Let's cut all the scenes that show Joker as an actual, albeit deranged...

>Let's cut all the scenes that show Joker as an actual, albeit deranged, human being and add more scenes with Will smacking his lips.

That's because it's not a Joker film, you retarded faggot.

Karl Urban should have been Deadshot. Will sucked as Floyd.

that bit in the club was shit

WB wanted to sell Joker/Harley as a romantic pairing and a deranged abusive Joker would kill that angle. To be fair, it worked great from a business perspective

>All those girls walking around saying that they want to be Harley Quinn
You really don't

This. The fact the biggest complaint of this movie was not enough Joker is very illuminating.

He could have been great if they made him actually Deadshot instead of generic Will Smith character. They were afraid people wouldn't like him if he weren't charismatic and humorous. I don't think Urban would have been a good choice though. Deadshot has a dry, sarcastic detachment to him.

God that was hot, Joker just begging that big guy to fuck Harley's tight little pussy only to kill him. If only he could do that to all cuckolds

In WBs defense, Jared Leto is a shitty actor, so we should be thanking them.

That was my problem with Will Deadshot, he just didn't feel like Floyd. I really think his daughter shouldn't have been in the movie or show he's distant from her currently. They could have left that for a sequel where he goes through hell to get to her even breaking away from the Squad. The movie had little depth for him, he didn't even have the death wish.

Also the costume, I probably would have liked him a little more if he kept the fucking mask on. Also making it out of shitty latex instead of an actual helmet?

Except they advertised it as one, you fucking moron

No, he's a shitty person, but a good actor.

>"I don't understand how advertising works"

Only a retard like you would believe it's a Joker film.

What was in the extended edition?

After all the editing, it certainly ceased to be, alright.

An extended BBC in OP's mom.

>implying
Women are dumb bitches.

Joker is not part of Suicide Squad. He should have never been in the movie, they only added him to sell the movie, but somehow decided to cut a lot of his scenes along the way.

The problem isn't too much Joker, or too little. It's that he has little to no impact on the movie. Not to mention, there wasn't a single instance where Leto's Joker made me feel even remotely intimidated or even excited.

The Joker is in the film for the right amount of time, but because the script and editing are shit, he wasn't properly utilized in the movie.

>there wasn't a single instance where Leto's Joker made me feel even remotely intimidated or even excited
Remember all the promises of SCARIEST MOST DERANGED JOKER EVAH. I don't give a fuck about him having little screentime. I'm mad that what screentime he had felt fucking flat.

I keep trying to think of a character or plotline who could have been given more time to make this movie better, and I cannot. Literally everyone in this film was uninteresting.

I can understand having that perspective when the only women who interact with you are garbage. But then that's what you get when the only people who interact with you are garbage. I'd suggest you broaden your circle but that would require you be someone people who aren't garbage want to interact with.

All women are human garbage. They all love their abusers even if they're trying to deny it. They love to live in shit.

The tattoos are so shitty. The fuck were they thinking?

He's shitty everything, tbqh.

>People still bitching that Suicide Squad was not a Joker movie.

Lol get over it already. It all worked out and its getting a sequel and two spinoffs you'll get your Joker movie most likely 2 or 3.

>>>/rk9/

Just like they advertised Ironman to be in every scene in Homecoming, right user? At least the marketing shills know their tactics work on the weak minded

Logan and WW both surpassed 500 million.

The only good thing about Jared Leto Joker is that he was barely in the movie

>make a suicide squad movie
>it's not actually a suicide squad movie
ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

And Spider-Man hasn't even made 500 million and is quickly falling off. It may not even make 500 million and if it does it will be just barely.

And Guardians vol. 2 didn't hit 1 billion either. I think it hit like 850 million?

Why are you still using that image as a reference when it was wrong about literally everything that's aired so far?

I can. Croc.
I literally only watched this movie because I wanted to see how they would handle Killer Croc and because I thought it was going to be so-bad-its-hilarious shlock like BvS (and it wasnt, it was just annoying).
And even though he looked like a black man with Cheerios glued to his skin I was still willing to give him a chance because, hey, it's the first depiction of Killer Croc in film and he's not a giant dumb monster, that's gotta count for something.
And I guess it kinda did because as I was watching I felt like Croc and Katana were the only characters in the entire movie that didn't completely suck and that I wanted to see in a better movie. I liked that apparently they wanted to focus on his self-esteem issues, hence the "I'm beautiful" lines, and even though it was literally the only thing he did in the entire movie (even Lego Batman poked fun at it), I liked when he dove into the sewers to carry the bomb and called the others "tourists".

I really feel like Croc deserved a better movie than this one.

>And Spider-Man hasn't even made 500 million
It's Chinese release got delayed due to stupid politics.

>all of these salty as shit Marveldrones

I watched Suicide Squad today for the first time and it was way worse than I ever imagined. I don't want Leto's Joker anywhere near DCEU movies. Just do a Penguin movie or something.

>just do a Penguin movie or something
With THIS guy ?
No, thank you. I'd rather have no Penguin than a shitty Penguin

>Oscar for: best costumes
movie still sucks

Not even best costumes. It snubbed Star Trek for Best Make-Up.
But at this point DCEUfags will take any validation they can

It should have been.

Get me a better concept than Suicide Squad vs. The Joker with an enchantress subplot.

They really screwed the pooch by making it the other way around.

It absolutely worked.

nah you just frequent whores.

Literally any of the Ostrander runs would have been better then your crappy fanfic pitch. I'm still posed they traded Dutchess for Katana, now we'll miss the Squad vs Apkolips bit. I wanted to see Waller out cunting Granny Goodness.

Is he contracted as Penguin? In that case merciful bullet in the back of DCEU's head and reboot seems like best idea.

>Tfw they won't ever have Harley ditch the Joker because all the fucking hot topic bitches would throw a fit so it'll just continue being a creepy abusive relationship that the movie is clearly trying to play as if it isn't at least one of those things.