Are there any comics about normal people experiencing ennui?

Are there any comics about normal people experiencing ennui?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why have a job or a family or a life when you can just travel the world and live a carefree life?
I hate Millenials

Fucking dreamers I hate them soo much

There's literally thousands, just look up webcomics by small time artists. Like 90% of them are about ennui.
>implying this is a sentiment unique to millennials
>implying you're not a millennial

I thought it was
>why live someone else's dream and not your own

She doesn't have a dream, aside from 'explore'. Two out of her four imaginary ideals were just 'go places' and the kid at the end is holding a globe with pinpricks.

Problem is, she had something she wanted to DO, she didn't have a dream. She didn't have thing she wanted to be, she had a place she wanted to be. Her husband had a dream and apparently he fucking nailed it. She just had somewhere else she wanted to go.

I guess I was looking at the quote itself and not the shitty comic

>first world problems,the womanchild comic
Astronaut and Musician are fucking terrible jobs but kids only see the "fun part" of it

Also
>she got a cool husband
>her own business
>in an western country

Fuck that's a fucking great life, why the fuck are you complaining?

That's the thing with Zenpencils, dude's warp the messages of their author with his shitty ass drawing thinking it gives more depth instead of messing it up

Meant "the author"

> this kills the adventurers spirit

> tripfag defending le quirky millennial comics about how hard it is to adult
Like clockwork.

>Fuck that's a fucking great life, why the fuck are you complaining?

Does anyone have that new Flintstones page where Gazoo noted that human's are profoundly unsuited to the success of 'top of the food chain' and civilization.

Because we are never satisfied.

Personally, I think we can still make it work to our benefit, but, it is one of the most frustrating things about being human. Once we acquire, we're prone to lose interest and stop valuing what countless others struggled to achieve.

Perhaps, only so we may struggle for what those predecessors could have never imagined.

>Astronaut
>Carefree life

I hate stupid people. It was a simple point about living your life and not someone else's but you chose to get mad about something irrelevant.

I always encourage people to follow their dreamers, no matter how ridiculous, but if they succeed, you can say you helped inspire them, and if they fail, you get to laugh in their faces

A dream IS what you want to do. It doesn't matter if our dream is to see Tokyo or own a cafe. It's just whatever your life goal is. Whether your goal is to be an astronaut or serve coffee, just make sure it's your goal and don't get caught up living a life you don't want to live for other's sake's.

Traveling the world (which is her dream) means she has to leave her husband behind and she doesn't want to live her life alone which is why she lives her husbands dream instead?

Why dont they just take a vacation together

>You can't play music, go hiking, and travel the world if you co-own a fairly successful business
Nigga, literally the exact opposite is true, you need money to travel the world.
Also, I love how they try to spin it like the girls doing all the hard work while the dudes just having fun, because it's not like running a business is difficult at all.

To be fair he is shown doing work, he is just shown enjoying doing it.

A dream is a dream because it doesn't have restraints. I can also dream to be a goddamn dragon, but I shouldn't make that a life goal because it's not realistic at all.
Being an adult means you learn to distinguish between what you dream about and what you WANT and can achieve.

A vague desire can't be a goal because a goal can't survive without the means to achieve it. And if you're dreaming, you're not focusing on something concrete enough that you can figure out what you need to reach it.
"Follow your dreams" is garbage advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

A lot of people "travel the world" when the kids are out of the home in their 40s.

That is what my parents did.

also
there's literally nothing stopping her from being a musician in her free time besides netflix

Yes.

And for some reason that is associated with being a problem