So for the Game Grumps 5 year anniversary, they released a full 16-minute animation made by tons of different animators...

So for the Game Grumps 5 year anniversary, they released a full 16-minute animation made by tons of different animators. TONS.

youtube.com/watch?v=AaV8NeT0fnY&feature=youtu.be

Kinda crazy, what do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AirTnTMrIYs
youtube.com/watch?v=GA_2GtMV6bU
youtube.com/watch?v=Gpvp4BqO9p8
youtu.be/R4BJRr3zzHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>e-celebs

It's not Sup Forums

Was it a public compilation or did they invite the animators?

Game grumps is as bad as pewdiepie, maybe even worse, their fandom is also fucking terrible

It seems like they'd have to have been invited, since it's one "story" and for the transitions between the parts to work.

I think they really lowered the bar of Sup Forums for several years and I hope something happens to them or their families so that there is less inane shit about them to be posted.

Circle jerk trash then.

:20
>>Ego is clearly so angry hes pounding the desk making large unmissable THUMP THUMP THUMP sounds
>>they didn't animate it

How lazy can you be

Also the best one is the Gorilla guy who's clearly inspired by old Cartoon Network animation

stop playing Dream Daddy

I miss him

Why? If it was random clips it wouldnt flow together well at all.

faggot gonna cry?

The animation is nice.

I just can't stand Game Grumps.

>can't even animate his own anniversary video

>they released a full 16-minute animation made by tons of different animators. TONS.

And none of them Ego Raptor.

This pretty much sums it up. I haven't watched them in years and now they seem like such unfunny garbage to me. Maybe I only have fond memories of when jon "Pulling the Trigger on Every Nigger" jafari was on there.
I really kind of despise the new one and his shit lolsorandum xD music videos and his jew afro, desu

When was the last time he animated anything at all? Zelda Sequelitis?

His ADD is probably doing the same thing with game grumps its been doing with his other "hobbies".

Its just that this one literally buys him a new car and trans operation money.

>When was the last time he animated anything at all? Zelda Sequelitis?

Yep.

I think the overwhelming negative backlash he received her his opinions on OoT soured him toward ever animating again. Spend months on something only to have thousands of strangers screech at you because your opinion doesn't align with theirs. Can't blame him for saying "fuck it".

what happened to Jon? the last thing I knew Kotaku publish an article saying that he said some racist things on twiter or something.

He said in the video that he knew he was going to get a lot of backlash though.

he said some stuff like he doesn't want the gene pool contaminated with non-white blood, and now he's disappeared.

>Spend months on something only to have thousands of strangers screech at you because your opinion doesn't align with theirs.
That's to be expected when your opinion is almost entirely based around your own incompetence.

didn't he animate for soldier:76 with a side of salt?

It's been forever since I've regularly watched these guys. I can't believe I've been watching for 5 years, but it makes sense since I've still got one of their posters hanging in my room from a long time ago. Glad to see this collaboration actually got finished, I'd forgotten about it. Not the first time they've had an entire episode animated.

youtube.com/watch?v=AirTnTMrIYs

I know one of the animators on this and they're ridiculously talented. When they told me this was what they were working on in their spare time I had to hold my tongue. Fucking hate Game Grumps and letsplay shit and didn't want to be a downer.
Their final work on this is as great as I'd expect from them, but it's still Game Grumps so I feel conflicted.

>I've still got one of their posters hanging in my room from a long time ago

It was 4 years ago and from an artist I really like. I've changed, but I still like the poster.

Just a reminder that age is not an accomplishment

youtube.com/watch?v=GA_2GtMV6bU
this part's definitely my favorite

>tfw I participated in this but my part was so fucking boring compared to everyone elses

Even the end credits were cool with everyone's animated avatars. This was worth the wait, it's really well put together.
timestamp pls

I hate the Game Grumps, but this was actually really cool.

Nope, just checked the description of the video and Scott Falco said he did all the animation and thanked Egoraptor for voicing (they don't say what he voiced, but i'd assume it was 76). Considering the gameplay footage they used for 76 i'd assume Egoraptor was playing him as well because whoever was playing him was hot garbage.

Not even close to what he said. He actually just stated a statistic and people got triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=Gpvp4BqO9p8

full episode animated from the Jon era. Personally my favorite GG episode

8:27

I like it!! The red face is a nice touch!

thank u

I really like your style, I actually looked you up in the doc to see who the artist was for that section. Nice avatar too

He went on a stream to talk about politics, clearly didn't prepare at all, the host jumped on this, he blurted out some really bad sounding shit, then went silent for a while, published an apology and clarified his views, and that was pretty much the end.

As long as you're not offensively lazy like 13:21 you're alright with me!

Wow, that's flattering. Thanks a lot.
We did it for free.

It doesn't matter if you did it for free he's making clear banging sounds and they just IGNORED it to do... nothing?

Wait so nobody is getting paid for this? Does this video not have ads on it?

Nah, no ads.

I like how that annoying bitch "ally gator animator" who posts in all their comment sections isn't even on there.

OH SHIT I worked on this.
I had the weird little clip that looked like this at 10:57.

How can one man be so dog shit awful at literally every single video game he touches? It's uncanny. It's like watching my great grandmother trying to pilot a fighter jet that has one button with "GO" written on it. It's just so FUCKING simple and he's too retarded to keep from causing a tragic accident every time he presses the button.

That was nice, liked what they did with the end credits

Oh man I loved that one, would've been even cooler if it were longer. Great job dude
It's just a fan project that's been in the works for forever that people did for fun

You were needed. A nice normal bit to offset the wacky animations.

youtube commenters are definitely retarded but i'd say a lot of the negativity got justified after he embarrassed himself in the OoT playthrough(and gamegrumps in general)

dude is horrendously bad at games and in no way qualified to talk about them

I like your student film

He said that immigrants are a problem even if they assimilate because they'd enter the gene pool.

The credits were the best part.

back in 2016 you could apply to be a part of it, that's what I did. Although after seeing wazzaldorp comment on about it on twitter it appears some of the bigger name animators got invites.

Yeah, some were reached out to.

stopped watching when jon.

>not being an adult and watching oneyplays

I kind of got sick of Jon and Arin back when they were playing and stopped watching, then I heard that Jon left and so I went and gave Danny and Ross a chance, they're both pretty okay, but really the major hang up is always Arin.

>tfw you will never have millions and buy tons of crap

youtu.be/R4BJRr3zzHA

yep, I remember wishing that Arin was the one who left when they first announced it.

>tfw /toy/fag
>agonize over whether or not to buy a figma
>see Arin's office
fuck, I should start a lets play channel

good for you for getting some exposure, also your american accent animation is one of my favourite.

I had to sell all my toys I love so the video gives me crippling depression

>Jon Grumps
Two friends, who are funny people, try to play a game
>Dan Grumps
Two friends, who are playing a game, try to be funny

Brian was the shot in the arm they desperately needed, but they don't use him enough.

Arin and Danny barely feel like friends, at least not close ones. It's like Danny's still at that stage of the friendship where you act super subdued and hold back on any kind of banter because you're worried you'll alienate your new acquantence, while Arin screeches autistically.

I am guessing Jon is not in this, I do not care.

Shucks, thank you!

I'm glad Jon "Aryan Nation" Jafari won't be in it. I'm hyped that it's GG's fifth anniversary, but they really need to be focusing on the more-correct stuff they've done, instead of being dragged down by someone who screeched the most autistic things over the airwaves unironically.

I can. What, is he 12?

He know Arin can't take bantz.

That feeling when an autist weeb who can't play video games is more successful than you ever will be....a bit salty, aren't we Sup Forums?

But Arin's in it though

Salty isn't the right word, more like disappointed. When everyone was on Newgrounds, the non-sequiter ADHD bullshit was hysterical, and over time it not only became trite, but the majority of us matured. Arin's humor hasn't matured, and because he won't practice the thing that made him internet famous in the first place is waning. Dan is almost in his 40s, and he's tagging along for no real reason since he doesn't even play these games.

It's just disappointment, like seeing one of your good friends continue to do stupid shit and hurt themselves.

He took the redpill and exposed his power level to the world

Under certain definitions, I guess?
I'm just a little disappointed that pretty much the only way animators really get exposure is by making some fan work of some video game parody or let's play channel, despite how much more work they have to put into something like this.

The only good thing in game grumps is doodle doods

where the fuck is the image with cortex and Tigger

Game Grumps Animated pay like $1k USD. It's not a good life. Been thinking of quitting to teach English in Japan or some shit. Animation eats up quite literally 90% of your time and I don't even remember my teenage years because of it.

Is that Danny, in like 20 years?

> $1k USD?

A week? Because that's actually pretty good, if still a bit degrading, unless you're genuinely a big fan of their content.

If it's per month, or year, or per animation, jesus fuck, dude. You deserve better.

so much effort from so many people wasted on something so obnoxious

>a week
I fucking wish. It's for the whole damn thing. It has a 6 week turnaround, even longer for the more detailed ones.

That all seems rather excessive honestly.

Jon was better

Well, that's upsetting.
I actually feel like vomiting.

go shill your shit on Sup Forums where it's actually board relevant

that is fucking insane.

I thought jojo eyes were great

Haha, you noticed. Thanks dude.

> Game Grumps makes enough to justify this luxury.

> Their animators barely make a thousand per animation.

Being an animator is suffering

You'd have to get semi-famous some other way first. I guarantee you that if Arin didn't have the brand recognition from his Egoraptor days then they wouldn't have any of this.

Falco has also come out and said that he can't play DPS for shit, so that doesn't mean anything.

>Geek chic advertised to 12 year olds
Game Grumps was a mistake

I'd agree with this. Jon and Arin argued and bitched at each other a hell of a lot, but you knew they were joking the whole time and they were both cool with it.

I don't dislike Dan but he and Arin don't have the same chemistry that Arin and Jon had. Like said, it seems like Dan holds back for fear of actually making Arin mad because they aren't at that stage of friendship yet (and at this point might never be considering it's been years). I've never heard Dan call Arin out on some shit he says like Jon did. He's too chill and Arin just dominates. When Jon was there Arin was the passive one and Jon screamed like an idiot most of the time. Now it's switched.

I don't really watch GG anymore unless I'm going back to watch some Jon videos. I never realized how crucial he was until he left. I came to Game Grumps because I knew Egoraptor and had never heard of Jontron, but I stuck around because of Jon.

This is actually the first time I've heard/heard parts of Game-Grumps.
Is not that funny. The NLSS is better.
Also what's with how some artist make Egoraptor's beard and moustache part of his skin?