A random group of your favorite superheroes ends up plummeting into a portal to another world

>A random group of your favorite superheroes ends up plummeting into a portal to another world.
>They end up in a deep dark, seemingly endless void.
>Then this.............*thing* appears in front of them.
>I Don't Know Why I Invited You Guys Here...
>I Guess I Was Lonely...
>And Then I Forgot......
>I Hate Most People.......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BG6r-eDDMFw
youtube.com/watch?v=_Xi7v9Nj4wE
youtube.com/watch?v=SbwTMSV_8f8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like Jordan underneath too

What the fuck is this

Night Mind is my husbando.

>This Is My House.......
>Do You Like It........?

what's up with you and this user?
Does Jordan need money or something?

Nah, I just like the concept behind this. It's something new in the generic cesspool of waifu-faggotry, and shit-flinging that permeates modern day comics and cartoons.

Surrealism and generally weird shit aren't exactly new, i think is more the way Jordan executes it

HOW DARE YOU PUT DOOM IN YOUR HOME, THIS WILL SEAL YOUR PITIFUL FATE

I wonder how long it would take for Doom to annoy the thing enough for it to either eat him, or toss him down the drain.

it's white hipster pseudo art user, there isn't much depth to it

Is this some new Five Nights at Freddy's shit

If it ate him, I'm pretty sure he'd override its nervous system and use it to wreak havoc on the accursed Richards.

Could Jordan keep his sanity?

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared is better

>it's white hipster pseudo art
The fact that you specifically had to describe it as being "white" already tells me how much your opinion matters, or how little in this case.

I am such a fucking bitch when it comes to horror; even the cheapest of jump scares and creepy atmospheres fuck me up.

Despite this, I watch almost all of NM's stuff out of curiosity. It's neat to see what goes into that kind of stuff from analytical point of view, when there's zero chance I'd look at it normally.

That, and the smooth voice. It's calming despite what he talks about.

It's good that it scares you, it means you aren't tired of it/ desensitized

oh no! white tears

Plus he seems pretty genuine and covers a lot of stuff that's news to me.

>>>/tumblr/

Bump.

I thought he said he hates jumpscares? Why would he put them in his own creation?

I don't really watch NM so I wouldn't know about him putting jumps cares in his work, but it's odd how many Youtubers make videos revolving around spooky stuff, and yet they dislike actual jumpscares.

That's because jumpscares are to horror what shit jokes are to comedy.

Cheap with little to no effort put behind them most of the time.

There's no possible way to tell, the creature is the perfect example of an orange/blue morality. Every interaction you have with it, no matter what you say or do, is basically a coin flip between life and death, you may survive a few encounters, but eventually it will kill you for seemingly no reason.

>t. scared of jumpscares

>"How come I never get to be a part of conversations?"

looks memey

So some shitty videos trying to copy the "lel random" theme that Don't hug me I'm scared does? Watched like 3 minutes of it wasn't funny

>lel random

Not really. It's more like surreal creepiness.

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-
>"Oh, are you stuck in a cage? Let me fix that for you.......

youtube.com/watch?v=BG6r-eDDMFw

youtube.com/watch?v=_Xi7v9Nj4wE

>only definite female was eaten by the monster
>that weird doll thing that was stalking the boy is the only other one I can think of

>that weird doll thing that was stalking the boy is the only other one I can think of
That depends on whether or not not an unholy eldritch abomination can be considered 'female'. For all we know, it reproduces by implanting eggs in the bodies of viable males. Not like it matters, since the boy is now trapped with it in the sink, and it will probably violate him in every conceivable way.

>Uzumaki
Finally, a monster with taste.

This puppet is pretty cute desu.

My life in a nutshell

I'm not the only one who wants to see a Death Battle between this thing and the thing from the Hi Stranger video right?

There was the prequel short with clear male and female characters, the male was eaten in the last one while the female escaped only to eaten by a raptor thing

So, with Night Mind putting most of his focus on the This Is My _____ videos, that's going to result in more people going to his channel specifically for those videos, and not necessarily all the other weird stuff.

Do you think Jordan WON'T make another one set in the purple monster universe? Because judging by how he's stopped doing reviews, he seems to care more about what he wants to do rather than what his viewers want, and having a bunch of "normies", for lake of a better term, come in for a specific slice of his videos may turn him off from them.

Found the angry white boy

Considering how much he loves Yumi Nikki and how "This is my ____" videos bare the most resemblance to it, I'm pretty sure he wont mind

I like the way you think user.

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

>tfw I only discovered this guy was because of Nightmind

this channel is amazing. I mean jordan underneath, though Nightmind is still my new favourite youtube channel

>Loving god being vs. sadistic eldritch horror
I'd totally pay to see that

Honestly if it trapped me in its house it'd probably be more entertaining than whatever stupid way I'll probably die.

>Gets eaten by the thing. Is now doomed to end up either exploding like a blister on it's flesh, or being absorbed into its body.
>Gets chucked down the sink, falling into the deep abyss of unwanted things.
>Ends up getting killed by all the countless other horrors that roam the House.
>Probably just up and die of starvation because the House is fucking huge, and there likely wouldn't be anything edible to eat, at least for a human.
God this world is horrifying.

I wouldn't have discovered Alan Resnick, Petscop, or this: youtube.com/watch?v=SbwTMSV_8f8 if it weren't for Nightmind.

I owe him a great debt.

>dhmis video
ha, that's how I discovered him too.

>tfw he introduced me to Alan Resnick and the Ben Drowned ARG

he's so goddamn earnest. I can mimic his gentle, soothing baritone, but I couldn't begin to be that enthusiastic.

What the fuck is this shit?

>creepiness
Look man, I'm a bitch, but this series is weak as fuck. The only thing it has going for it is a cool art style, nothing in it is actually dark or scary.

You don't find the concept of a malevolent eldritch God taking people and things into its fuck ed up 'House' not rather terrifying? Or how you would die if it were to consume you?

Bump.

Bump?

Dark Arlo

I found out about Alan Resnick because of Sup Forums and Petscop because of Sup Forums. This guy just explains it for me

not far off desu.

>One eats people/children, the other eats cookies.
>Who has the better diet?