadian itunes There's also a less-than-stellar season 1 HD rip from some now dead streaming service, but I'd assume season 1 HD ought to be available somewhere else as well.

There is supposedly HD rips on kametsu. Came out a couple months ago I think, but some of them were borked so noone bothered to mirror them elsewhere.

That infamous TTG episode unintentionally exposed that they do have HD quality versions of the originals.

I'm fine with whatever is in season 6 as long as we get some Raven episodes.

Not that guy, but I found an S3 1080p rip in a now-dead Google Drive so I know it exists somewhere. Git any links?

that would be really awesome and cute

Season 3 came out in HD first for some bizarre reason and should be fairly easy to find.

If I had any links I wouldn't be asking if anyone had mirrored the rips yet, now would I?

I was going to post this exact message.

The show ran its course. Just let it rest in peace and stop obsessing over it.

christ those heads are Code Lyoko huge

>let it rest in peace and stop obsessing over it.
why else would Sup Forums exist?

For real. I don't understand why people keep bitching for this, JLU, and Brave and the Bold to continue when they had many episodes until they started to get stale.

We already have actual cancelled superhero cartons like Green Lantern, Beware the Batman, or fuck, even Legion of Superheroes that genuinely needed more.

>stop obsessing over it.
I wish I could. It's all I live for now. If I knew how to code I'd probably make a 2D beat em up fan game.

Jinx is so cute! no wonder Kid Flash was so keen in turning her good

Beach episode.

spbp

For jinx to lose an eye to the joker

>season 6 switches between the teen titans and slade's group like transfomers switched between the autobots and dicepticons

They still did it from time to time, it's just with earlier seasons the frequency of it was fucking obnoxious.

Anywho, see aside from a Jinx character arc and some more consistent appearance of other honorary Titans, there's not much fertile ground left for storytelling. The ending we got was probably not the best, but definitely the best we could have gotten given the circumstances. Better for TT to go out on a (relatively) high note than overstay its welcome only to be remembered as shit.

I'm glad the comics did more with Jinx.

A conclusion to the red x arc

Sweet Jesus, Beast Boy! That's not dairy free ice-cream you're eating.

More FLCL references.

they could explain:
>the reappearance of Terra
>the reappearance of Slade
>Red X identity
Starfire arc
Ravager
an actual conclusive ending.

An episode with Slade seeking out Jericho. Thats all I want.

Terra is in Slade group because she did got amnesia and he promised her that if she help him he would give her back her memory.

Seeing the Fearsome Five.