Sup Forums GENERAL DRAWTHREAD

Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/7xwFnBSf (embed)

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a (embed)

NSFW deliveries/requests should be posted in
or in Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/pyYgAjl.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=QTJKZil3OaA
themightyb.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Troup_828
vimeo.com/61499874
i.imgur.com/cXssAcK.png
imgur.com/a/wMhKf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Raven looking at her computer screen with a bored and slightly annoyed expression

Requesting Rosalyn like the girl in the cover of C'Mon Babe (The 2 Live Crew)
i.imgur.com/pyYgAjl.jpg

Requesting Gaz-in-Zim's-body as Scaramouche, please.

Requesting Heckaboo and Aku fist bumping eachother while a town burns in the background.

Requesting Pearl confessing her love to Rose, only to get this response.

youtube.com/watch?v=QTJKZil3OaA

requesting a 16 year old Timmy Turner, and a 22 year old Vicky flirting with each other and trying to be cool about it, while both are thinking the same thing; "oh god He/She's gotten hot!!!"

for 16yo Timmy I want him to be in his "Gah" version from Love At First Height, while for 22yo Vicky you can use any of the designs I've included here, or even mix together two or more of them(if you use the leftmost design, have Timmy wear a suit instead of his standard Gah outfit, if the one furthest on the right, have him wearing a tuxedo)

Requesting Marla Garrison lifting her skirt.

Requesting Lobo holding Supergirl and Batgirl.

Requesting The Girls From The Troop 828 Of The Mighty B! (Bessie, Portia, Gwen, Penny, Millie, Nisa, Marie, Molly, Tigerlily, Satha, And Jean)

As if all of them, were girls of the decade of the 1970's

themightyb.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Troup_828

Requesting Agrias wearing the same shirt as the woman in the right pic, but it says Whomp! instead of Famous.

Also make her sweat pants low rise and doing the same pose too please.

Requesting this Death with Thanos.

Requesting Green Lantern drunk.

Requesting this in character, with Timmy being disgusted by Vicky because she is in universe ugly and hateful, and for Vicky to feel sick once knowing that it is Timmy.

Requesting Moana and Ariel wearing sunglasses, arms folded in front of an explosion.

Requesting Mandy (from BIlly and Mandy) and Gaz (from Invader Zim) drawn in the style of El Chavo Animado.

Requesting a character of your choice offering someone money to kill themselves.

Requesting Shredder pulling Karai's eyes open.

Requesting Zim trying to become an olympic swimmer.

Requesting Sherman as master of a harem consisting of Cleopatra, Hatshepsut, Eunice Butters, Lady Godiva, Annie Oakley, Mary Anning, Catherine the Great, and Queen Isabella.

Someone in the last thread asked for better reference of Catherine, but I don't know if they're working on it or not.

Here's the ref, by the way.

Requesting them hanging out with Venom.

Requesting as many Avenges as you want (as long as they are confirmed to appear in Infinity War) shoved into the frame (Some pressed against the non-existent screen) with this logo on top of them.

your suggestion sucks

then stop shitting up threads because of your shit otp

Requesting the "No way fag" image but with Skeleton King and Skull Sorceress Valeena

either of the Skeleton King looks will work, I included references for both

Requesting April added to Dick's Harem alongside Starfire and Babs.

Requesting Jessica Cruz wearing a green construct version of the bodypaint on the right

Requesting Lilo as a Navy Admiral

Requesting Lynn and Lincoln loud doing the classic charlie brown football skit.

Requesting the Kanker Sisters working a shitty job.

God, this show has lots of cute ladies.

Requesting these four-armed ladies groping each other, or just posing seductively together.

Gwen, Kai and Julie morphing into Zeo Rangers.

Requesting Joshua putting his sword through Simba's throat

Requesting Judy vs Judy

Requesting Mystique petting Beast Boy.

Oh yeah I'm not working on it. I just wanted a better image of Catherine
Sorry.

Requesting Pearl dressed like Lara Croft.

Requesting Yori and Ron Stoppable acting out the reference

Bonus points for Kim in the background experiencing breast envy

Requesting the comic on the left recreated with Karu-Sil in Mileena's role and Hal in Cage's role.
Please

Requesting Gogo pressing the seat of her bike into her butt like the girl on the left.

Oh okay then.
Never deceive me like that again.

Requesting Maid Disgust getting disgusted while doing her job, preventing her from doing it.

This with characters of your choice

Left - Marco
Middle - Any SVTFOE girl that isn't Star
Right - Star

Requesting Psylocke making out with Lara Croft.

Luna Loud sucking off a bouncer to get backstage at a Mick Swagger concert

>Left
Ron Stoppable
>Middle
Bonnie, Yori or Shego.
>Right
Kim

Sorry to piggyback, but requesting Queen Isabella being tricked into doing something risque (or lewd).

I have a few Jamie Hewlett related requests:
Tank Girl, Noodle and Whitey Action playing poker together.
2D looking up "2Doc" to see what the fuss is about and being horrified by what he sees.
A parody of that Calvin and Hobbes picture that shows the two of them crossing a log bridge with either Phase 1 Noodle as Calvin and Phase 1 Murdoc as Hobbes or Tank Girl as Calvin and Booga as Hobbes.

Isn't that /aco/?

Each of the Street Sharks singing part of the "I'm a Shark!" comic.

Requesting bigger and clear version of this Lyla Lay pic.

Requesting one or more of the Gems (Preferably one of them being Jasper) dressed in overdesigned 1930's sci-fi princess style dress'.

Requesting candace in her disco diva outfit with bigger hair please

Requesting your favorite Sup Forums character getting drafted in a Racial Draft vimeo.com/61499874
(My Pick would be Jessica Rabbit drafted to be Asian or Kryptonian.) i.imgur.com/cXssAcK.png
(Similar to how Sports Draft People to teams)

Requesting an inking of this and also a coloring.

This with XJ1 and Jenny.

Nah, its SFW

Requesting Black Cat & Silver Sable being chained in Sony's throne

/r/ the girl in the left pic, who's from a Spanish comic I didn't get the name of, wearing a microkini and posing like the woman in the right pic please.

Requesting this image imgur.com/a/wMhKf with Ana Spanakopita…

Have Crash Bandicoot in the throne.

Requesting Leopardon holding SP//dr in it's hand

Not the OR, but I love it.

Requesting Oswald usurping Mickey.

Spamfus

OR here. Excellent work, user! Thank you very much.

Requesting Chel sitting on a podium with her ass hanging off the end

Nice!

Requesting Carnage in the blood bank's waiting room.

Requesting General Zod Yelling "It's Over 9000!"

Mok from Rock & Rule.
Great design and voice.

Requesting Jazz Fenton in her workout clothes (no helmet) performing a fingerstand with ease while looking smugly at the viewer.

Requesting Gogo from the comic & Gogo from the movie turning their head around a little to look back at the viewer and both of them says "Which one is nicer?"

Very cool! Thanks to you, too.

I hadn't heard of Rock & Rule until just now. Is it worth checking out?

Requesting a Star vs. version of the Alice cake scene from Tom Petty's "Don't Come Around Here No More" music video.

Star is the Alice, Marco is the Mad Hatter, and any drawfriend who makes this is welcome to use any other Star vs. characters as they see fit, all I ask is that they match the characters in the music video.

Please and thanks in advance!

Requesting X-23 drawn as the girl in the left pic

Someone requested last thread for some Moana art, just got around to finishing it.

can someone PLEASE make a Brooklyn Wojak? Brooklyn has lots of feels, and I think it would be perfect for him/

Requesting Gwenpool x high school Peter Parker

Requesting Esmeralda wearing the outfit on the top images.

>finishing it.
That doesn't look finished at all

Requesting Laura and Gabby bathing together, with Gabby being covered up by bubbles but has a bloody nose because she is staring at Laura's naked hot/fit body.

Requesting Reed Richards & Dr. Doom awkwardly shares the same bed

Even for a trace, this looks like garbage.

Frollo? I thought you were dead. Get off the internet.

Thanks, mate!

Well thanks, fuck you too.

Not them but I think I can probably give the same advice they would.

It looks good, most of the music is good to great, and Mok is fantastic but the story is.... eh and the protagonist is an unlikable dick. It's one of the films where you can appreciate what the people were making it were going for but they just couldn't pull it off.

So worth watching at least once if only for the glory that is Mok Swagger and some really neat visuals. Especially at the end.

Hey, ho, ha, Drawthread. Johnny Bravo was on a date last night with this hot Ashi chick. He thought things were going well but he turned around to talk to the waiter, turned back, and she was gone.

Ain't the first time this has happened to ole Johnny but it's got him feelin' mighty low. So help a brother out by setting him up on a date.

Requesting Kiazuki dressed as Crow from Persona 5.

Requesting Mr. Frond grabbing Ms. Jacobson's butt with her looking over her shoulder at the audience (in this particular case, Mr. Frond).

You decide Ms. Jacobson's expression

Tried changing the face up a bit, wasn#t a fan of the one on the image

Requesting classic daddy Beast/Hank Mccoy from the 90's x-men cartoon face fucking a gray body person (like an user). I mean really face fucking, showing him that he's the bitch, and that Hanks the boss. The drawing should show that Hank is in complete dominance of the situation.

An x-ray effect of Hanks massive cock down the persons throat would be very nice. Stuff like clothing, position, cum, is all up to the artist. I would love if his handsome face and fangs got shown off a bit though!

you should take this to /aco/ you'll have more success over there

But it's sfw