Cartoon Network schedule this week. Some more Mighty Magiswords and some Adventure Time

Cartoon Network schedule this week. Some more Mighty Magiswords and some Adventure Time.

what idiot though 8am on a sunday was a good slot for a movie

Is CN trying to replace TTGO! with Gumball?

>justice league action

MU-MUH DCAU A BEST!!

god i miss watching satm streams with Sup Forums even if it was like 1am on sunday

Wow, they managed to get TTG under 50% of their total air time. Improvement!

What the fuck are those other cartoons doing? They''re taking up valuable TTG air-time.

Why do you keep putting Rs on the graph? It's been six months, it'll never get a rerun like flapjack

I didn't know Clarence was ending. good ridance

soooo why did it get like this?
anyone got a schedule from early 2000's or 1990's for comparison?

>people at Cartoon Network probably believe this

Go kill yourself

*saves your network*

Wasn't there a weekend a while back where they tried to pass off a TTG marathon as some kind of special event like it wasn't just their normal aor schedule?

I hope TTG absolutely destroys steven universe inevitably getting it cancelled.

SU's ratings are already dangerously low. It wouldn't take much.

How many shows in CN dont have bad rating anyway?

really? it's really popular everywhere

It's either the 1st or 2nd most popular show on CN going off of premier ratings, only TTG consistently beats it.

Are they gonna start having their own version of the "spongebob treatment" and start moving every show that isn't TTG to boomerang?

lol

CN is definitely gonna keep rerunning TTG for a while even after it's cancelled. The kids are already used to watching the same episodes over and over again since you can probably watch this entire show twice just by watching CN for a week.

This plague will never end.

Another 5 year dark age. Here we go.

CN of 2014-2020 will mirror CN of 2007-2010.

Same user here, just wanted to say that the same thing will probably happen with Gumball. I actually like Gumball, I think it's a funny show with a fun art style. Still don't care for this shit tier schedule. I understand ratings are important but so is variety.

the good news being that we're already a few years into the dark age. stay strong, user

Infinity Train has potential but I'd rather have Summer Camp.